Mariah Carey - I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mariah Carey - I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time

This is at least getting a release in Japan. Already #6 on Tokio hot 100! what do you guys think about its release potential in Europe? What has been released outside of the UK in Europe?

Please stay in Japan, I'll Be Loving U Long Time!

The rest need Migrate or Side Effects.

Comment

Well I Defenitely Prefer It As A Single Over Side Effects I Think It's A Great Song. But It's Time For:

4 The Record.

Comment

No, it's time for an uptempo for the Summer.

Migrate!
        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

No, it's time for a summery uptempo And 'Long Time' can make it to the top!

Comment

This, "Migrate" and "That Chick" ALL need to be singles... this is perfect for Europe over the summer... release "Migrate" in the U.S. and then switch them IMO.
            "This time I'm gonna get it right. I'm gonna paint my face like the Guggenheim!"

Comment

I think it's a good choice for Japan - We belong together flopped in 2005..good choice for IDJ.. i agree.. rest of the world should get migrate. bad thing is, i don't think she can perform that song live

Comment

loved the performance on VMA

Comment

Zgood choice! i hope she releases an extended version

Comment

IBLYLT + ITC international
                    and
                    Migrate US

that would be perfect

Comment

Not a bad choice (compared to Love Story) but I think Migrate or I'm That Chick would be better 3rd singles!
                      So when I speak, listen

Comment

I love this!

Good choice.
                        LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

Hmm...not sure if this is one of the strongest from "E=MC˛", but I suppose it could make a decent summery single.

I just don't get what her plan is. She's performed "Migrate" and "I'm That Chick" several times, yet seems reluctant to release them any time soon. I wonder whether she will just go for "Migrate" this summer in the U.S, and then release "I'm That Chick" in Europe and WW later in the summer? :-?

This whole project is hard to understand, and I'm not sure I've worked out her scheme yet. I'm pretty sure her 'people' will have something up their sleves. You don't just spend millions on promotion and production for an album, then ruin its chances with poorly timed, unsingle-worthy releases.

Comment

The video will be shot in Hawaii. That's insane

Comment

I really like it but im not sure if this would do well WW, anyway PC pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Blizzy
                                Keisha Cole had a beautiful Hawaii vid.

Comment

Cool. I enjoy this jam!
                                  That's not a safe choice at all.
                                  Mariah Carey - Caution

Comment

Oooh really, where did you hear that?
                                    THat would be cool.
                                    You owe it to yourself. Set the world on fire.

Comment

yes, beside "Migrate" that's perhaps the best potential single to be released!

Comment

damn, that VMA Japan performance was STELLAR loved the set, loved the dancers, loved her VOICE!

does anybody know exactly what was said in the press conference? this is definitely WW and not just Japan?

in general I like this song well enough...not one of my absolute faves from the album, but definitely better than some of the other tracks
                                        last.fm

Comment

and
                                          Migrate US

that would be perfect
                                          I agree, it confirm boost the sales of the albums tremendously.

IBLYLT - DOMINATE JAPAN/ASIA/other parts of the world for beaches and party activities.
                                          ITC - DOMINATE EUROPE/other parts of the world for party and dance activities.
                                          MIGRATE - DOMINATE USA/other parts of the world for party/dance/clubbing activities.

If this 3 singles release in the summer at the right countries and right time. IT'S DEFINITELY A SMASH!!!! ALL THIS 3 SINGLES ARE HARD TO CHOOSE FOR SUMMER HIT!!! I LOVE ALL 3 of them!!!

My single choice:
                                          TMB- feb WW
                                          BB - april usa/june uk/cancel WW release(flop then cancel and push 3rd single)
                                          IBLYLT/ITC/MIGRATE - june/july WW!!!!!! <<< BEST 3rd single choice if release like that!! SURE THE BEST FOR SUMMER HIT!!
                                          love story/last kiss/thanx for nothin'/BB WW - september
                                          Re-release songs - nov
                                          For the record/side effect - jan/feb
                                          I stay in love - april

BTW IBLYLT/ ITC/MIGRATE/FTR/O.O.C <<< ALL THESE ARE BEST FOR SUMMER HIT! SURE NO1 IN THE WORLD AND USA!! CONFIRM!! I SEE POTENTIAL IN THIS ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elsi
                                            I really like it but im not sure if this would do well WW, anyway PC pic.
                                            Her look this era is fab.

Comment

Originally posted by zhicheng23
                                              and
                                              Migrate US

that would be perfect

IBLYLT - DOMINATE JAPAN/ASIA/other parts of the world for beaches and party activities.
                                              MIGRATE - DOMINATE USA/other parts of the world for party/dance/clubbing activities.

If this 3 singles release in the summer at the right countries and right time. IT'S DEFINITELY A SMASH!!!! ALL THIS 3 SINGLES ARE HARD TO CHOOSE FOR SUMMER HIT!!! I LOVE ALL 3 of them!!!

My single choice:
                                              TMB- feb WW
                                              IBLYLT/ITC/MIGRATE - june/july WW!!!!!! <<< BEST 3rd single choice if release like that!! SURE THE BEST FOR SUMMER HIT!!
                                              Re-release songs - nov
                                              I stay in love - april

BTW IBLYLT/ ITC/MIGRATE/FTR/O.O.C <<< ALL THESE ARE BEST FOR SUMMER HIT! SURE NO1 IN THE WORLD AND USA!! CONFIRM!! I SEE POTENTIAL IN THIS ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!
                                              OMG thats amazing-why dont you apply for a job at IDJ

Comment

Originally posted by zhicheng23
                                                and
                                                Migrate US

that would be perfect

My single choice:
                                                TMB- feb WW
                                                Re-release songs - nov
                                                I stay in love - april

OMG thats amazing-why dont you apply for a job at IDJ
                                                Lol it's just my opinion. I'm not a pro.

1st, bye bye is flopping but at the same time increasing. So try to limit the success of bye bye as it is in a critical stage. With consistent digital sales and slow increasing airplay, a huge promotion in usa will boost the single. 2nd, summer hit is not for bye bye, these songs should be autumn and christmas hit. So, cancel 2nd single promo and cancel the release of WW and choose IBYLT, ITC, Migrate for summer hit in june/july and then release some love songs like love story, last kiss, or maybe i stay in love and re-release bye bye to Worldwide as in usa they will be bored of bye bye. Then this slow lovely song will boost the hype of nov single and it will be the re-release song from the re-release album. Then during spring time, they should release for the record or side effect. Then the last single should be i stay in love/ooc/i wish you well. Well the last single can be any1 of the choice from the last over songs in the album.

Comment

Now I REALLY hope Migrate does the trick, at least in the US, after all the hype around here.
                                                  For the rest of the world, its really hard to guess. But I think Migrate does have a rather 'global' appeal

Comment

Working...
                                                  X