No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey - I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish she did more happy summer songs for the new album! This is still amazing!

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
      Wish she did more happy summer songs for the new album! This is still amazing!
      True. One of my all timefavorite Mariah songs. I also loved how everyone was asked to do their own remix. So many great unofficial mixes for this song!
      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Never understood why this wasn't a huge hit! Was fresh, cute and sexy! Summery vibes and all!
        Underneath The Stars

Comment

• I remember reading this was in the running to be the original lead single before Touch My Body was chosen. I think this would have been a better choice actually as TMB has aged terribly and only did well because of hype. This was the best midtempo on the album, the solo version!

Comment

• This song always reminds me of her original bop "Dreamlover"... I love it

Comment

• I always thought this would have been the perfect lead single for E=MC2. It had that classic MC lead single feel to it; showcased her vocals while being simple enough for most people to sing along to; and, it really represented the carefree style of the album.

TMB would have been a great follow up.

Still, IBLYLT is one of my favourites of hers.
              Baaaaad relationship??
              The lyric video for my new single TRIP THE ALARM here!

♬ Keen addictions, between afflictions, I guess I had it coming...

Comment

• One of her best 00s bops. I just LOVE it.

In light of her doing YDKTWTD live, I would love if this summer jam made a comeback on her shows.
                DEBBIE GIBSON 2020

Comment

• One of my favourites and the best song on E=MC2 it's my wife favourite MC song too.

Comment

• such a great Summer song

it's a shame BYE BYE killed the momentum ...
                    [center:373j9ui8]"Music starts with M and ends with C"

Mariah Carey[/center:373j9ui8]

Comment

• ... The Progressions Remix was the bomb

Comment

• This needs so much more appreciation from Mariah herself.
                        You ain't gotta break down,
                        YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

• Such an underrated bop. Always loved the melody of the verses!

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueScorpion View Post
                            This needs so much more appreciation from Mariah herself.
                            Ohhh, totally forgot bout this song til now. Wish she would sing it in Vegas.

Comment

• Deserved much more!

They handled this era soooo bad. Terrible single choices.

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                                Deserved much more!

They handled this era soooo bad. Terrible single choices.
                                Yeah and this is one of them.
                                Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Working...
                                X