Brandy - Right Here (Departed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandy - Right Here (Departed)

Brandy has announced the title and date of release of her Offical First Single for her first album with Epic/Sony BMG.

'Right Here (Departed)' is a Darkchild production, a blazing hot POP Midtempo. And debuts on her Myspace on the 15th of August.

It is Offically added onto radio on the 25th August.

The video for the single has been shot and is currently being edited, and will follow its release in due time.

Link for Proof: www.myspace.com/foreverbrandy
    Link for Proof: http://fmqb.com/Article.asp?id=16691

Full lyrics to the Single have been posted on the Myspace too. Sign up to be the first to hear it when it debuts on the 15th.

Check out my page, and the mad love from Brandy:

www.myspace.com/zuzushafi
    http://twitter.com/ZuZuBrandy

Im back and im taking NO prisoners!

Comment

LMAO!

Another topic.

This is ZuZu: Spamming (Retarded)
      Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Can't wait to hear it! I hope it's the right single choice.
        Mariah Carey - Caution

Comment

Originally posted by BanZai
          LMAO!

Another topic.

Well Plym said he'd open the topic which had the correct offical first single title and info. As none of the three had. I created this, which is now OFFICAL.

I know your feelings are hurt, but O well. Try to rise above the pain.

Ohkay.

If you cant, exit the thread, we dont need Drama.
          Out out out.

Comment

My god.
            I think you should see a doctor.
            You're crazy.
            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuzu18
              LMAO!

Another topic.

Well Plym said he'd open the topic which had the correct offical first single title and info. As none of the three had. I created this, which is now OFFICAL.

I know your feelings are hurt, but O well. Try to rise above the pain. Ohkay.

If you cant, exit the thread, we dont need Drama.
              Out out out.
              This is the most appropriate thread/topic for this. Leave it at that people. No need to be rude.
              Pop music = life

Comment

My god.
                You're crazy.
                I agree.
                http://www.myspace.com/120100255

Comment

My god.
                  You're crazy.
                  Right, i'll book an appointment for tommorw, if you stop bringing so much negativity in the thread. Cheers M'dearz.

Comment

The whole thing was ridiculous anyway, I mean, AllAccess has always been a legit source and suddenly it wasn't for Brandy?

Comment

Thank for the info Zu.
                      You owe it to yourself. Set the world on fire.

Comment

Can't wait for some new Brandy!

Comment

Originally posted by Frederic
                          The whole thing was ridiculous anyway, I mean, AllAccess has always been a legit source and suddenly it wasn't for Brandy?
                          Whats ridiculous, is everyone complaining to me whenever another poster opens the thread first.

I know its great to have the first news when a big artist releases something new but if its going to be arguments everytime Beyoncé, Mariah Carey, Pussycat Dolls, Brandy etc come out with an album, then I'll start the thread and there will be no arguments.

And despite what people may think, Zuzu18 does not get special treatment. He gets PM's too if he's out of line.
                          He just doesn't go out of his way to cause trouble - yes, I'm speaking to you Irreplacable who is on their final warning if you go into a thread again with the sole intention to start a fight.
                          I always said I would only open the thread once the track had been OFFICALLY confirmed, otherwise we would get 3 pages of bitching before any concrete evidence.

Sick to death of all this pettiness. Most people on the forum are here to share their love of music, but I'm getting sick of the ones who deliberately wind other posters up.
                          I've alerted the admins who are also keeping a close watch on these threads.

Comment

Thank you for that.

Anyways, TWO DAYS and its HERE!!!! The counter on the Myspace is in accordance to everyones indivdual time zone.

So midnight Thursday and its HERE!!!

Im SO psyched about it, especially when we see the video. I really hope it fits the mood of the song, not a dark dreary video but a uplifting, emotive, anthemic type of video! Becuase thats what the song is!

Comment

*highlights that*

I'm not the type to carry on drama, especially when a line's been drawn but that post is SO valid. You can't just ignore it cuz Frederic isn't in favour

Looking forward to the song, I guess, the video even more so!!

Comment

as soon as you get it please pm me Zuzu. I hope she comes strong with this one!
                                "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

Originally posted by aaliyahman
                                  Get what?

Comment

Originally posted by Irreplaceable
                                    My god.
                                    You're crazy.
                                    I agree.
                                    I don't.

You guys are the ones who need to see doctors. I mean really! What's up with you? Like WTF!

The single will be, after all, be called RIGHT HERE DEPARTED. Officially.

Oh the 15th cannot come any sooner!!!
                                    Brandy: www.4everBrandy.com Twitter: www.twitter.com/4everBrandy

Comment

Thank you for that.

Anyways, TWO DAYS and its HERE!!!! The counter on the Myspace is in accordance to everyones indivdual time zone.

So midnight Thursday and its HERE!!!

Im SO psyched about it, especially when we see the video. I really hope it fits the mood of the song, not a dark dreary video but a uplifting, emotive, anthemic type of video! Becuase thats what the song is!
                                      Brandy: www.4everBrandy.com Twitter: www.twitter.com/4everBrandy

Comment

Originally posted by Plym
                                        Whats ridiculous, is everyone complaining to me whenever another poster opens the thread first.

I know its great to have the first news when a big artist releases something new but if its going to be arguments everytime Beyoncé, Mariah Carey, Pussycat Dolls, Brandy etc come out with an album, then I'll start the thread and there will be no arguments.

And despite what people may think, Zuzu18 does not get special treatment. He gets PM's too if he's out of line.
                                        He just doesn't go out of his way to cause trouble - yes, I'm speaking to you Irreplacable who is on their final warning if you go into a thread again with the sole intention to start a fight.
                                        I always said I would only open the thread once the track had been OFFICALLY confirmed, otherwise we would get 3 pages of bitching before any concrete evidence.

Sick to death of all this pettiness. Most people on the forum are here to share their love of music, but I'm getting sick of the ones who deliberately wind other posters up.
                                        I've alerted the admins who are also keeping a close watch on these threads.
                                        God I love this forum. Plym, you are so sexy when you get all authoritive! Tell these ho's where to jump off

Back on topic! OMG! Its confirmed! Thanks Zooz!!! I cant wait! And its Brandy and Darkchild again! I think a mid-tempo song is great for fall aka autumn!!! Brandylicious all the way!!!
                                        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Originally posted by aaliyahman
                                          Get what?
                                          Oh nevermind, I didnt realise the song was hitting myspace for us all.
                                          "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

Only 2 Day Left Brandy Brandy Brandy!!

Comment

I am so impressed with her camp! Seriously! Goes to show, with the right authorities and measures in place, you can still keep you *ish to yourself without being leaked!!!

And look at the outcome. There is so much of hype!!!! The way it was 15 years ago!!!
                                              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

i cant wait!! the lyrics are brilliant!! really hope its an amazing track.

Comment

Can't wait, just one day and a coupla hours!
                                                  LAST.FM

Comment

Working...
                                                  X