Christina Aguilera - Keeps Gettin' Better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fan
    I also miss Nobody Wants To Be Lonely, which would definitely be in my top 10 Christina singles as well.
    Isn't that song on the collection, atleast some editions?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fan
      I have still such mixed reactions about this release, even after all these years. Ofcourse, in general, it is an amazing collection of songs. Even listening to it now, you just realise how many good songs she has released! And I really liked the fact she did a Genie 2.0 version, that was a very cool added bonus.

However, not including Can't Hold Us Down- one of her best singles and a massive feminist anthem is just insane. I also miss Nobody Wants To Be Lonely, which would definitely be in my top 10 Christina singles as well.
      I just realised I wrote this in the wrong topic Too confusing.

But yes, this song was garbage. One of her worst releases, way too basic for her.
      i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

• I can't believe she had to do a Beautiful 2.0 which was not needed. The Genie 2.0 was a brilliant track!

Comment

• "Keeps Gettin' Better" is my favourite her song.
          My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).
          In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

Working...
          X