Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pussycat Dolls - Whatcha Think About That (feat. Missy Elliott)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm... it's OK... the two singles from this era so far are really weak compared to all six singles released from the first!
    "This time I'm gonna get it right. I'm gonna paint my face like the Guggenheim!"

Comment

^Really? I think When I Grow up is on a par with Beep and better than Buttons. Obv doesn't touch Dont Cha but what does?

This has the potential to be an extreme grower for most I recon, although I really liked it from the first listen.

The cover is okay ish; have the red bits like the shoes been photoshopped in?

Airplay:

AI: 0.192m
      Spins: 21 (18 on Pop)

Comment

Crap On First Listen :-? :(

Comment

Originally posted by topopMAC1
          Hmm... it's OK... the two singles from this era so far are really weak compared to all six singles released from the first!
          EXACTLY. There was not ONE song/single i didn't like from the last album. I don't like when I grow up and this imo isn't any more likeable
          WHAT HAPPENED TO UKMIX ???
          All the Fighting and Arguments are getting old now, lets get back to talking about the MUSIC

Comment

I prefer When I Grow Up to Beep, Don't Cha & Stickwitu.
            I was never really a fan of Don't Cha - reckon I overplayed it way too much

Comment

CRAP.

Comment

LOVE IT! So catchy.

Infectious beat. Missy is ok... x
                LJC--->>

Comment

This is hot
                  Not as good as WIGU though.
                  Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

It's alright after 4 listens :-?

Comment

Originally posted by BanZai
                      This is hot
                      Not as good as WIGU though.
                      I agree! Still a great song, but doesn't have the "power" of WIGU!

Comment

I really like this, its great. So simple yet so good
                        You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Basically, its a good 2nd single?
                          LJC--->>

Comment

Bit of a dud. Disappointed. When I Grow Up was fierce. This is a bit "meh".

Comment

Producer? Kinda sounds like Danja?
                              LJC--->>

Comment

I love the bass in this (if that's the right word, the "thumping" sound) and the beat throughout, kinda like some weird country song.

Missy's rap is HOOOOT.
                                LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

I love it now!! so much better than their crap 1st single!

Comment

What a surprise. Can't get it outta my head.

Comment

Missy Elliot quotes Katy Perry in the song

"its just me and my girls play like katy perry kissing on girls "
                                      Check out my covers (Brandy, Bridgit Mendler, Nicki Minaj, Will.I.Am, etc...) on SOUNDCLOUD

Comment

I LOVE it!!!

And I think it's Jessica who sings just before the chorus, isn't she??

When she says sth like: "I'mma let you play my cards so you can fill up looking hard.. When that bitch has fall, make sure that you call"
                                        And Nicole: "So I can see heeeeerrr".

It would be GREAT that Nicole let the others sing a lil' bit more!!

Comment

I LOVE THAT JESSICA BIT! Its my fav part!! xx
                                          LJC--->>

Comment

Originally posted by nympho
                                            And I think it's Jessica who sings just before the chorus, isn't she??

When she says sth like: "I'mma let you play my cards so you can fill up looking hard.. When that bitch has fall, make sure that you call"
                                            And Nicole: "So I can see heeeeerrr".

It would be GREAT that Nicole let the others sing a lil' bit more!!
                                            I think you're right; it definitely doesn't sound like Nicole anyway...

Comment

This is a good track but not as brilliant as WIGU.

Just heard a proper CD rip and there are still parts of it that sound "fuzzy", so to speak. I don't like the way it ends with Melody doing the Xtina 'I Got Trouble'-esque sound.

Missy's "If that dude ain't actin' right you tell that dude (He got to go)..." part is so addictive, I am constantly singing it to myself helplessly.
                                              LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

it's definitely grown on me and i do find some parts of it catchy but i still don't see it working as a single to be honest.
                                                i wonder what the video will be like. and this also kind of kills my anticipation for doll domination if this is single material!

Comment

Originally posted by Jark
                                                  AI: 0.192m
                                                  Spins: 21 (18 on Pop)
                                                  AI: 0.260m (+.068m)
                                                  Spins: 33 (30 on Pop)

Comment

Originally posted by dereon
                                                    I love it now!! so much better than their crap 1st single!
                                                    Totally agree with you dereon
                                                    I'm so done trying to be everything you want,
                                                    I had to stop.
                                                    Baby you ain't worth it,
                                                    I won't Camouflage.

Comment

Ladies...
                                                      Now if your dude ain't acting right you tell that dude he got to go
                                                      If that dude be claiming that he broke you tell that dude he got to go
                                                      If he want you to stay in the house everyday and night tell him he got to go
                                                      If he wanna run the streets then you run the streets too and you tell him he got to go

Baby baby somebody's gonna cry tonight
                                                      Baby baby but it will be my tears tonight
                                                      So watcha think about that watcha think about it
                                                      Watcha think about that that that
                                                      Oh baby

Tonight we gone switch up I'll do you you do me
                                                      Tonight you gone stay home while I'm running the street
                                                      What do you what do you what do you what do you think about that baby
                                                      What do you what do you what do you what do you think about that
                                                      Imma let you play my cards so you can fill up looking hard
                                                      When that bitch has falled soon as you called so I can see her

Oh baby

Tonight you gone call me a thousand times tonight I'm gone make up a thousand lies how do you how do you how do you how do you feel about that baby
                                                      How do you how do you How do you how do you feel about that baby
                                                      Imma let you play my cards so you can fill up looking hard
                                                      When that bitch has falled soon as you called so I can see her

Oh baby

Okay hold up watchu think about that
                                                      You wear the dress and I put on your slacks
                                                      Tonight I'm going out and ain't coming back you ain't get no more pussycat
                                                      See me in the club I'm out with my girls
                                                      Do like you do when you out with them dudes up in the club
                                                      It's just me and my girls play like Katy Perry kissing on girls
                                                      Now you can't eat or sleep and now you in the house
                                                      Thinking 'bout me and now I do what you do and me and now I love to see you baby

Baby baby somebodys gonna cry tonight
                                                      Watcha think about that that that oh baby

Now if your dude ain't acting right you tell that dude he got to go
                                                      If that dude be claiming that he broke you tell that dude he got to go
                                                      If he want you to stay in the house everyday and night tell him he got to go
                                                      If he wanna run the streets then you run the streets too and you tell him he got to go

Baby baby oh baby somebody's gonna cry tonight
                                                      Somebody's gonna cry tonight baby
                                                      LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

Who sings this part?
                                                        I'm so done trying to be everything you want,
                                                        I had to stop.
                                                        Baby you ain't worth it,
                                                        I won't Camouflage.

Comment

Originally posted by DC3BKM
                                                          Who sings this part?
                                                          That's Melody.
                                                          LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

Not too sure of this on first listen! It's a tad too mid-tempo for me.

Comment

so it's melody! do the others sing too?

Comment

Working...
                                                              X