Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pussycat Dolls - Whatcha Think About That (feat. Missy Elliott)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bought the album today and i have to admit that "Whatcha think about that" is a mess, it's not really catchy or outstanding. I look at the other songs and i compare: This duet with Missy Elliott is not as good as the rest, it's just a simple beat and really not fresh at all. This will be a flop!
    Been on UKMIX Big Brother 2 in 2009 and did my own game "The Abandoned Village" in late 2009!

Comment

• I like this a lot

Comment

• This is a grower. The darkchild remix is better though.
        CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

• Re: Pussycat Dolls - Whatcha Think About That ft. Missy Ell

Originally posted by t_dot
          Whatcha Think About That ft. Missy Elliot

The second single of Doll Domination is now available on pcdmusic.com and will be available on iTunes on 9/9.

PCD.com
          Say You ll Be There
          nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype
            This is a grower. The darkchild remix is better though.
            i luv both version of the song but i think the darkchild one is for the video

Comment

• I love the video version of the song!
              LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

• HERE
                Pop music = life

Comment

• Pussycat Dolls, Whatcha Think About That[VIDEO]
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6EhaVmX5Go
                  You owe it to yourself. Set the world on fire.

Comment

• Originally posted by t_dot
                    Pussycat Dolls, Whatcha Think About That[VIDEO]
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6EhaVmX5Go
                    i dont see the video???

Comment

• I find the video awful. :-?
                      LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

• Originally posted by col89
                        I find the video awful. :-?
                        i agree pussycat dolls r really fallin off badly

Comment

• looks cheap!!!

http://showhype.com/video/whatcha_think ... ial_video/
                          i'm living in the future, so the presence is my past. my presence is a present, kiss my ass!

Comment

• The album version is much better. :-?
                            YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

• I actually think it improves some things and ... well, doesn't improve other things.

I like the extra pumping beat and the fleshed out organ chords, yet while the clip itself is interesting and somewhat like Sway with slow cuts and not much flash -- which takes guts to pull off -- it does look cheap in places.

Comment

• Such a disappointing video! After the big budget for WIGU I thought this era was going to have some high production videos videos...obviously not!

As for the different mix for the song, it is not good as the album version imo - seems a bit pointless (reminds me of when DC3 did a similar thing with the video mix of the song for Bootylicious - WHY?!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darsell
                                  (reminds me of when DC3 did a similar thing with the video mix of the song for Bootylicious - WHY?!?!
                                  cuz dc3 was trying to sell a remix alberm
                                  and my heart just melts
                                  Ice Cream Truck

Comment

• HOT HOT HOT I really don't understand all the hate!!! It's just awesome from start to finish! the only bad thing about the video is Melody's Hair
                                    I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her \_(?)_/

Comment

• wrong single and awful video. i think the reason why they're flopping is because they didn't reinvent themselves and they keep on recycling the same ideas over and over again...

Comment

• minus the "awful" part:

Originally posted by flowers
                                        wrong single and awful video. i think the reason why they're flopping is because they didn't reinvent themselves and they keep on recycling the same ideas over and over again...

Comment

• Originally posted by amsterdamned
                                          Originally posted by Darsell
                                          (reminds me of when DC3 did a similar thing with the video mix of the song for Bootylicious - WHY?!?!
                                          no no no i dont mean the bootylicious rockwilder remix video...im talking about the original bootylicious video. The version of the original song in the video is ever so slightly different to the album version (espeically obvious in the chorus where the background chords were taken out)

Listen:
                                          Video version: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dPR1d0gPKL8
                                          Album version: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-NWEY6sWntY

sorry to go off topic lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Darsell
                                            Originally posted by amsterdamned
                                            Originally posted by Darsell
                                            no no no i dont mean the bootylicious rockwilder remix video...im talking about the original bootylicious video. The version of the original song in the video is ever so slightly different to the album version (espeically obvious in the chorus where the background chords were taken out)

Listen:
                                            Video version: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dPR1d0gPKL8
                                            Album version: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-NWEY6sWntY

sorry to go off topic lol

oooh..I never noticed
                                            and my heart just melts
                                            Ice Cream Truck

Comment

• Originally posted by flowers
                                              wrong single and awful video. i think the reason why they're flopping is because they didn't reinvent themselves and they keep on recycling the same ideas over and over again...
                                              i agree!!!

Comment

• So it's Nicole who sings "I'mma let you play my cards..." :-? :(

Comment

• HQ Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D664gChcsvg
                                                  Pop music = life

Comment

• Originally posted by Loose
                                                    The album version is much better. :-?
                                                    Definitely!
                                                    "This time I'm gonna get it right. I'm gonna paint my face like the Guggenheim!"

Comment

• Does Melody not actually have any lines in this then?

The bits that I thought were her are being mimed by Nicole in the video :-? Although you never know with Nic!

I actuallu prefer the video version of the song, although I've never really liked it that much anyway tbh. Vid is kinda crap too!

Comment

• What's the difference between Album & Video Version?!!
                                                        I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her \_(?)_/

Comment

• I quite like the video.
                                                          Their outfits are alot better than in 'When I Grow Up'. Well excluding the police outfits.
                                                          Not feeling this version either. Is it the Darkchild Remix??
                                                          I don't think it's good news when the second single lifted from your album is a remix.

Comment

• The video's a bit boring! it's aiight but I was expecting more!

Also LOL at Nicole lipping over Melody's parts!
                                                            That's what Melody gets for singing the whole When I Grow Up chorus in the UK!
                                                            Nicole won't take non of that shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

• Originally posted by UKMusicLova
                                                              The video's a bit boring! it's aiight but I was expecting more!

Also LOL at Nicole lipping over Melody's parts!
                                                              That's what Melody gets for singing the whole When I Grow Up chorus in the UK!
                                                              Nicole won't take non of that shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
                                                              They recorded the video way before that...and that's probably Nicole's voice highly affected with studio work.
                                                              Pop music = life

Comment

Working...
                                                              X