Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pussycat Dolls - Whatcha Think About That (feat. Missy Elliott)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone have an itunes rip of this video they could link me to ? or pm?

i really want it on my ipod :(

but not in the right country :(

Comment

• Some of you people are seriously underrating Nicole's voice. She's the lead singer for a reason, and it's not because of a conspiracy against the other girls.

She has AMAZING range, both in terms of pitch AND vocal style. She brings a HUGE amount of attitude to whatever she sings, whether it's vicious girl power or heartfelt vocal licks.

And props to the other girls too, they're great singers, but Nicole is by far the most charismatic singer vocally and performance-wise.

Comment

• Another sexy vid from the dolls!!
        Not sure about the song, altho Missy completely ruins it. But I like the video.

Just in case noones realised... the concept is simply a homage the Pussycat Doll Lounge in LA where the original burlesque show started and still continues to perform today.
        "Free me, FreE.M.I!" - sing it Joss!!

Comment

• I prefer the video to WIGU, it's more burlesque and that's what they've always been about. The remix of the song gives a bit more oomph as well.

Love it when they're marching in black next to Missy

Comment

• Originally posted by alxx
            I prefer the video to WIGU, it's more burlesque and that's what they've always been about. The remix of the song gives a bit more oomph as well.

Yeah it's just Hotness all around! they look better than WIGU , much better!!! I love everything about the video

HE GOT TO GO...
            I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(?)_/¯

Comment

• Don't like the video. :(
              Don't like the video version, just doesn't go with the video. :(

their worst single IMO and no dance break.
              "I'ma Hold You Down The Same Way You Hold Me"

Danity Kane

Comment

• Single Rank:

01 Buttons
                02 When I Grow Up
                03 Don't Cha
                04 Wait A Minute
                05 I Hate This Part
                06 I Don't Need A Man
                07 Stickwitu
                08 Whatcha Think About That
                09 Beep
                Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Originally posted by alxx
                  I prefer the video to WIGU, it's more burlesque and that's what they've always been about. The remix of the song gives a bit more oomph as well.

Agreed. The video is a lot of fun. The burlesque style was so hot.
                  Pop music = life

Comment

• This is shit...

I really don't like the video and the song still hasn't grown on me.... :-?

I think this is their worst single ever, and I thought When I Grow Up was pretty weak too for a lead single.

I'm not a PCD-hater (I hate te fights betweens PCD and DK fans), I think PCD is great

But why is PCD releasing the weakest songs?? They really should release Halo, Magic and Bottle Pop.
                    I'm so happy that we (europe) are getting I Hate This Part.

Comment

• The highlight of the video IMO is Missy! Her PART is Hot and she looks great!

Comment

• I really like the song!
                        Its definitely better than:
                        I Dont Need A Man
                        Stickwitu

The video is just okay, nothing special, nothing boring
                        It also has a cool choreography

Comment

• I really like the reworking of the song, the beat is much better but at the same time the song sort of lost its personality :-?
                          You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• for me, this is their worst single.

there's no energy behind it, it's just dull. the video's no better either, no good dancing.. nothing.

Comment

• I would have liked the video if they had left the beat the way it was...that was the best part of the song, and they ruined it!
                              BEE4EVER’S WEEKLY TOP 20 (#1 Lady GaGa)

Comment

• The video isnt as bad as I thought it'd be but it does look very cheap
                                They call it the Church of Hot Addiction

Comment

• Originally posted by Bowie
                                  Some of you people are seriously underrating Nicole's voice. She's the lead singer for a reason, and it's not because of a conspiracy against the other girls.

She has AMAZING range, both in terms of pitch AND vocal style. She brings a HUGE amount of attitude to whatever she sings, whether it's vicious girl power or heartfelt vocal licks.

And props to the other girls too, they're great singers, but Nicole is by far the most charismatic singer vocally and performance-wise.
                                  WORD!

The video is great imo, I don't get the hate for it. I love the cop outfits during Missy's rap. And the swing thing is really nice as well. Plus the girls look great as ever. <3

Comment

• I can't stop watching

Comment

• I really feel bad for the other dolls I mean the last era Nicole seemed more hmmm "in the band" I mean other than singing the whole song they were kinda or almost equal but now it's almost official that they're just back-up dancers! maybe that's why carmit left becuz she felt it's unfair since she's in the band before Nicole

Comment

• Vid's #1 on US iTunes!
                                        Song is #40 on Pop!

Comment

• The Pussycat Dolls will release a remix EP for their latest single “Whatcha Think About That” featuring the video version of the song as well as the Darkchild remix with Missy Elliott and André 3000. The EP hits digital retailers on October 21st.

source: http://www.rap-up.com/2008/10/08/pussyc ... igital-ep/[/b]

Comment

• Originally posted by Merci
                                            I really feel bad for the other dolls I mean the last era Nicole seemed more hmmm "in the band" I mean other than singing the whole song they were kinda or almost equal but now it's almost official that they're just back-up dancers! maybe that's why carmit left becuz she felt it's unfair since she's in the band before Nicole
                                            who cares about the other girls! none of them will ever get a solo career and its because they have no star quality. nicole is the star so she should get all the attention.

Comment

• Originally posted by ausmsclvr
                                              Originally posted by Merci
                                              I really feel bad for the other dolls I mean the last era Nicole seemed more hmmm "in the band" I mean other than singing the whole song they were kinda or almost equal but now it's almost official that they're just back-up dancers! maybe that's why carmit left becuz she felt it's unfair since she's in the band before Nicole
                                              who cares about the other girls! none of them will ever get a solo career and its because they have no star quality. nicole is the star so she should get all the attention.
                                              u sound very selfish and rude if the other dolls didnt have star quality they would never been in the group

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackNLatin
                                                Originally posted by ausmsclvr
                                                u sound very selfish and rude if the other dolls didnt have star quality they would never been in the group
                                                yeah! and if Nicole is a "star & need nobody" then (Her name is Nicole) would've been in stores and she's recording new tracks for the re-release by now!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Merci
                                                  Originally posted by BlackNLatin
                                                  Originally posted by ausmsclvr
                                                  yeah! and if Nicole is a "star & need nobody" then (Her name is Nicole) would've been in stores and she's recording new tracks for the re-release by now!!!
                                                  THANK U~!

Comment

If Nicole had such "star-quality" she wouldn't have needed the girls backing her in order to have any sales (not that this album had many sales at all) but she certainly had more success in this group than she did as a solo artist...
                                                    BEE4EVER’S WEEKLY TOP 20 (#1 Lady GaGa)

Comment

If you don't like them then don't slag them off in threads appreciating their music - and I don't mean just this one.

Comment

• http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mW47DXlzw8Y

Wow it blends so well. If the song always had the original and IKAG instrumental it would be so much better!

Comment

• Originally posted by hypnotikwater
                                                          http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mW47DXlzw8Y

Wow it blends so well. If the song always had the original and IKAG instrumental it would be so much better!
                                                          I liked it alot!
                                                          Pop music = life

Comment

• That mash-up is crazy!
                                                            i like it
                                                            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• That is actually AMAZING! Really really good!

Comment

Working...
                                                              X