Deborah Cox - Beautiful U Are

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deborah Cox - Beautiful U Are

After being featured on Perez and getting some stunning online reviews and positive messages, this has been decided to get released to radio as a single. The digital is getting ready to be released!

New single being sent to radio. Also on Amazon.com from 16 September 2008!!!

Amazon.com Link Here
    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

GOOD, it's refreshing to see a record company be receptive to feedback and act quickly upon it for once (unlike in the cases of songs such as Upgrade U and Migrate)

Comment

This is a fantastic song!

Comment

The song has gotten much better reception than "Did you ever love me". I am happy that they are deciding to release this one first as it will draw more people. That was smart of the record lablel.

Comment

I love everything about this song. The intro which you a wrong impression of how the actually song will be. I love it when that happens.

Comment

I adoore This song ..
            http://muzikclass.skyblog.com[News and Mp3.. Soul..Pop and Rnb]

Comment

I really like this song. Think it could grow to love!

Comment

I hope this can do well, and at least make the Hot 100. I miss the times where singers like Deborah, Tamia, Chante Moore etc. could have a break-out-the-box hit (Nobody's Supposed To Be Here, Stranger In My House, Chante's Got A Man which all made the Top 10). Now people like that don't seem to have a chance :(

Comment

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

Comment

Soooo into this song it's so catchy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by firefly_86
                      I hope this can do well, and at least make the Hot 100. I miss the times where singers like Deborah, Tamia, Chante Moore etc. could have a break-out-the-box hit (Nobody's Supposed To Be Here, Stranger In My House, Chante's Got A Man which all made the Top 10). Now people like that don't seem to have a chance :(
                      At least they all keep putting out quality music. I loved Chante's last album, and Tamia's Between Friends. I hope Deborah's is just as good.

Comment

(Legal) Download time!
                        Available on US iTunes and Amazon.com NOW!

Spread the word please!
                        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

DAMN not a lot positive comments!

well it's my #1 song on my ipod at the moment!!

I really really love it, the beat is crazy but i need

a video now!!

Comment

Originally posted by dereon
                            DAMN not a lot positive comments!

well it's my #1 song on my ipod at the moment!!

I really really love it, the beat is crazy but i need

a video now!!
                            To be fair, not a lot of comments in general. Although the ones that are here are quite positive.

Comment

Yes, she mentioned that she's doing video's soon. Wonder for what? :-? The song is oozing with positive energy

Comment

Airplay's going down...

AI: 1.197m (1.299m last week)
                                Spins: 236 (231 last week)

Comment

Originally posted by Jark
                                  Airplay's going down...

Thanks. What about her other song, DYELM?

Comment

Oh that airplay IS for DYELM haha. BUA hasn't had any airplay in the past month.

Comment

Originally posted by Jark
                                      Airplay's going down...

Again, not surprised. Where's the promotion? If I hadn't checked messageboards, I never would have known this song even existed.

Comment

LOVE this song! Totally unexpected from her!

Comment

Song is doing pretty good on Canada's itunes. Its like 35

Comment

Real good and uplifting song!
                                            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

THE VIDEO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPX47HBZoro

brilliant song and very inspiriational video!

Comment

1st live performance Beautiful U R @ Mike and Juliet show!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5NwKqRf ... re=related

I love her personality!!! The performance was really good!!! And she's pregnant!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dereon
                                                  1st live performance Beautiful U R @ Mike and Juliet show!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5NwKqRf ... re=related

I love her personality!!! The performance was really good!!! And she's pregnant!!!
                                                  She's due in Feb!

Comment

Per Official Website

Beautiful U R has gone GOLD in Canada!

Congratulations to Deborah Cox on Beautiful U R achieving a digital GOLD in Canada this week selling over 20,000 digital downloads!
                                                    Well done!

Comment

This song was always ace. Good beat. Beautiful meaning.

Don’t ever let nobody break you down gurl
                                                      Don’t ever let nobody tear your world apart
                                                      Look in the mirror and see who you are
                                                      Beautiful U R

Comment

Originally posted by Guru
                                                        This song was always ace. Good beat. Beautiful meaning.

Don’t ever let nobody break you down gurl
                                                        Don’t ever let nobody tear your world apart
                                                        Look in the mirror and see who you are
                                                        Beautiful U R
                                                        LOL "gurl". If this album had a lyric booklet and it stated that, i would be DEAD.

Comment

Re: Deborah Cox - Beautiful U Are

Was this even released physically?
                                                          Floped and localed

Comment

Working...
                                                          X