No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey - The Ballads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love that cover! That really needs to be the cover of the US edition. Perfect for Valentines Day!

Comment

That cover is AMAZING.
      I hate the official UK one.

Comment

I think this fanmade one is amazing!

Comment

That pic looks like someones shot her with a tranq dart!
          what's going on?

Comment

This one looks hot

Comment

Originally posted by Plym
              That pic looks like someones shot her with a tranq dart!
              but i prefer the one Volver posted on the previous page, that one looks stunning

Comment

if anyone has reliable information on the Love Songs re-release of this, please post it here

I'm mainly wondering if this re-release will
                a.) count towards the sales of the original, even with a different title?
                b.) have the exact same tracklist as the original?
                c.) be released exclusively in the UK?
                last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

She needs to release a "The Flops" album.

Comment

Originally posted by xtofer
                    She's already released "Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel"
                    Bud-um-chi!
                    Only joking! Love Mariah!

I thought this was a good compilation, but I don't want any new compilations for a few years.
                    I hate it when artists keep plopping out half-hearted GH's.

Comment

Originally posted by UKMusicLova

Comment

maybe she should put all the ballads on from her 18 number one singles, and one of them could be a well known one, which made 'billboard single of the decade'
                        maybe that would stop silly posts like your one.

Comment

Originally posted by WaitYourTurn
                          maybe she should put all the ballads on from her 18 number one singles, and one of them could be a well known one, which made 'billboard single of the decade'
                          maybe that would stop silly posts like your one.
                          amen.

Comment

Originally posted by Dru4life
                            Mariah Carey is reportedly going back to her old record label after her new album got mixed reviews.

Mariah will allegedly release her next offering, "Love Songs", with her old label Sony instead of Island after she was unimpressed with the reaction to her album "Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel".

A source said to UK newspaper Daily Mirror: 'Tongues are wagging over whether Mariah will stay at Island.

'She had all her biggest hits at Sony including Hero, Dream Lover, Vision of Love. It was where all the magic began for her.'
                            last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

wow! back to SONY? btw....mixed reaction or reviews? it was most praised album of hers what's up?
                              THE SUCCESS WAS BAD AND MARIAH KNOWS THAT! so it's about time our Ms. Butterfly came back to SONY and alltogether created a real massive Mimi's comeback

Comment

Bud-um-chi!

I thought this was a good compilation, but I don't want any new compilations for a few years.
                                Haha. I love you for this comment LOL
                                | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Originally posted by preyan
                                  Bud-um-chi!

Haha. I love you for this comment LOL
                                  Actually It was E=MC2 So keep the facts intact y'all
                                  "I can feel it when your holding me close

You're like your one of the world wonders

I know I’m going under..."

Comment

UK Release Of LOVESONGS Compilation In-stores On Feb. 8
                                    UK fans we have the perfect Valentine's Day gift for you! On February 8th, Mariah Carey releases LoveSongs, the perfect gift for Valentine's lovers. A compilation of classic songs from the acclaimed singer songwriter, the album features beautiful ballads including Mariah's signature love song "My All." It also includes many of the outstanding tracks she recorded during her time at Sony Music Entertainment, an era that propelled her from a young girl into an international superstar to become the biggest selling female artist of all time. Hit singles of that time included on LoveSongs are "Hero," "Vision of Love," "Without You," "Dreamlover," the landmark duet "One Sweet Day," featuring Boyz II Men and many others. LoveSongs is a repackaging of Mariah's hit compilation Ballads re-released in time for Valentine's Day. This collection of songs was the soundtrack for a generation to fall in love to, back in the 90s, and will be all over again for the next generation this Valentine's Day.

Comment

She already is the Queen of Christmas, now wants to be Queen of Valentines

Comment

Originally posted by Loverboy
                                        She already is the Queen of Christmas, now wants to be Queen of Valentines
                                        I'll always remember her original Valentines EP. Released in 2000, Featuring just 5 tracks. That was really cute
                                        "I can feel it when your holding me close

You're like your one of the world wonders

I know I’m going under..."

Comment

I wish this was The Ballads tracklist:

1. Slipping Away (B-side to ABMB)
                                          2. Underneath The Stars (Trackmasters remix)
                                          3. I Still Believe remix featuring Bone Thugz
                                          4. Thank God I Found You/Make It Last remix
                                          5. Vision of Love
                                          6. Hero (Live)
                                          7. Butterfly
                                          8. Anytime You Need A Friend
                                          9. The Roof extended mix with Mobb Deep
                                          10. My All
                                          11. Always Be My Baby
                                          12. Open Arms
                                          13. Without You
                                          14. One Sweet Day with Boyz II Men
                                          15. Never Too Far

I can always dream.
                                          Beyonce / Destiny's Child Artists of the Decade.

115 Million Records Sold
                                          13 US & UK #1 Singles
                                          16 Grammy Awards

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller
                                            Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

Comment

Originally posted by kushi

Comment

Originally posted by RoM1
                                                Originally posted by kushi
                                                They call it the Church of Hot Addiction

Comment

Originally posted by AWE
                                                  UK fans we have the perfect Valentine's Day gift for you! On February 8th, Mariah Carey releases LoveSongs, the perfect gift for Valentine's lovers. A compilation of classic songs from the acclaimed singer songwriter, the album features beautiful ballads including Mariah's signature love song "My All." It also includes many of the outstanding tracks she recorded during her time at Sony Music Entertainment, an era that propelled her from a young girl into an international superstar to become the biggest selling female artist of all time. Hit singles of that time included on LoveSongs are "Hero," "Vision of Love," "Without You," "Dreamlover," the landmark duet "One Sweet Day," featuring Boyz II Men and many others. LoveSongs is a repackaging of Mariah's hit compilation Ballads re-released in time for Valentine's Day. This collection of songs was the soundtrack for a generation to fall in love to, back in the 90s, and will be all over again for the next generation this Valentine's Day.
                                                  ...so will sales of this count towards The Ballads total in the UK? or will it chart/count as a completely separate album? :-?
                                                  last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

• I wish this was released with this track listing. "I Want to Know What Love Is" should have been here instead.

1. "I Want to Know What Love Is" ? new track
                                                    2. "One Sweet Day" (with Boyz II Men) taken from Daydream
                                                    3. "Without You" ? taken from Music Box
                                                    4. "Vision of Love" ? taken from Mariah Carey
                                                    5. "We Belong Together" ? taken from The Emancipation of Mimi
                                                    6. "My All" ? taken from Butterfly
                                                    7. "I Still Believe" ? taken from #1's
                                                    8. "Thank God I Found You" (with Joe and 98 Degrees) ? taken from Rainbow
                                                    9 "Love Takes Time" ? taken from Mariah Carey
                                                    10 "Hero" ? taken from Music Box
                                                    11. "When You Believe" (with Whitney Houston) ? taken from #1's
                                                    12. "Open Arms" ? taken from Daydream
                                                    13. "Don't Forget About Us" ? taken from The Emancipation of Mimi
                                                    14. "Against All Odds" (with Westlife) ? taken from Coast to Coast
                                                    15. "I Don't Wanna Cry" ? taken from Mariah Carey
                                                    16. "Through the Rain" ? taken from Charmbracelet
                                                    17. "Can't Let Go" ? taken from Emotions
                                                    18. "Bye Bye" ? taken from E=MC²
                                                    19. "Butterfly" ? taken from Butterfly

Comment

Working...
                                                    X