No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey - The Ballads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This compilation was stupid being called the ballads and having sons like How Much, Dreamlover etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pawlu84
      This compilation was stupid being called the ballads and having sons like How Much, Dreamlover etc.
      Exactly! :evil: :evil:

Comment

This compilation was stupid being called the ballads and having sons like How Much, Dreamlover etc.
        A marketing ploy.

It's crazy just how many compilation albums she has, often with no new material and not even new covers. It's great this is a solid mover in her catalog though.
        See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08
          Originally posted by Pawlu84
          A marketing ploy.

It's crazy just how many compilation albums she has, often with no new material and not even new covers. It's great this is a solid mover in her catalog though.
          It's time for a new GH starting from Loverboy onwards.

Comment

Originally posted by bm08
            Originally posted by Pawlu84
            A marketing ploy.

It's time for a new GH starting from Loverboy onwards.
            They should have released that before she moved back to Sony!

Comment

• Album of the century I think.
              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I’m tired of artists labels releasing random ass compilation. Mariah, Toni (chile), Britney. It distorts the image of the catalogue quality.
                | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
                  I’m tired of artists labels releasing random ass compilation. Mariah, Toni (chile), Britney. It distorts the image of the catalogue quality.
                  It's very common. I was just looking at just how many compilations Michael Jackson has. It's insane.
                  See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                  See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

Working...
                  X