No announcement yet.

Beyoncé - Halo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still not feeling the song for some reason lol.

Comment

This is going be massive

Comment

Originally posted by ausmsclvr
        its funny...

after reading all the beyonce fan's comments on her latest songs, i always have pretty high expectations, which are ultimately crushed when i actually listen for myself.

this song was no different. how underwhelming.
        If that's so, why don't you just stop reading through pages of opinions before you listen to a song yourself?

Comment

Broken-Hearted Girl should've been the 2nd single :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by LittleLinda
            its funny...

after reading all the beyonce fan's comments on her latest songs, i always have pretty high expectations, which are ultimately crushed when i actually listen for myself.

If that's so, why don't you just stop reading through pages of opinions before you listen to a song yourself?
            i skipped over one page - which took about 30 seconds. if the comments are generally positive i will check out the song...if they're not, then that saves me an extra 3 minutes of my life . unfortunately, i'm not going to get back those 3 minutes i spent listening to this song :(

Comment

i absolutely love this song bee's got a smash on her hands!

Comment

its funny...

i skipped over one page - which took about 30 seconds. if the comments are generally positive i will check out the song...if they're not, then that saves me an extra 3 minutes of my life . unfortunately, i'm not going to get back those 3 minutes i spent listening to this song :(
                Wow @ you're expectations being that easily influenced.

Comment

Originally posted by tada
                  Originally posted by Plym
                  I think this is my favourite song on the album.
                  mine as well! that's great and hope it's gonna be "Irreplaceable" level of this album!
                  same here!!!it was great on first listen and it got even better after it!!!
                  Life tastes better with music
                  Instagram: DC34ever

Comment

The best song she's ever done IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by crazyman324
                      The best song she's ever done IMO.
                      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

its funny...

Ignore this poster, all he does is try to start up arguments in every thread he goes into.
                        "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

that's basically the best song from the album and it's worth being released! i feel "Irreplaceable Part 2" withing that, hope the video will be its big strength

Comment

Originally posted by tada
                            that's basically the best song from the album and it's worth being released! i feel "Irreplaceable Part 2" withing that, hope the video will be its big strength
                            I agree its WAAYY Better then whats out now and those are potentially going to be #1 hits. What do you think this single will do. Just think. As much as I think Single Ladies is over hyped but I like it not love it. Its killing on the charts. Im sure if the same people love Single Ladies/IIWAB the same and MORE will LOVE Halo!

Comment

its funny...

Great analogy.
                              I see myself in you. You're a great addition to this forum
                              PRAISE FOR DOLLAR:
                              "I can't stand posters like Dollar who throw snide comments around for the fun of it."
                              "Definition of a true tit"

Comment

Originally posted by Dollar
                                its funny...

Great analogy.
                                LMAO. So you have obviously just proved to everyone here, you are a mindless soul. So the comments were positive, you checked out the song...it's not like it is a remix of four different songs/verses displaced. Its one entire song sung & played in the same key...at one point, didn't it click in your brain, "It's been 1:52 seconds, I don't like this song...Beyonce is untalented...she's not a songstress". Why didn't you click the "STOP" button? Grow a back bone and find something else to inhabit your brain!
                                Chasing my paper.
                                ----------------------------------
                                If i begged, and If I cry - would it change the sky tonight?

Comment

its funny...

Great analogy.
                                  i'm perplexed to see that you two still exist on this forum.. you've been parasiting in every possible thread continuosly starting some shit and winding up other users. and your obsession with beyonce, in particular, is pathological. seek some help.

Comment

Originally posted by flowers
                                    its funny...

Great analogy.
                                    i'm perplexed to see that you two still exist on this forum.. you've been parasiting in every possible thread continuosly starting some shit and winding up other users. and your obsession with beyonce, in particular, is pathological. seek some help.
                                    I've only ever posted positive or constructive posts about Beyonce. I'd hardly say I parasite this thread :-?
                                    PRAISE FOR DOLLAR:
                                    "I can't stand posters like Dollar who throw snide comments around for the fun of it."
                                    "Definition of a true tit"

Comment

PM me if you have a problem with another member.

This is the Halo thread. start talking about it.

Comment

I like this song a lot.
                                        Mariah Carey - Caution

Comment

Great song but she needs to release the song in January along with "Diva". SL and IIWAB aren't finished peaking yet. Let the first 2 sings run its course then release "Halo" and "Diva".
                                          I'm gonna do you like drugs tonight...

Comment

Originally posted by Baditude
                                            Great song but she needs to release the song in January along with "Diva". SL and IIWAB aren't finished peaking yet. Let the first 2 sings run its course then release "Halo" and "Diva".
                                            Yeah, I was thinking an official radio release around mid-December? Although even that's too early because Christmas songs are usually played on the radio around that time.
                                            BEE4EVER’S WEEKLY TOP 20 (#1 Lady GaGa)

Comment

December is too early for these songs!!!!!!

Remember the time when IRR overshadowed Listen!
                                              Life tastes better with music
                                              Instagram: DC34ever

Comment

This song is incredible so i think this is gonna be a huge hit,and great chocies for singles!!!
                                                NEVER EVER EVER EVER GIVE UP!!!!
                                                KEEP ON VAMOSING!!!

Comment

WOWWWW I'm So Ready For This One!
                                                  HALOOO-UU-O-UU

Comment

Ooooh i cant wait to see this video!
                                                    Defo gonna be a smash!
                                                    I soo wanna see pictures taken from the set of Halo...any idea of the concept of the video?
                                                    SO CHRISTOPHER....WHAT'S MY NAME???

Comment

Working...
                                                    X