Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lady Gaga - Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady Gaga - Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)

Australian Maxi CD Single release date: January 31

much better choice than the The Fame as a mid-tempo song.

wtf.

I hope this isn't true, it's a very weird choice to take over 'The Fame', 'Paparazzi' and 'LoveGame'
    Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

Believe it or not, but this is in my Fame top 3.

Comment

Hmm it should've been the titletrack..

Do we have a source?
        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Originally posted by BanZai
          Hmm it should've been the titletrack..

Do we have a source?
          Eh Eh was added to Australian radio this week.

and the info is from auspop which gets their information from the label.

Comment

Yes, it is listed on their release schedule unfortunately, but no mention of radio adds (seems a bit early for that anyway)

Comment

YES!!!

Perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by JimJim
                Yes, it is listed on their release schedule unfortunately, but no mention of radio adds (seems a bit early for that anyway)
                yeah, some radio stations are probably testing it. still rather early, but Poker Face doesn't look like coming down from #1 anytime soon either.

My guess is LoveGame will be the 4th single. She needs a song to show her diversity as well. perfect timing, as by the time the 4th single is released, she will be in Australia for the tour.

Comment

Grrr. Something tells me that Paparazzi will forever remain an album track :evil:

Comment

If she wanted to do a mid-tempo song, 'Paparazzi' is the stand-out, I'm sure this will chart alright in Australia, but I doubt this will give her the hat-trick.

As for 4th single and tour, if this is for January-March, she will probably thinking about the 5th single by the tour in May.

Comment

Originally posted by mykka
                      Grrr. Something tells me that Paparazzi will forever remain an album track :evil:
                      Yep, I think it was going to be a case of this or Paparazzi probably. I'm not bothered, I adore both but Paparazzi is much like Poker Face in how dancy it is; this should get more album sales because it's more diverse.

Comment

luv this song
                        i'm living in the future, so the presence is my past. my presence is a present, kiss my ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Jark
                          Yep, I think it was going to be a case of this or Paparazzi probably. I'm not bothered, I adore both but Paparazzi is much like Poker Face in how dancy it is; this should get more album sales because it's more diverse.
                          Paparazzi is very different from Poker Face. Totally different vibe.

Comment

I like this song!

Comment

You misunderstand. They have the same hard-hitting beat. The intro of Paparazzi has a club beat, same as Poker Face. Eh Eh is entirely different, nothing clubby about it whatsoever. Very pure pop song.

Comment

This is actually my least favorite album track.

Comment

Good song But like I already said before, Paparazzi has to be a single.
                                  i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

This is in my top 5 of the album, but it's really a chill out summer song, so...

Comment

You misunderstand. They have the same hard-hitting beat. The intro of Paparazzi has a club beat, same as Poker Face. Eh Eh is entirely different, nothing clubby about it whatsoever. Very pure pop song.
                                      Poker Face has a club beat, Paparazzi doesnt. Its more midtempo rather than upbeat, and the mood of the song is totally different. Poker Face is a party song, Paparazzi is a mellow track. I like this song but Paparazzi is my favourite from the album and I want it released.

Comment

Well I'm sorry but whatever the tempo is, Pap DOES have a clubby vibe to it. W/e though.

Comment

You have to remember Australia is ahead when it comes to Gaga. Poker Face has been #1 for a month, and Just Dance is still creeping up the charts in most countries, and her UK launch doesn't start until January.

So what happens in the Commonwealth countries (AUS, NZ & Canada) may not even eventuate in other countries.

Comment

ew
                                            wrong choice, imo.
                                            You owe it to yourself. Set the world on fire.

Comment

Well I'm sorry but whatever the tempo is, Pap DOES have a clubby vibe to it. W/e though.
                                              Its a breakbeat. And yeah, it can be heard in clubs obviously, but its not 4x4 proper dance beat. I guess this can be heard in a club too, though its not a proper club song, its more midtempo too. Agreed though, w/e.

Comment

Regardless of the beat, I don't see anyone dancing to 'Paparazzi' in a club...

Originally posted by toni_pest
                                                This is in my top 5 of the album, but it's really a chill out summer song, so...
                                                Good thing it's summertime in Australia then I suppose

Oh well, suppose we have no say, 'cherry cherry, boom boom' and all of that...

Comment

Yay This is my 2nd favourite song on the album after Boys Boys Boys
                                                  So when I speak, listen

Comment

2nd most added song on Australian radio last week.

And has jumped 18 places on the Pop 100 on iTunes. was 100 on Sunday, now 82. Funnily enough, Paparazzi is still ahead of it.

Comment

I don't like this being a single.
                                                      It's a good song but she has so many better tracks on the album!

Comment

I like this more now I know it's a single (if that makes sense).

Comment

It's a good song but I don't knwo what they're waiting for release Paparazzi.
                                                          This is the last word, this is the last time.

Comment

This will go top 10 in Australia, but #1 would be a very big surprise to me.

Comment

Working...
                                                            X