Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lady Gaga - Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's weird looking back seeing that Gaga released this fun pop kind of track, and Katy released "I Kissed a Girl" back in 2008!

Comment

• I really like the song, I think it is a bit underrated
      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Awh this song was ok! I prefer the look she had in this video to what she mostly looks like these days though

Comment

• Originally posted by Damiennatas1
          Awh this song was ok! I prefer the look she had in this video to what she mostly looks like these days though
          Totally agreed. I really like her 2008 looks in Just Dance, Poker Face and Eh, Eh. Used to like this song a lot in 2008, not so much now even though it has aged well.

Comment

• This was my jam, and I never understood at the time why it wouldn't blow up.

Comment

• My favorite song off of her first album.
              Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                My favorite song off of her first album.
                +1
                Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• ALL I CAN SAY IS EHHH EHGHHHHHHH
                  #Pray4AL6

Comment

• This is in the Top 5 of the worst single choices of all time I think. "I Like It Rough" was waiting to become the album’s third #1 hit and she released this kidz bop track instead.

She looked hot in the video though so that’s something
                    Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Working...
                    X