No announcement yet.

Ciara - Never Ever (feat. Young Jeezy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ciara - Never Ever (feat. Young Jeezy)

Ciara looks rock ‘em sock ‘em in her high-fashion spread from the new January issue of Elle magazine donning the dress of MaxMara. Her new single, “Never, Never”, produced by Polow da Don, will be dropping shortly in preparation for her new album “Fantasy Ride” releasing in early 2009. “Fantasy Ride” was pushed back due to the lack luster success of “Go Girl.”
    Source (Ciara in Elle Magazine Jan. 2009)
    Big.Big.Booty.

Thanks Banzai you are on it! One of my fave pic from Elle! Cant wait to think in what couple more weeks we will have new Ciara! I cant wait to hear it her and polow made magic with Promise. Even Click Flash was nice although it was a Glamorous ripoff!

Comment

Polow didnt produce Click Flash, that was Salaam Remi!

I can not wait to hear this!
      I wasn't sure whether to believe it as ive never heard of the website, but she did say on the wildjam interview that she did a 'Crazy' song with Polow!

Comment

Originally posted by DanjaBoi
        Polow didnt produce Click Flash, that was Salaam Remi!

I can not wait to hear this!
        I wasn't sure whether to believe it as ive never heard of the website, but she did say on the wildjam interview that she did a 'Crazy' song with Polow!
        Oh okay but thats sad because it sounded like Glamorous lol. I beleive it, it wasnt the site it was quoting what the Elle Magazine posted. I know she said that and same thing about JT. I still love Im On High Price and Work and still would love them as singles lol. But there is probably better single choices.

Comment

That picture is horrible.
          Looking forward to hearing this.

Comment

I just saw Go girl for the 1st time today , I loved the video , and I thought the song was good , what happened to it ?

Comment

Originally posted by naughty
              I just saw Go girl for the 1st time today , I loved the video , and I thought the song was good , what happened to it ?
              Good question lol. It was getting major airplay then all of sudden djs stop playing it who knows why as weeks grew less and less airplay. Video did wonders debuted at #1 and staying on top 10 charts for like 5 weeks straight I think or 4.

Comment

she looks weirdy on that pic, i guess the best stylish era was the previous album which was basically her best, this transformation is...so so

Comment

Originally posted by tada
                  she looks weirdy on that pic, i guess the best stylish era was the previous album which was basically her best, this transformation is...so so
                  She took risk but some how I love it. Didnt care to much for the green streaks. The outfit was crazy good and her posture was weird and looks like she froze in a dance move almost. This is really just the beginning of her styles this era I would guess.

Comment

I don't see anything wrong with her posture or anything. She looks amazing, that abstract and very stylish thing going on.

Comment

Cool.
                      Polow's new beats for Rich Boy are AMAZING.

Comment

Cant wait.

Comment

I'm looking forward to this.
                          Go Girl had to grow on you. It was a bit mediocre.
                          When I first heard it. I couldn't believe she picked that as her first single.

Comment

I hope its not a slow song.
                            said like austin powers:
                            "its mariah baybee yeah !"

Comment

Originally posted by pmape
                              I hope its not a slow song.
                              I know why do I get the feeling it is. I sure hope my feelings are wrong! lol

Comment

I couldn't care less if it's fast or slow, as long as it's real beat-driven, hopefully something really pulsating.

Comment

^^^That's true, everything her and Polow have done before was pulsating. Promise, Bang it Up, and the Get Up Remix.

Comment

I have faith that this song is goin to Rock...
                                    www.twitter.com/terrell1102
                                    http://soundcloud.com/terrell1102
                                    http://soundcloud.com/terrell1102/terre ... acris-feat
                                    #LUDACRIS

Comment

Originally posted by Rell
                                      Yeah it have too if they decided to go with it after learning not to go with lack luster tracks regardless who is on it (go girl).

Comment

You have faith or you know ?????

Comment

Originally posted by DanjaBoi
                                          You have faith or you know ?????
                                          They said faith

I am so losing track of Ciara with all the floating singles!!!
                                          | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

I know I have faith this song will come hard and be a good representation for the album.

Comment

I hope for her that she comes with a smash because everything that leaked isn't single worthy and just weak compared to her previous work!

Comment

I hope this actually has a melody I love Ciara, but Go Girl is lacklusture for an album tarck, and its the lead single
                                                late.

Comment

Rap-Up.com has exclusively learned that Ciara has chosen “Never Ever” featuring fellow ATLien Young Jeezy as the next single from her third LP Fantasy Ride. The track was co-produced by Polow Da Don (”Promise”) and Elvis “BlacElvis” Williams (Beyoncé’s “Ego”) and will be released to radio in early ‘09, while the album will follow in spring.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X