Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calvin Harris - I'm Not Alone

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • i know its ridiculus! I wanna hear more dance stuff on the radio and not Broken Strings non stop for 10 months

    Comment


    • Originally posted by mykka
      Because portuguese stations are always half a year late with new songs. Plus, I dont think this is the kind of music that will get support here anyway.
      It actually plays on VH1 Europe if that conforts... Since there are lots of cafes and bars which always have those kind of channels on ... U can listen to it there

      Comment


      • I still can't get enough of the Deadmau5 remix!

        Masterpiece:

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2jj3YbgX_w

        Comment


        • Still my favourite song of 2009 so far, I heard this out last night for the first time in ages and I have never seen so many people leave the dancefloor to go out for a fag Pretty much the whole floor cleared, why all the hate
          1 Groove Armada|2 Gjons Tears |3 Tove Lo|4 Jack Garratt |5 Sigma|

          Comment


          • You just reminded me of Cypher's "Floorfillers and Floor cleareres" game haha

            Comment


            • Originally posted by mykka
              You just reminded me of Cypher's "Floorfillers and Floor cleareres" game haha
              That was a brilliant game! I miss that game (and Cypher) :(
              Ste's Personal Chart 2020

              Comment


              • Originally posted by steophonic
                Originally posted by mykka
                You just reminded me of Cypher's "Floorfillers and Floor cleareres" game haha
                That was a brilliant game! I miss that game (and Cypher) :(
                Indeed, good times. There really hasn't been another member like Cypher on the dance forum since. It's a shame he left :(

                Comment


                • Originally posted by mykka
                  Because portuguese stations are always half a year late with new songs. Plus, I dont think this is the kind of music that will get support here anyway.
                  This is the most truthful post I've read in a while. Portuguese radio is always so damn late! When they start playing "new songs" I'm already sick of them...
                  And you were right.. This was nowhere to be found in 2009.
                  I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                  I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SholasBoy
                    Still my favourite song of 2009 so far, I heard this out last night for the first time in ages and I have never seen so many people leave the dancefloor to go out for a fag Pretty much the whole floor cleared, why all the hate
                    Seriously?!
                    Everytime I've heard this in a club, people were lovin it! Not heard it in a while though, I'll admit.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Plym
                      Not heard it in a while though, I'll admit.
                      Soon you'll be having deja vu like at least 3 times a night
                      KUBA'S CHART

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by jszmiles
                        Originally posted by Plym
                        Not heard it in a while though, I'll admit.
                        Soon you'll be having deja vu like at least 3 times a night
                        Well, I'm going to Leeds next weekend to see Shane so I hope to hear it at least 3 times then!

                        Comment


                        • I still listen to this song regularly.
                          You're like a bad penny =)

                          Comment


                          • I still love this one!
                            Stand wipers unite!

                            Comment


                            • he needs to revisit this sound one more time
                              Forever Young

                              Comment


                              • what do you guys think about the new 2019 version?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X