Mariah Carey - Memoirs Of An Imperfect Angel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I don't think she should either.

"My All" is the first ever song to pass 1000 plays on my iTunes.

Comment

Yeah I would love the lead single to be a Fantasy type song

And then the second single to be sort of like Always Be My Baby

that would be huge

Comment

WOW that is alot of plays for the Butterfly Album don't blame you its awsome ! I want a Fantasy type of up tempo as lead single

Comment

OMG my play count for Always Be My Baby is 1069

Comment

Originally posted by Woaah
            Wow! "ABMB" only has around 450 on mine. But my "Daydream" plays are more consistent.

Comment

Originally posted by sambo9
              Originally posted by Woaah
              Wow! "ABMB" only has around 450 on mine. But my "Daydream" plays are more consistent.
              I LOVE ABMB, It's one of my fave songs of all time, So I'm not really suprised....I love the Daydream album

Comment

I'm addicted to her Twitter page. Her comments are hilarious. My favorite one:

@SimoneValentee No,I meant a "fan favorite" a "classic" not classical music which of course I respect greatly,but its not what I do.Thanx
                about 3 hours ago from TwitterBerry
                They call it the Church of Hot Addiction

Comment

[quote=firefly_86]
                  Originally posted by "firefly_86":85yiry34
                  Originally posted by Tom92
                  I dont think she'd go too well with Timbaland tho, and she cant collaborate with Justin Timberlake after Madonna did.
                  She already collaborated with both: Justin on Yours from the Charmbracelet album in 2002 (but was cut), Timbaland on Babydoll from the Butterfly album in 1997.
                  Timbaland didn't produce "Babydoll". It was produced by Mariah and Cory Rooney. It was however co-written by Missy Elliott.
                  My bad, I knew Missy co-write it, I had in my head Timbaland co-produced it too. In that case no, she shouldn't work with him! Unless it's a hot slow jam with a knocking beat, like One In A Million or such [/quote:85yiry34]

theres some myths about that aparentley he did have something to do with is but wasn't credited, he is even mentioned in the thank you's I'm sure

Comment

Originally posted by firefly_86
                    So do you think we can expect her next album to surface in 2009?

Just in case anyone's interested as well, E-MC2 is £2.99 at hmv.com.

Emancipation is still £10 :x
                    If you're looking for a copy of Emancipation, Play.com has the Ultra Platinum edition (19 tracks + DVD) for £2.99! Free delivery too!
                    Thanks, but just ordered it for £1 new from Amazon, Plus £1.20 Postage. Hope its ok, have never ordered anything from Amazon before.
                    Bought Scouting For Girls album for a total of £2.80 as well new.

Comment

Originally posted by firefly_86
                      So do you think we can expect her next album to surface in 2009?

Just in case anyone's interested as well, E-MC2 is £2.99 at hmv.com.

Emancipation is still £10 :x
                      If you're looking for a copy of Emancipation, Play.com has the Ultra Platinum edition (19 tracks + DVD) for £2.99! Free delivery too!
                      Thanks, but just ordered it for £1 new from Amazon, Plus £1.20 Postage. Hope its ok, have never ordered anything from Amazon before.
                      Bought Scouting For Girls album for a total of £2.80 as well new.

Amazon has always been good when I have used it

Comment

I love Mariah's "name that tune" game on twitter! Love her selection so far. Underneath the Stars, Slipping Away, 4Real 4Real, Babydoll LOL! Hopefully it means that she's recording songs similar to those (I wish!)
                        Emeli | Taylor

Comment

^ ya never know right? thats a very good theory to her little mini-quiz game. She did mention a song sounding like Crybaby also.

besides, didn't the-Dream say their trying to make the greatest hits without using the greatest hits. I like the sound of that.
                          said like austin powers:
                          "its mariah baybee yeah !"

Comment

Sorry if this sounds stupid but people keep saying shes done a song thats sounds like crybaby i read that twitter post that she was up late and couldnt sleep then she said it was very 'crybaby' like the fact she was up late unable to sleep like what she said in the song crybaby. I dunno though, i would love a song like crybaby i love the jazz-like adlibs at the end but I'm not sure thats what she meant

Comment

I cannot wait for new material for Mariah. I want another "For The Record". Love that song!
                              Pop music = life

Comment

If I could have a new Mariah album I want it be like that:

1.Fantasy
                                2.Always Be My Baby
                                3.Fourth of July
                                4.Breakdown
                                5.Love Takes Time
                                6.Irresistable
                                7.Thanx 4 Nothin'
                                8.If We
                                9.Underneath The Stars
                                10.Sweetheart
                                11.For The Record
                                12.I'm That Chick
                                13.Don't Forget About Us
                                14.Dreamlover

Comment

I wouldn't. I want it to be different to anything she's done before. I like it when she's original.

Comment

I wouldn't. I want it to be different to anything she's done before. I like it when she's original.

Comment

I have 1 huge wish I hope she relaunches the funky samples like she used for Heartbreaker, Fantasy and Loverboy(Firecracker Version)

I can never stop funkin on them

Comment

err I'll be loving you long time sampled debarge stay with me (btw the live version with more of the sample is sooo much better)

Comment

Originally posted by naughtynae
                                          err I'll be loving you long time sampled debarge stay with me (btw the live version with more of the sample is sooo much better)
                                          yes i know but i mean those funky ones like

attack of the name game or tom tom club they are very funky

Comment

shes back in the studio

think this song might be a "fan favorite" I'm doing a high harmony right now...: )
                                            about 1 hour ago from TwitterBerry

Comment

I think this song might be a "fan favorite" I'm doing a high harmony right now...: )

The thing is..I don't even wanna take a break to eat cause I don't wanna mess up the song,but my stomach is growling in the mic!lol
                                              lmao well she definitely just came up with the Migrate/Its Like That of this album than.

high harmony - beginnings of Dreamlover/Fantasy/Migrate

migrate = was a fan favorite.
                                              said like austin powers:
                                              "its mariah baybee yeah !"

Comment

I can't wait for this album! I just have a really good feeling about it!

Comment

Originally posted by pmape

The thing is..I don't even wanna take a break to eat cause I don't wanna mess up the song,but my stomach is growling in the mic!lol
                                                  LOL she is too cute
                                                  They call it the Church of Hot Addiction

Comment

Originally posted by Blizzy
                                                    If I could have a new Mariah album I want it be like that:

1.Fantasy
                                                    2.Always Be My Baby
                                                    3.Fourth of July
                                                    4.Breakdown
                                                    5.Love Takes Time
                                                    6.Irresistable
                                                    7.Thanx 4 Nothin'
                                                    8.If We
                                                    9.Underneath The Stars
                                                    10.Sweetheart
                                                    11.For The Record
                                                    12.I'm That Chick
                                                    13.Don't Forget About Us
                                                    14.Dreamlover
                                                    Just create a playlist on your ipod then?
                                                    I cant believe we're all trying to talk about nothing?! Oh well...
                                                    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Mariah on The Phone with Nick...She feels it's some of her best work ever!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q16vmBvMUDo

Comment

^

Comment

Originally posted by Wolves8
                                                          Mariah on The Phone with Nick...She feels it's some of her best work ever!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q16vmBvMUDo
                                                          she says that for years now on every new album.. every new album since butterfly should be as good..
                                                          My Chart

Comment

I just want for her to have songs that show the power of her vocals

and a few up tempos will be nice as well

Comment

Yeah a nice up tempo for lead single and not something mid-tempo and bland like TMB

Comment

Working...
                                                              X