No announcement yet.

Chrisette Michele - Epiphany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All I Ever Think About gave me a soul orgasm the first time I heard it. Incredible track.
    Just cos I said it, don't mean that I meant it

Comment

• Chrisette was on the first episode of BET's rising icons, and she just shot a video with "Wale" for her remix of "Fragile" with him rapping on it!

Comment

• Also she was on 106 & Park on the 24th. I can't find any video on the net.

Comment

• Rising Icons Part 1
          Includes: Be OK + Scat interlude, Interview/Autobiography, Blame It On Me

Rising Icons Part 2
          Includes: Cont. Blame It On Me, More Interview, Epiphany, More Interview, What You Do, Ending Scat

Comment

• Quadrupole post.

AOL Sessions:
            Blame It On Me
            Epiphany
            If I Have My Way
            What You Do
            Be OK

IDK, but the promotion has improved loads since album #1. And although most of the promotion are just sessions, its these type of performances that give the album longevity. But obviously she is not a singles artist.

Also this album is halfway to gold. And it has yet to leave the billboard top 50, and the sales have increased since last week! I think this album and "Keri's" album will be the ones that one day will be at gold, and you come back in a few weeks and out of nowhere there platinum.

Comment

• Originally posted by jf32
              All I Ever Think About gave me a soul orgasm the first time I heard it. Incredible track.
              I agree this song is wonderful! Pure class!
              Mariah Carey - Caution

Comment

• The next single is Fragile, featuring Wale!
                Video behind-the-scenes.

Comment

• Just got this album a couple of weeks ago. It's amazing. I keep thinking, Chrisette does the kind of music that Fantasia should have been doing.

Comment

• According to her twitter she is also shooting a video for Porcelain Doll.

Comment

• Thank you Chrisette Michele for putting out such a great album! Because all my favorite artists disappointed me this year!
                      Mariah Carey - Caution

Comment

• Bump, shave

Comment

• i like
                          i really think russian roulette was a rip off of epiphany too!

Comment

• They were nothing alike?!

Comment

• Ughhhhhh, what an amazing record this was!
                              Out of nowhere, I played it yesterday after a long time and I just can't stop since then.

Comment

Working...
                              X