No announcement yet.

Beyoncé | Sweet Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It better have a dark video, and lots of dancing.
    You owe it to yourself. Set the world on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by BanZai
      Originally posted by DC34ever
      Lets face it his is the better choice...its much more ear friendly than Radio!
      I disagree, I think 'Radio' is much European-radio friendlier
      Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by t_dot
        like baby-boy or naughty girl i think it should start with Bey in a bed and she just wakes up and screams turn the Lights on that would be Hot in sasha fierce pj's

Banzai i like the pic you chose for the thread it kinda co-ordinate with the title
        I hope your happy now

Comment

Originally posted by Beyoncefanatic
          sasha fierce pj's
          lmfao
          this just made me crack!a sasha fierce pj's!!!!!! hahahahaha....that would be so hilarious!!!

Comment

Well I strongly believe this is the next Int'l single. I mean they even had a water bottle commercial with this song in Japan, so I think they'll prob want to continue to capitalize on this song. Ego imo is not a good choice for single at least not right now, so I hope they make changes and keep the video(if its been shot already) for the anthology.

Comment

I doubt sasha wears pjs.she prob wears something very naughty.
              *My Persuassion can Build a nation*

Comment

Originally posted by gillyberto
                Agreed.
                Same here both are good and European-friendly but Radio is funner has more umph and spunk to it.

Comment

Originally posted by metking12690
                  I doubt sasha wears pjs.she prob wears something very naughty.
                  lmao it prob something really fierce

This is a way better choice than Ego IMO
                  I hope your happy now

Comment

I think the video is gonna be dark and soft.
                    as a single don't know why all the websites french said Radio will be the next single

Comment

YESSS!!!

the video that similar with her water commercial (Japan) would be nice...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8gya3R949U

Comment

Originally posted by abi
                        YESSS!!!

but then the haters would be saying she copied Rihanna i want Bey to out do her self but i agree that would be awesome
                        I hope your happy now

Comment

Originally posted by abi
                          YESSS!!!

but then the haters would be saying she copied Rihanna i want Bey to out do her self but i agree that would be awesome
                          I don't see any similarities with Rihanna on that video? :-?

Comment

Originally posted by abi
                            Originally posted by abi
                            YESSS!!!

Yes, in Umbrella

Comment

Originally posted by abi
                              Originally posted by abi
                              YESSS!!!

Yes, in Umbrella
                              oh ok

Comment

12 hours later and already 3 pages!
                                I am so happy to see this is a single cause its extremely radio friendly... this and Radio!!! Especially for EU!
                                | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

An obvious single choice!

I'll be happy if this and 'Radio' are left of the up-tempos to be released along with 'Smash Into You' and 'Disappear' or 'Ave Maria' to be released from t'other one.
                                  LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

This probably is my favourite song from the album, which is odd considering I wasn't fussed on it when it leaked yonks ago as "Beautiful Nightmare", funny that this will finally get released after all the rumours of it being the lead single yonks ago.
                                    1 Harry Styles|2 Dua Lipa |3 Doja Cat |4 Elodie|5 Lizzo |

Comment

Originally posted by spc08
                                      Agreed.
                                      Same here both are good and European-friendly but Radio is funner has more umph and spunk to it.
                                      maybe you are right, but I think Germany is different! and europe is much more varied than people say!

I prefer this over Radio, but I would be cool with Radio if it will be the next single!
                                      Life tastes better with music
                                      Instagram: DC34ever

Comment

Are we getting this next in UK?

Comment

This song reminds me of a dark emerald green for some reason. No idea why!

I want her having water scenes like in Halo and intense dance scenes like in Baby Boy. If this is just for the anthology though I'm worried it'll end up being the "Upgrade U" of the album (aka obvious choice that never got released despite huge hype)

Comment

Originally posted by SholasBoy
                                            This probably is my favourite song from the album, which is odd considering I wasn't fussed on it when it leaked yonks ago as "Beautiful Nightmare", funny that this will finally get released after all the rumours of it being the lead single yonks ago.
                                            Same, for some reason I really didn't like the "Beautiful Nightmare" when it leaked

Comment

Originally posted by alxx
                                              This song reminds me of a dark emerald green for some reason. No idea why!

I want her having water scenes like in Halo and intense dance scenes like in Baby Boy. If this is just for the anthology though I'm worried it'll end up being the "Upgrade U" of the album (aka obvious choice that never got released despite huge hype)
                                              Yea i'm still mad @ Beyoncé for wasting Upgrad U. That was a sure top 10 in US.
                                              Beyoncé - 6 Grammys 2010!!!!

Female Artist Of The Decade

U Mad???

Comment

Originally posted by sbk
                                                Same, for some reason I really didn't like the "Beautiful Nightmare" when it leaked
                                                But it's just the same song, there's only no 'turn the lights on'!

Comment

I also thought we are getting Radio! The spanish Sony BMG site had a statement that a video for Radio is going to be filmed. :-?
                                                  If she coninues like this, she'll release every track on her album as a single.

Comment

Originally posted by Frederic
                                                    Originally posted by sbk
                                                    But it's just the same song, there's only no 'turn the lights on'!
                                                    I know But I love it now, thats what counts

Comment

Working...
                                                    X