No announcement yet.

Jordin Sparks - Battlefield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like it def. a Ryan Tedder track Hopefully one day he'll stop being so one dimensional and give a variety of productions!

Comment

Originally posted by spc08
      I really like it def. a Ryan Tedder track Hopefully one day he'll stop being so one dimensional and give a variety of productions!
      I agree, it's still acceptable so far but it will get annoying in the future I think!

I really it! Stuck in my head already.

Comment

I love it but i want HQ!
        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

i liked it! but unfortunately this wasn't a first single material..

and R&B? errrr..No! It's Pop-Rock IMO. Or maybe it's just her voice that made it feels more Pop?

Comment

Oh just finished listen to this song!

and i love it! and i can feel its R&B vibe on the last chorus! Love this!

Comment

I'm so dissapointed...I expected a better song... Vocals are not as good as it used to be on Tattoo and No Air... I didn't even recognise that this is Jordin's voice

Comment

Originally posted by ntinos93
                I'm so dissapointed...I expected a better song... Vocals are not as good as it used to be on Tattoo and No Air... I didn't even recognise that this is Jordin's voice
                felt the same way... thought the version that leaked was a demo coz it doesnt really sound like her but after a few plays, its grown on me. and this shud be in the pop section haha
                Emeli | Taylor

Comment

Ive JUST heard it on youtube
                  http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?s ... vRI&ref=mf

i like i like i like!!!!

Comment

Listen and Download The HQ
                    and you're gonna love it!

Comment

^ No file sharing !

I really like this, it's a different direction for Jordin and I like it.

I can just tell it's one of those songs that I'll be obsessed with in a few weeks time.

I can imagine an EPIC video.

Comment

oh did i do bad posting a youtube link?

im new to this site so sorry if i did baaad lol

but yeah awesome song easily.. nice big summer power ballad

Comment

Originally posted by crazycool
                          ^ No file sharing !
                          Ooops...

edited my post!

Comment

Originally posted by Yusuf

Not really, crazycool is referring to me i think

Comment

Ooh I love this now! I can imagine this being huge during the summer!
                              They call it the Church of Hot Addiction

Comment

Originally posted by abi

ahh ok cool.. i was gonna say 'Waah i cant post youtube links?!!! ' lol

Comment

Originally posted by abi

ahh ok cool.. i was gonna say 'Waah i cant post youtube links?!!! ' lol
                                  anyway, Welcome To UKMIX, UK's online music community.

hope you're gonna enjoy posting on this forum!

Comment

Originally posted by ntinos93
                                    Seriously? I'm not even a fan of Jordin's music but I could tell straight away that it was her..

The song is typical of Mr one trck pony tedder. Sounds regurgitated and at least 2 years out of date lol!!

Dunno how long it will take but I'm holding out for that country album which is lying inside Jordin, lol.. Feel like I'm gonna have a VERRRY long wait though

Comment

This is not what i was expecting from her...

Not R&B, this is really pop-rock!

And her voice has changed or it was only my impression? :S
                                      Easy way to make money. Each click counts: http://bux.to/?r=moebius212

Comment

It sounds very good
                                        i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

Originally posted by moebius212
                                          This is not what i was expecting from her...

Not R&B, this is really pop-rock!

And her voice has changed or it was only my impression? :S
                                          That's what I'm talking about... That's not her voice

Comment

This sounds AMAZING! Vocally this is 1 of my fave songs by her and this shits over Tattoo IMO. This will be huge!

Comment

Originally posted by dereon
                                              This sounds AMAZING! Vocally this is 1 of my fave songs by her and this shits over Tatoo IMO. This will be huge!
                                              Agreed! The song fits the title so well! With a fitting video with a high budget this can be absolutely huge! Vocals are amazing! It's just a very very epic song!

Comment

This is very Kelly Clarkson. I like it!

Comment

Originally posted by alxx
                                                  This is very Kelly Clarkson. I like it!
                                                  This song is indeed a bit Kelly Clarkson, though this sounds really soulful in some kind of way because of the sensational vocals.

Comment

this is amazing! <3
                                                    i love this so much.
                                                    some amazing vocals from Jordin.

Comment

I prefer Already Gone (a comparison I only make because they're similar musically). It's very good though. I think I'll love it in a few plays time.

Comment

Listening to this reminds me of the first time I heard No Air. I'd say it's very 'summer' and on first listen it sounded to me a bit like that Paramore Misery Business song. It's great though, and growed on the next listen. Not what I was expecting either if I'm honest!
                                                        Love the "you better go and get your armour" bit.
                                                        Just cos I said it, don't mean that I meant it

Comment

BOOKED: Jordin Sparks - Philip Andelman, director

Brand new single that the sixth season American Idol winner will be officially premiering on the May 13 semi-final results show... Philip Andelman (Jonas Bros., Miley Cyrus, Hilary Duff) will be directing the video in Los Angeles...

artist: Jordin Sparks
                                                          song: "Battlefield"
                                                          label: Jive/ZLG
                                                          director(s): Philip Andelman
                                                          production co: Partizan
                                                          rep: Verenne Ferrari
                                                          Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Hmmm, im split over this song, I really want to like it and it's not bad, something just isn't clicking! :-? I hope she does well and I hope it grows on me!

Comment

I love it already!

Two things though:
                                                              1)I agree with people that her voice sounds really different
                                                              2)This kind of reminds me of Keri Hilson's Energy because of the continuous Battlefield in the chorus.
                                                              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Working...
                                                              X