• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britney Spears | Radar [Circus Thread]

Yep, I'm shocked too...

Off her official facebook

And Official Website

This is the last word, this is the last time.

:-?

W/E
    You owe it to yourself. Set the world on fire.

Comment

I'm kinda Happy
      I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her \_(?)_/

Comment

seriously?! :(

BAD choice.
        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

WTF!

...Why bother with that online poll if they not gonna take it into account cuz last time I checked "Unusual You" was in lead and "Kill The Lights" second!!
          Beyhive #5491

Comment

Fantastic song but it still feels like a Blackout track to me. Should do well though!
            So when I speak, listen

Comment

It's an akward move, but at least if it flops they'll say "it was the song from Blackout, so you know..."

I guess she'll shoot a video in the coming weeks before taking the tour to London. She'd better make a kick ass video. No tour shooting, no stupid cartoon this time.
              This is the last word, this is the last time.

Comment

They prob. had a agreement that one Bloodshy&Avant song had to become a single.
                You owe it to yourself. Set the world on fire.

Comment

Only Britney! Great song though, soo... fine!
                  Check out my Top 100 of 2012 Countdown!

Comment

I hope they update the track slighty with some new mix.
                    I always think of it as Toxic Pt II in the same way I think of Oops!... as BOMT Pt II.

Comment

I'm so dissapointed. I love 'Radar', but it's a 'Blackout' track and a bonustrack on 'Circus'.

It really should've been 'Unusual You'.
                      Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

This is bullshit!

Comment

I love Radar, but IMO, it won't do anything for Circus neither for Blackout.
                          I'd build a road in gold just to have some dreaming

Comment

Will do nothing for the album at all. It may be a hit as a single, but like others before me have said, this is a BLACKOUT track. And nothing more than a bonus track on CIRCUS. I can't even see it being a big hit to be honest. But good luck to her!

Comment

Love the song, bad choice!! :-?

Comment

A bizarre choice but it's a good song and could be a hit if it has a properly good video and at least SOME form of promotion.

At least we're getting a fourth single at all...
                                Check out my new Michael Jackson top 50 countdown!!!

Comment

Comment

Amazing song but SUCH a superfluous release!

It was already a single in Sweden, Ireland, Australia, & New Zealand anyway! :-?

Comment

I was shocked when I saw this 3 minutes ago on Facebook!
                                      But I like it that it's a single! It's a great song!!!

Comment

REALLY disappointing... I've never been fussed on this song! :(
                                        "This time I'm gonna get it right. I'm gonna paint my face like the Guggenheim!"

Comment

Its my fav on Blackout but I think its a huge mistake releasing it now, it should never have been on the Circus album anyway. I want Unusual You!
                                          Radar would've been huge 2 years ago, not now Its like the 7th single!

Comment

I can't believe they're releasing this as the next single. :-? I had my hopes set on Unusual You.

Comment

It must be some sort of contractual thing... "Kill The Lights", "Shattered Glass" and "Unusual You" are sooo much better!
                                              "This time I'm gonna get it right. I'm gonna paint my face like the Guggenheim!"

Comment

Dumb.

Comment

I think its a great choice.

Yes, ok it's a Blackout track, I fully accept that. But firstly we it was announced way back when that it was a contractual agreement that Radar would be a Blackout single but it never happened. So we all thought that it appearing on Circus made up for that. Evidently not.

My guess is this is about the fans in a way too. I think its kinda neat it'll be the 4th single from both Blackout and Circus. It feels like a fan release. I just hope they decide to reissue Circus with a few new tracks, a new lead single, and then go and release the album tracks.
                                                  Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

Working...
                                                  X