Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dereon
    Originally posted by Troubledjack
    It sounds hot! A nice change from the tired production of the ballads on her last album (apart from FTR).
    Ummm her last album was INCREDIBLE and I can't hear that the production sounds better than the E=MC2 tracks. If you don't like them then you probably won't like this one cause it's a slowjam like the E=mc2 tracks.
    Ermmm Mariah is my favorite artist, so you don't need to tell me that her last album was incredible, I already know that. I don't know why you're acting offended, I didn't even say I disliked anything. Simply majority of the ballads on that album did have production inspired by WBT, etc. That isn't just my opinion, its what multiple reviewers and posters on this board have pointed out.

Also, I already said I thought it sounded hot so I don't know why you said I wouldn't like this. Try not to be so patronising in yours posts. And For The Record, I actually do like most of the ballads on E=MC2, but I just think the production could have been a bit more original.

Comment

it sounds just ok to me :-?

Comment

O.M.G !! Im definately in love with this snippet !!! it sounds GREAT !!! woow

Comment

i can see the songs appeal this is goin fast now
          i'm living in the future, so the presence is my past. my presence is a present, kiss my ass!

Comment

The song is so cute...at first Hate U didnt suit MOAIA but the song itself fits very well

Comment

I need to hear this in FULL HQ before I judge.

But I'm interested in the beat and love the whistle notes.

Comment

The leak sounds interesting! Bit too early for me to make a full judgement on though!

Comment

I think that this is going to be locked 'cause it's just a song, not a single

Comment

Originally posted by col89
                    I can't believe there is a new single already!

Everything is happening so quick - confirmation, leaking, release dates etc.!
                    yes, hope her management knows what to do to project right sales, No.1 on Hot 100 and better sales, personally i guess fall release would be better

Comment

It sounds hot! A nice change from the tired production of the ballads on her last album (apart from FTR).
                      Ummm her last album was INCREDIBLE and I can't hear that the production sounds better than the E=MC2 tracks. If you don't like them then you probably won't like this one cause it's a slowjam like the E=mc2 tracks.
                      Ermmm Mariah is my favorite artist, so you don't need to tell me that her last album was incredible, I already know that. I don't know why you're acting offended, I didn't even say I disliked anything. Simply majority of the ballads on that album did have production inspired by WBT, etc. That isn't just my opinion, its what multiple reviewers and posters on this board have pointed out.

Also, I already said I thought it sounded hot so I don't know why you said I wouldn't like this. Try not to be so patronising in yours posts. And For The Record, I actually do like most of the ballads on E=MC2, but I just think the production could have been a bit more original.
                      I'm not offensive at all just saying that this could've been easily on E=MC2! Your actually the one that is acting like she changed her style and that it sounds different and that's IMO totally not the case.

Comment

We really can't say things like 'it couldve been on her last album' OR 'its so different from her recent ballads' with any certainty yet. That LQ clip isn't enough to guage whether there's a big hook or how good the production is...

Comment

a new link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDegJ13LBtk

Comment

EDIT: Didnt see it b4 nice song.

Comment

Thanks Blizzy!
                              I like it judging from the clip!

Comment

like it!

Comment

Thanks Blizzy! The snippet actually sounds pretty decent, would love to hear the full version.
                                  Tweet, tweet.

Comment

I'm not offensive at all just saying that this could've been easily on E=MC2! Your actually the one that is acting like she changed her style and that it sounds different and that's IMO totally not the case.
                                    Hahaha whatever...I agree, it could have been on E=MC2 and she hasn't changed her style, but I maintain that from the small snippet we can tell that it isn't the played-out JD sound that dominated E=MC2's slow jams.

Comment

Hahaha whatever...I agree, it could have been on E=MC2 and she hasn't changed her style, but I maintain that from the small snippet we can tell that it isn't the played-out JD sound that dominated E=MC2's slow jams.
                                      Of course it sounds a bit different but it's not a dramtic change like she used Ryan Tedder to produce or something.

Comment

O-M-F-G!!! @ This song.

The new song "H-A-T-E U" is so amazing, just from the 30 sec preview, I can tell it will be the best song of 2009, and one of her best songs ever, im just so excited..

Comment

Full song us out
                                          For The Latest In R&B check out www.thernbroom.com

Comment

^^Is that supposed to be "is"???
                                            And where?

Comment

Originally posted by jason_123
                                              Full song us out
                                              Are you kidding?

Comment

I have already had my blog shut down twice its not gonna happen again, i guess the major blocks will leak it by 2morrow night
                                                For The Latest In R&B check out www.thernbroom.com

Comment

I have already had my blog shut down twice its not gonna happen again, i guess the major blocks will leak it by 2morrow night
                                                  what full song is out???

please pm me

Comment

Originally posted by Blizzy
                                                    what full song is out???

please pm me

DEADDD!!!!!!

PMPMPMPMPPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPM PLEASEE!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

damn are you trippin? has the full song really leaked?
                                                      Emeli | Taylor

Comment

I want it too, please please, pretty please!

Comment

It's too early for this to leak. :x

Comment

WTF*** Are you kidding?

Comment

Would you mind sending one more pm

Comment

Working...
                                                              X