Ke$ha -Tik Tok

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hypnotikwater
    My friend won the popjustice competition. I'm going to see her on tuesday.

SO EXCITED!!!
    That's awesome!

Defo take some pics ;)
    Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

• #8 on US iTunes

Comment

• Al: 9.613
        Spins: 1600

POP: 1337
        RHY: 263

A gain of more than 0.5m since yesterdays update.

Comment

• Originally posted by dereon
          Originally posted by nas4life123
          she has a black voice, i thought she was lol
          Really? It sounds as white as possible!
          I thought she was black by the voice too

Comment

• She is soo lucky to have a black voice. When I was younger mine was really purple, and through puberty it got really yellow, now its just plain blue, smh.
            Hater-bitch, we're taking you to the left.

Comment

• Originally posted by emilhot
              #8 on US iTunes
              Yasss!! I really hope she can get to number 1!

Comment

• I think it's more plausible in the US, because there is far less competition there at the moment. The UK are overbooked with Chezza + those who make their promotion at the X Factor.
                Drip-droppin way down low for All the Alejandros that have gone before.

Comment

• I won a pair of tickets!
                  Gonna have to skip a lecture because it's ridiculously early but oh well

Comment

• Originally posted by alxx
                    I won a pair of tickets!
                    Tickets to her gig?
                    That's awesooome! I know how much you like Ke$ha.
                    Congrats!
                    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• I'm hoooooooked on this now! I'm kind of afraid of overplaying it, but so far, so good! I was gonna listen to the new Saturdays album on the way to work this morning, but I just kept this on repeat for over half an hour...
                      Tweet, tweet.

Comment

• #7 on US iTunes

Comment

• Originally posted by jpguy
                          is it as good as Just Dance for some of YOU?
                          Better! This has a much catchier chorus than "Just Dance" IMO.
                          THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

• Originally posted by BanZai
                            Originally posted by alxx
                            I won a pair of tickets!
                            Tickets to her gig?
                            That's awesooome! I know how much you like Ke$ha.
                            Congrats!
                            Yep but doesn't look as if I'll be going because train tickets are too expensive and I can't find anyone who isn't working/broke. Oh dear... :(

Comment

• Dutch Top 40: #29 [debut] <<< highest new entry

Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Is she gigging in London? I want to go! :(

How did you win tickets?

Comment

• dont stop make it pop dj blow my speakers up

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BsVxraWd94

LOL...what? thats so random. But kewl!

GO KE$HA!
                                    Lorde - Biggest thing in New Zealand. Royals... watch out world! - December 2012

Comment

• This is so EPIC

This has to be HUGE. So freakin' catchy!

Comment

• any big performance?

Comment

• LOL! <3
                                          Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Al: 10.221 (+0.608)
                                            Spins: 1663 (+63)

POP: 1387 (+50)
                                            RHY: 276 (+13)

Comment

• #1 for a 3rd Week in a row - New Zealand Singles Chart.

I hope this doesn't end up being the poker face of last year, which in the same time-period last year was #1 for 10 weeks. I do want Ke$ha to have the success, just dont want the song to be killed to death
                                              Lorde - Biggest thing in New Zealand. Royals... watch out world! - December 2012

Comment

• ^^ Amazing!
                                                Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Uffie rip-off. Enough said.

Comment

• Originally posted by ahjjones
                                                    Uffie rip-off. Enough said.
                                                    No, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by ahjjones
                                                      No, sorry.
                                                      Uh, yes. She's a poor mans Uffie. She jacked her hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by ahjjones
                                                        No, sorry.
                                                        No.
                                                        All Uffie does is talk with poor lyrics whilst Ke$ha sings and writes good material. Just because both artists have an edge in the midst of manufactured pop does not mean they're the same...

Comment

• I think the songs are very similar, but Ke$ha didn't rip-off. That's how I felt too in the beginning, but listening to 'Tik Tok' more made me realize Ke$ha did a great job on her own.

I love this b!tch already. I'm looking forward to her album and I know it's going to be great.
                                                          Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

No, sorry.
                                                            No.
                                                            All Uffie does is talk with poor lyrics whilst Ke$ha sings and writes good material. Just because both artists have an edge in the midst of manufactured pop does not mean they're the same...
                                                            Good lyrics? These lyrics are shit. Are you kidding me?

Comment

• The showcase today was so good!
                                                              Her set was:
                                                              Backstabber
                                                              Party A Rich Dude's House
                                                              Dinosaur
                                                              Blah Blah Blah
                                                              Tik Tok

Backstabber is still an amazing song. Would've been a great single had she launched earlier.

Dinosaur is amazing aswell. It's so random and left-field but probably my favourite of the bunch.
                                                              D-I-N-O-S-A you are a dinosaur
                                                              D-I-N-O-S-A you are a dinosaur
                                                              O-L-D-M-A-N you are an old man
                                                              You need a cat scan

There was also a line in it about not leaning to far left or your toupée would fall off.

Blah Blah Blah (which is supposedly 2nd single) was very good. It was quite grungy and had a good riff. I don't remember a whole lot about it but she said something at the beginning like 'shut your mouth and show me your dick.' The chorus was something along the lines of:
                                                              you're talking Blah Blah Blah
                                                              you want me but nah nah nah
                                                              not in the back of my car car car
                                                              blah blah blah

The glitter canons that sprayed free ke$ha dollars and condoms were amazing too.
                                                              To be honest I think she will be huge and deserves to be. She is so talented and an awesome live performer. I can't wait 'til she tours.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X