Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alesha Dixon - To Love Again

Code:
    Alesha Dixon has revealed that she is working with Take That singer Gary Barlow on material for her new album.

The pair, who both climbed Mount Kilimanjaro for charity earlier this year, are currently recording at Barlow's Los Angeles studio.

"It makes a change from climbing a mountain for Comic Relief - he is so talented - hopefully the songs will be better than the ones we sang round the campfire on Kilimanjaro," Dixon told The Sun.

Barlow has previously written songs for Delta Goodrem, Charlotte Church and John Barrowman.

Dixon's first UK album The Alesha Show was released in November 2008 and has since been certified Platinum.
    SOURCE: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/a1719 ... arlow.html

EDIT: RACHEL (CLOSE RELIABLE ALESHA SOURCE) SAYS:

I can confirm that the new single is 'To Love Again' NOT 'Black Cloud'. It's due for release in November with the album re-release a week after.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q2Z1Z4lUYg

Alesha's done a blog for the site with more details which I'll put up on Friday ...

EXCITED!!!
    tell the others you've gone to sea...

Chad Hugo?!

That's a really good sign - I adore his work - if she comes out sounding remotely like Sierra Swan, I'd be happy. She could use a bit of grit!

Comment

Wow title sounds GREAT, even though I dislike Gary Barlow.

Comment

Exciting!
        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Yeah I'm excited for this, glad it's coming soon too, a very Saturdays style turnaround!
          Check out my Top 100 of 2012 Countdown!

Comment

Gary Barlow is an amazing lyricist. I'm looking forward to the direction that Alesha will take with this new album.

Comment

Read this in The Sun, can't wait to hear it!
              Do you think we'll get a new album soon?

Comment

I don't think we'll get an album until next year - she'll probably be quite busy with Strictly Come Dancing for the rest of this year.

Comment

I think she might do a "Dizzee Rascal":
                  Release a couple of singles (Black Cloud and another one) and then release the album early 2010.

I can't see how it would be possible for her to release an album this year, while she is judging Strictly and on her tour.

Comment

Woot!!!
                    Very excited that we'll get some more Alesha before she settles into her judging life. So workin with Chad Hugo, should we expect a more urban flavour?
                    Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet...

Comment

Maybe it'll be the lead (and only?) single from a re-release of her album, maybe even the first US single.

Chad Hugo is the chinese guy in the Neptunes/NERD right?
                      Hater-bitch, we're taking you to the left.

Comment

I'm so excited
                        i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

woooo!!! Bring it alesha!!!
                          CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

She's giving her first live performance of this song on Strictly!

It's going to be out "early" October, so we should be hearing it very soon.
                            LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

So big Top 3 lead single performed on Strictly, with album and second single in time for Christmas release ? Clever girl

Comment

I read somewhere the other day the album is being re-released... I gathered this was the lead from that rather than a new album? Unconfirmed though.
                                Check out my Top 100 of 2012 Countdown!

Comment

Originally posted by king_oxymoron
                                  I read somewhere the other day the album is being re-released... I gathered this was the lead from that rather than a new album? Unconfirmed though.
                                  Yeah she said that she is going to re-release the album with a few new songs as an encore and this is the lead single.
                                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

So glad she's pushing for the next single and album! Don't waste time. She needs to stay relevant!
                                    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Guys, I think there is a re-release happening... I'll get back to you on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhaggers
                                        Guys, I think there is a re-release happening... I'll get back to you on that one.
                                        There is a re-release. She said she'll re-release the album before Christmas and then she'll start recording for her next album in January.
                                        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Exciting!!

Comment

Everytime I see this bumped up to the main page, I keep thinking its leaked!

Comment

same
                                              late.

Comment

Originally posted by urbanmusik
                                                same
                                                I, three.
                                                LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

What will the re-release be called?

Comment

Working...
                                                  X