• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy anniversary!
    Amazing track! ?
    Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Can't believe this amazing song turns 8 already
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Happy 8th Anniversary to "3" , an effortless pop hit for Britney. . . . I remember that weird, random and Kinky Peter, Paul and Mary band reference and how she released the song only two weeks after Mary died, so Mary's family had to find out about Mary's name being thrown on a kinky dirty reference in a Britney Spears song while they were mourning her death ... Only Britney
        Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
        Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Was a really good song overall I hate the video though, one of her worst
          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Actually, I like the video, especially the Director's Cut which had additional sequences of Britney wearing a different outfit and lookimg super hot.
            Also the choreography is pretty good and the best one (late 2009 onwards) until "Slumper Party" happened.

Definitively not her best and the lack of a storyline is sad but I love the shots and the simplicity. A lot of Britney, dancing and sexy moves ?

Comment

• The music video isn't bad but it isn't great either. Its just there, quite forgettable.
              Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
              Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• The video looked rushed, I didn't like that she looked like she forgot to comb her hair in the tight shot. :-? :-?

Comment

• Originally posted by Erotica
                  Was a really good song overall I hate the video though, one of her worst
                  Those splits she does make it all amazing for me. Killer.
                  Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
                    The video looked rushed, I didn't like that she looked like she forgot to comb her hair in the tight shot. :-? :-?
                    Damn! That girl just got laid by two of her dancers on the floor.
                    I am pretty sure that your hair doesn't look like combed straight after a hot threesome with Peter and Paul either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainshow
                      Originally posted by GetBack
                      The video looked rushed, I didn't like that she looked like she forgot to comb her hair in the tight shot. :-? :-?
                      I am pretty sure that your hair doesn't look like combed straight after a hot threesome with Peter and Paul either.
                      Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• It's great that she was scoring hits with whatever she released but this, alongside Hold It Against Me & Scream and Shout were just <<<<
                        Work Bitch>>> all 3 combined

Comment

• ^ No.
                          You ain't gotta break down,
                          YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueScorpion
                            ^ No.
                            +1

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainshow
                              Originally posted by BlueScorpion
                              ^ No.
                              +1
                              +2
                              Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• This bop turns 10 today.

Imagine delivering such iconic quality with a song for a Greatest Hits album. Only Britney can relate.
                                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Time flew by so fast! Britney and Max never go wrong!

Comment

• Ten years already I'm really getting old

This was such a bop and its chorus keeps on appearing in my head all the time. Yes, it's not something that stands out from her discography, but it's a huge pop guilty pleasure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainshow View Post

Comment

• Sooooo underrated these days.

Comment

• I've been obsessed with this classic and its video lately. Pop perfection.

Comment

• The 1-2-3 not only you and me line is the line that has been appearing in my head the most for the past decade and by far. I still sing it or think about it regularly, even though I haven't heard the song in ages. No other song has made that "impact"

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                              I've been obsessed with this classic and its video lately. Pop perfection.
                                              ALWAYS loved the video. She looked gorgeous and was serving choreography.

Don’t know why fans always hated it. (The video)

Comment

Working...
                                              X