No announcement yet.

Lady Gaga - Bad Romance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the best songs of the 00s without a doubt. The song is very simplistic lyrically, but it keeps re-inventing itself throught the length of 4 minutes 50 seconds, which is above-average for pop songs. It is incredibly catchy and the production (e.g. 'ra ra ah-ah-ah') is one of a kind. It's very creative that she even sang the song's main line in French... There's nothing else to say but to give it a fully deserved 10/10 - you can't do it better than that!
    ~ representing the LBC ~

Comment

• theMathematician I totally agree with your comment. This is the ultra masterclass in how to make the absolute pop anthem for a generation (and i loved Poker face) but this remains exceptional.

Comment

• She won’t ever top this.

Comment

• She topped it several times already
          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Erotica View Post
            She topped it several times already
            With what?
            Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [135-131]

Comment

• Do What U Want
              Originally posted by beredy

When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT, GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                Do What U Want
                Exactly, and from the singles also Telephone, Alejandro, Born this way, Judas, Marry the night, Applause, G.U.Y. and many album tracks too
                I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Working...
                X