X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by topopMAC1
    Top 40 in the mids at the moment!
    #30 UK iTunes

Is this being used in the commercial or something?

Comment

• ^ It's been featured in Soaps.

I also believe it's doing good in Brazil radio. http://www.hot100brasil.com/chtsinglesb.html

Comment

• The video's been played quite a lot the past week.
        THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

• Though no1 really like him n e more I love this song & the music channels r suing it like CRAZY seen it about 14 times today!!m

Comment

• i know MTV plays the video like every hours

anyway debuted at #39 in Ireland

Comment

• I gave in. I have finally bought his new album. "Crawl" has to be one of his best song. "Graffiti" is a great album. It has taken me a year, but I welcoming Chris's music back into my life. The only thing that I don't like about "Crawl" is Cassie being in the video.

Comment

• New entry in the UK top 40 at #35 this week!
                "This time I'm gonna get it right. I'm gonna paint my face like the Guggenheim!"

Comment

• I'm glad it made the top 40!
                  I think I've exhausted this song but hopefully I can get back into it.

Comment

• It's a fantastic song - hope to see it climb!
                    Ste's Personal Chart 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by steophonic
                      It's a fantastic song - hope to see it climb!
                      agreed

With his upcoming UK tour, seems like a top 10 single for this is possible

Comment

• Moving up UK iTunes #27.

Comment

• BBC is using this cover. UK single cover?

Mariah Carey scores 6 months at #1 in the 5th most populous country in the world!

Comment

• I got it now. It's fanmade, made by a guy called Andrew JP. However, BBC is using it. But why?

Don't forget: "Crawl" CD single will be released in Germany on March 26.
                            Mariah Carey scores 6 months at #1 in the 5th most populous country in the world!

Comment

• ^yeah idk why BBC is using it. That pic is super old, even older than "Forever"

Comment

• I thought this could be become a hit in the UK.

It currently sits at #43.

Comment

• The performance of album and singles show that the public hasn't forgiven him yet. I really think he should have wait at least two years before releasing any music.

Comment

• Originally posted by riker5589
                                    The performance of album and singles show that the public hasn't forgiven him yet. I really think he should have wait at least two years before releasing any music.
                                    Or just a couple of months
                                    I still think Crawl is one of his best songs so far, better than Deuces
                                    Frank Ocean

Comment

• One of his best songs
                                      Forever Young

Comment

• Yeah. Fine as hell. This album though had so many bops.
                                        Pity it’s success only made too 60 in the states Hot 100 and top 40 in the UK.
                                        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• This was one of the only obvious hits from the Graffiti album, from what I remember. But I like this track.
                                          Baaaaad relationship??
                                          The lyric video for my new single TRIP THE ALARM here!

♬ Keen addictions, between afflictions, I guess I had it coming...

Comment

• This song was cute but I think "Pass Out" could've been the saving grace of that era.

Comment

Working...
                                            X