Chris Brown - Crawl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Brown - Crawl

Chris is set to release a second single already along with "Transform Ya." I think it's a very good idea..softer side, perhaps.

http://www.prefixmag.com/media/chris-br ... mp3/33100/

Chris Brown just announced via Twitter that the second single off his upcoming album, Graffiti, is entitled "Crawl."

i have two singles.. transform ya and a ballet called crawl.. thats comin in a couple weeks

http://twitter.com/MechanicalDummy/status/4504033706

I think he meant "ballad" and not "ballet." In any case, Brown's first single off Graffiti, "Transform Ya," was released today.

We will be updating this post with the MP3 of "Crawl" once it becomes available online.

That's a perfect idea! Transform Ya isn't suitable for Europe (unless it does a Single Ladies) so I guess this will be the worldwide single and douvle US single?

Nice to see him taking a leaf outta Bee's book
    late.

Comment

Not a fan of his ballads but i hope its a good producer behind this.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackNLatin
        hope its not a stargate production like with you
        JOJO

Comment

Originally posted by nas4life123
          Originally posted by BlackNLatin
          hope its not a stargate production like with you
          I agree!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Great avitar blacknlatin. And I'm so lookin forward to this song, hope it's along the lines of "take u down".
            see, men come a dime-a-dozen so it don't mean nuttin' to me. i aint even worried 'bout u homie cause theirs plenty more fish in the sea.

Comment

^thanks!! T-dot made it

Comment

This better not be cruchy like Withyou no offense Johnta or CB. Although I do love Withyou....
                www.twitter.com/terrell1102
                http://soundcloud.com/terrell1102
                http://soundcloud.com/terrell1102/terre ... acris-feat
                #LUDACRIS

Comment

Yay i love the title.
                  But i think I'm the only one who wants another With You. Chris's R&B ballads i.e. Yo, Say Goodbye & Take You Down failed to get some attention outside the US, while his Pop-ish ballads i.e. With You & No Air were huge in the Europe

Comment

Originally posted by abi
                    Yay i love the title.
                    But i think I'm the only one who wants another With You. Chris's R&B ballads i.e. Yo, Say Goodbye & Take You Down failed to get some attention outside the US, while his Pop-ish ballads i.e. With You & No Air were huge in the Europe
                    I am excited about hearing this one, I don't think it will be another With You, not with that title. Say Goodbye was a great ballad, I don't think that got released in Europe, Take You Down was always mainly just an album track, not really promoted as such but one of the fans favs.

I got a feeling I might just like Crawl better then I can Transform Ya.

Comment

Originally posted by abi
                      But i think I'm the only one who wants another With You.
                      NO YOU'RE NOT !
                      I don't think you know...

Comment

Maybe this will be the hit and I can transform ya the flop? Just like Wall to wall and Kiss kiss.

Comment

^i don't think so. I Can Transform Ya is doing great on airplay so far

Comment

I hope its another Pop ballad like "With You".

Comment

Originally posted by spc08
                              Not You too I want something epic IDK why.....
                              #LUDACRIS

Comment

Originally posted by Rell
                                Not You too I want something IDK why.....
                                ... It was a huge success for him plus his uptempo single is more urban, so if he is doing a double single, it needs to cater to Pop & have int'l appeal.

Comment

Chris reps have confirmed the title has changed to: Make You Crawl (Then Beat The -ish Out Of You).
                                  Originally posted by Thriller
                                  Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

Comment

I to hope its a nice ballad that isn't to sappy and makes people go hmm who is he talking about.

But another with you feel would be golden

And Abi you know me and you always talk about how good with you is and it should have been#1
                                    *My Persuassion can Build a nation*

Comment

Originally posted by metking12690
                                      But another with you feel would be golden

And Abi you know me and you always talk about how good with you is and it should have been#1

Comment

Not You too I want something IDK why.....
                                        ... It was a huge success for him plus his uptempo single is more urban, so if he is doing a double single, it needs to cater to Pop & have int'l appeal.
                                        That's very true I think the ballad is goin be bigger than Transform Ya
                                        #LUDACRIS

Comment

I hope it's a fusion of Say Goodbye and the breathtaking Fallen Angel!

Comment

Not You too I want something epic IDK why.....
                                            me 2 like a ryan tedder production
                                            JOJO

Comment

When is he planning to drop this
                                              Forever Young

Comment

I have actually heard the demo for Crawl, it was leaked online this week but Chris's label Jive quickly removed it off youtube, I can't wait to hear Chris sing it, the lyrics are nice and powerful, some guy was singing it in the demo version.

Comment

Someone send me the demo. I gotta say this will go all the way to the top. It's really beautiful and I just fell in love with it from someone else singing it. I can't wait to hear Chris on it.

Plus. He shooting the new video for "Crawl" now.

Chris tweet.
                                                  MechanicalDummy - just saw the transformya video.. yessirr. will be done real soon. on the set of my other vid now. crawl...

Comment

Originally posted by Angelwings
                                                    Someone send me the demo. I gotta say this will go all the way to the top. It's really beautiful and I just fell in love with it from some else singing it. I can't wait to hear Chris on it.

Plus. He shooting the new video for "Crawl" now.

Chris tweet.
                                                    MechanicalDummy - just saw the transformya video.. yessirr. will be done real soon. on the set of my other vid now. crawl...
                                                    I know, I am so excited, his going hard, with doing two videos, I think Crawl is the perfect song to be next, people will like what he is singing about, the demo was good, so Chris can only do it better.

Comment

I was surprised when I heard the demo. I didn't really think it was a Chris song, because it does seem like his sound. It's beautiful though, and is deep from love song aspect. It's a good look for him as a pop/electric/techno feeling.

Comment

WOW

EPIC like Energy by Keri

The demo is hot hot. One change would change the chorus. I think you can't hear the words properly in the demo.
                                                        Also in the verses too.
                                                        Forever Young

Comment

I love Crawl I thought i was the only one that heared it at the last minute lol, Definately potential to do very big things.
                                                          *My Persuassion can Build a nation*

Comment

Anybody wanna PM me the demo? thanks
                                                            #LUDACRIS

Comment

Working...
                                                            X