Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady Gaga - The Fame Monster

LADY GAGA RETURNS WITH 8 NEW SONGS ON THE FAME MONSTER

(Santa Monica, CA) – Lady Gaga announced today that she will release The Fame Monster, a re-package of her 4 million-selling album The Fame. The album will include the entire breakthrough album The Fame, along with eight entirely new songs. The Fame Monster (Streamline/KonLive/Cherrytree/Interscope Records), deals with the seamier side of fame, as experienced by Gaga over the course of her last history-making year. The new version will be released on November 24, 2009.

Says Lady Gaga, "On my re-release The Fame Monster, I wrote about everything I didn't write on The Fame. While traveling the world for two years, I've encountered several monsters, each represented by a different song on the new record: my ‘Fear of Sex Monster,’ my ‘Fear of Alcohol Monster,’ my ‘Fear of Love Monster,’ my ‘Fear of Death Monster,’ my ‘Fear of Loneliness Monster,’ etc.”

“I spent a lot of nights in Eastern Europe, and this album is a pop experimentation with industrial/Goth beats, 90's dance melodies, an obsession with the lyrical genius of 80's melancholic pop, and the runway. I wrote while watching muted fashion shows and I am compelled to say my music was scored for them. I also composed a ballad for the album, ‘Speechless,’ a song for my father, and it's my favorite work of all. I wrote every piece on the road - no songs about money, no songs about fame. I wrote it for my fans, so I wrote everything in between."

The first club-banging single, the RedOne-produced “Bad Romance,” will be released in early November. Other collaborators on the new tracks include Teddy Riley, Rodney Jerkins, Ron Fair and Fernando Garibay.
    Lady Gaga is also in the process of planning her next tour after her co-headlining tour with Kanye West was canceled last week.

As There Are Going to be eight new songs and seperate sales i think this deserves a topic of its own.

Official Album Cover

Sounds fantastic, but I'm a tad disappointed with the album cover :(

Comment

Is that really the cover?
      Just cos I said it, don't mean that I meant it

Comment

Yeah

http://gagadaily.com/

Comment

It's a re-release so should be kept in the original album thread. Cover is interesting to say the least

Comment

Originally posted by alxx
            It's a re-release so should be kept in the original album thread. Cover is interesting to say the least
            due it will include 8 nu songs it will be counted as a separate album...
            i'm living in the future, so the presence is my past. my presence is a present, kiss my ass!

Comment

Originally posted by LetMeLoveU
              Originally posted by alxx
              due it will include 8 nu songs it will be counted as a separate album...
              In sales wise yes, but essentially it is still a re-release - the original with others tacked on the end.

Comment

the cover is good, at least its black and white...which means anyone can buy it(unlike pinky very feminine covers)

i might buy the album finally!

Comment

What the heck is that cover ?
                  I mean, it does suit the concept of the Fame Monster and it looks like a picture from a Black and White Horror Movie… But after all the marvellous photoshoots she had, I find it reaaaally disappointing.

I'm gutted.
                  Drip-droppin way down low for All the Alejandros that have gone before.

Comment

I would like it more if her hair was straight like on the Poker Face video as opposed to this.. The hair is atrocious

Comment

From Gaga's Twitter:

ladygaga Revealing THE FAME MONSTER Album covers shot by HEDI SLIMANE today. Tweet to reveal the Album covers! Here's the link http://intersc ...
                      6 minutes ago from TwitterBerry
                      ladygaga Here's the link http://intersco.pe/Df
                      2 minutes ago from TwitterBerry
                      So theres also a limited edition of the album

Comment

http://www.ladygaga.com/thefamemonst...ent=site-basic

There's going to be 2 covers get tweeting.

Comment

so the question mark is the cover? :-?

Comment

Originally posted by UURhythm
                            so the question mark is the cover? :-?
                            nah^^ if there will be enough tweets the real cover will show up ;)

Comment

I hope the limited edition comes with a DVD or remix disc.

Comment

She's the only artist I've ever even considered buying a limited edition

Comment

As far as quality is that how the cover is supposed to look? Or is that just with the cover, but with very bad quality?
                                  Caught In A Bad Romance

Comment

8 NEW tracks, why she doesn't release them under a new name and call it a day for The fame, so I believe alot of the new tracks are leftovers from the original album.

Comment

Comment

Waaaaaay better !!!
                                        Drip-droppin way down low for All the Alejandros that have gone before.

Comment

not impress with none of those covers. i thought everyone was going to use the fame thread instead a new one?

Comment

Great cover!

Comment

That second cover is far superior. Which one is the limited edition?
                                              Just cos I said it, don't mean that I meant it

Comment

Great second cover. Is is fanmade or wha?

Comment

THEY ARE BOTH OFFICIAL!!!

amazing!!!!!
                                                  Caught In A Bad Romance

Comment

Working...
                                                  X