No announcement yet.

Lady Gaga - The Fame Monster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost all the songs are my favorite from her. Alejandro could have performed better if it wasn't for that video.

I was already imagining the video as the continuation of Telephone where when they got to Mexico, they met a man named Alejandro. Don't know what Gaga was thinking when they conceptualized the video.

Also, Dance in the Dark and Monster should have been singles!
    DISCOGS | LAST.FM | INSTAGRAM

Comment

• 1 Telephone
      2 Alejandro
      3 So Happy I Could Die
      4 Teeth
      5 Monster
      6 Bad Romance
      7 Dance In The Dark
      8 Speechless
      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Yeah the gaylejandro video was ughh... If it was better im sure they wouldve went with 4th single (Monster) and then couldve released a live video for Speechless. I also wish Starstruck was released between Paparzzi and Bad Romance but they aimed for those holiday sales

Comment

• I don't understand how "Alejandro' video destroyed her momentum. She was pretty over-the-top since she opened this era anyway. I do understand the Gaga saturation during the Born This Way era, it did put a lot of people off and rubbed them for the wrong reasons.

Comment

• It didnt destroy it but the reception was awful and i guess they didnt expect that

Comment

• I think the Alejandro video not only ruined the era, it ruined her career too
              before it, it seemed like she couldn't do wrong, but since the video release everything went downhill
              I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her \_(?)_/

Comment

• Originally posted by Merci
                I think the Alejandro video not only ruined the era, it ruined her career too
                before it, it seemed like she couldn't do wrong, but since the video release everything went downhill
                True words. And it wasn't because Alejandro was a bad song because it's still one of her best!

Comment

• So Happy I Could Die still her greatest unreleased song.
                  Originally posted by Thriller
                  Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

Comment

• Originally posted by Damiennatas1
                    Originally posted by Merci
                    I think the Alejandro video not only ruined the era, it ruined her career too
                    True words. And it wasn't because Alejandro was a bad song because it's still one of her best!
                    Yeah I agree!

Originally posted by kushi
                    So Happy I Could Die still her greatest unreleased song.
                    Yass stan!
                    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Originally posted by kushi
                      So Happy I Could Die still her greatest song period.
                      Yep.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                        Yep.
                        Nope

Comment

• Originally posted by grooveboy
                          Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                          Yep.
                          Nope
                          Nope.
                          The best is Dance In The Dark.
                          And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• Originally posted by GreekGeek
                            Originally posted by grooveboy
                            Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                            Yep.
                            Nope
                            Nope.
                            The best is Dance In The Dark.
                            Nope.

Comment

• It ain't Poker Face tho.

I likes Darkness Dancing though. So spiritual. Gayga sleh me.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                                It ain't Poker Face tho.

I likes Darkness Dancing though. So spiritual. Gayga sleh me.
                                Poker Face is overrated, I agree!

Darkness Dancing is flawless!
                                "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• This EP was and still is her best work to date. I wonder if she could top this one day...

Comment

• Every song besides Speechless and Teeth is 100% flawless.

I still can't believe they cut this era short. Monster, So Happy I Could Die, Dance In The Dark would've made amazing singles, they sound more like smash hits than any Born This Way/ARTPOP song. Imagine if Francis Lawrence directed videos for these songs

Comment

• Originally posted by sbk
                                      Every song besides Speechless and Teeth is 100% flawless.

I still can't believe they cut this era short. Monster, So Happy I Could Die, Dance In The Dark would've made amazing singles, they sound more like smash hits than any Born This Way/ARTPOP song. Imagine if Francis Lawrence directed videos for these songs
                                      Exactly ALL of this!!! :( :(
                                      And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• Teeth is absolutely outstanding.

Comment

• So Happy I Could Die grew on me lately. I love every track of this album but Teeth is the one I like the least.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreekGeek
                                            Originally posted by sbk
                                            Every song besides Speechless and Teeth is 100% flawless.

Exactly ALL of this!!! :( :(
                                            +1

Comment

• Monster and Dance in the Dark >>>>>

Comment

• Teeth is still the worst but it's better than half of Born This Way
                                                *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

• Originally posted by ThatBieberSide
                                                  Teeth is still the worst but it's better than half of Born This Way

Comment

• Originally posted by ThatBieberSide
                                                    Teeth is still the worst but it's better than half of Born This Way
                                                    Not really sure about BTW, but outside of Venus it shizzez all over ARTPOP.
                                                    I have received many gifts from God,
                                                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Working...
                                                    X