X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by beredy
    Originally posted by ThatBieberSide
    Teeth is still the worst but it's better than half of Born This Way
    Not really sure about BTW, but outside of Venus it shizzez all over ARTPOP.
    Yeah, I agree. I actually love Born This Way as an album, it's really good. ARTPOP on the other hand isn't my thing, I never got into it. I think BTW is WAY better then ARTPOP...
    I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

• Her flop album being most people's least favorite? The cliché ! *still planning to buy it someday *
      Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy94
        Her flop album being most people's least favorite? The cliché ! *still planning to buy it someday *
        ARTPOP is my favorite. I only skip 2 tracks.
        And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• I place Artpop right after this album. I've always enjoyed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy94
            Her flop album being most people's least favorite? The cliché ! *still planning to buy it someday *
            ARTPOP is the only album of hers I don't own, and I own both of her remix albums...
            I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shorty
              Originally posted by Timmy94
              ARTPOP is the only album of hers I don't own, and I own both of her remix albums...
              Says a lot about ARTPOP's quality

Comment

• Originally posted by larces
                Originally posted by Shorty
                Says a lot about ARTPOP's quality
                yeah right

Comment

• Originally posted by Shorty

I have spinned artpop like once? and never wanted to hear such noise again.

Fame
                  BTW
                  FM
                  atrl
                  Last FM <3
                  Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by nickf1
                    Originally posted by Shorty

I have spinned artpop like once? and never wanted to hear such noise again.

Fame
                    BTW
                    FM
                    atrl

She seems to be obsessed with irrelevant Noises in the production of her songs. :(
                    Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

• Born This Way (will always objectively be her best)
                      The Fame Monster
                      ARTPOP
                      The Shame

Comment

• ARTPOP is light years better than The Filler, tho...
                        (I love The Fame but let's be real, there isn't much to it other than the singles...)

For me it's BTW > TFM > ARTPOP >>> The Fame

Comment

• Originally posted by Yoshie
                          Born This Way (will always objectively be her best)
                          *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

• Originally posted by ThomyX
                            ARTPOP is light years better than The Filler, tho...

(let's be real, there isn't much to it other than the singles...)
                            +1

It's quite crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThatBieberSide
                              Originally posted by Yoshie
                              Born This Way (will always objectively be her best)
                              Problem? It's fantastically produced (though it is busy and sometimes overproduced), and the lyrics unlike on The Shame and CHARTFLOP are clever and for the most part make sense. Please, darling.

Comment

• TFM > The Fame >> BTW >ARTPOP
                                Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• I remember seeing her at The Monster Ball back in 2010. THIS moment is still the greatest of any concert I've been to.

It's the real artPOP.
                                  Originally posted by Thriller
                                  Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

Comment

• Terrible mistake not to release Monster as a single, that song is so amazingly good, one of my top favorites from her!
                                    Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                      Terrible mistake not to release Monster as a single, that song is so amazingly good, one of my top favorites from her!
                                      "Dance In The Dark" says hello........ :( :(
                                      And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• She easily could have released the whole piece beside maybe Teeth (even though I love it)

Comment

• I hope she comes back with an album like this and destroys Katy this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
                                            I hope she comes back with an album like this and destroys Katy this time.
                                            I hope so!
                                            Floped and localed

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesper
                                              She easily could have released the whole piece beside maybe Teeth (even though I love it)
                                              This would of been her "Thriller" if she released at least four more songs of this.
                                              Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

• she shouldve released starstruck before bad romance and then monster speechless and dance in the dark after alejandro with a good video, all wouldve been top 20 at least

Comment

• I'm over this... loved it before and still think it's quality, but I abused it so much that I don't want to play anything from it anymore. except maybe DITD
                                                  last.fm

Comment

• Actually what I think she should've done was wait and recorded more songs with this awesome sound and released it as a proper album, not an EP or reissue.

Btw I just read that she said "I wrote while watching muted fashion shows and I am compelled to say my music was scored for them."...can't believe I barely found out because this whole EP gives that fashion vibe, and also the photshoot for this was amazing.
                                                    Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

Working...
                                                    X