Lady Gaga - The Fame Monster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Actually what I think she should've done was wait and recorded more songs with this awesome sound and released it as a proper album, not an EP or reissue.
    But it is a proper album

Comment

• Show me your teeth
      #Pray4AL6

Comment

• This is a masterpiece, she will never top the 1-7 punch of this
        *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

• Delete Teeth and
          Originally posted by Biebz
          This is a masterpiece
          #Pray4AL6

Comment

• The human race didn't deserve to be blessed with Alejandro

Comment

• This is definitely an amazing record. I believe that she was great with The Fame and introduced some great things, that record had great pop songs.. and with TFM she took it further and the result was and edgier darker music vibe, and the production was amazing. At the same time, her videos were starting to become "weird" but everything was still interesting, she really delivered. However, things got really messy with BTW, the weird videos got boring and strange, the music wasn't as good and the production was so messy.
              Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• A good album indeed but it's kinda overrated IMO. Not a fan of Teeth, Monster or Speechless. The singles, Dance In The Dark though >>>>>>

Originally posted by MusicRecords
                At the same time, her videos were starting to become "weird"
                Yep, she really started to get too over the top with the Telephone video. Then the Alejandro video happened and that was when the backlash started. I miss the 2008-early 2010 Gaga the most.

Comment

• Teeth is one of the best songs here.

Comment

• Originally posted by innocenteyes
                    A good album indeed but it's kinda overrated IMO. Not a fan of Teeth, Monster or Speechless. The singles, Dance In The Dark though >>>>>>

Originally posted by MusicRecords
                    At the same time, her videos were starting to become "weird"
                    Yep, she really started to get too over the top with the Telephone video. Then the Alejandro video happened and that was when the backlash started. I miss the 2008-early 2010 Gaga the most.
                    What was so extreme about Alejandro video ?

Comment

• it wasnt extreme. it was overly dark and gay for no reason whatsoever

Comment

• Originally posted by toni_pest
                        it wasnt extreme. it was overly dark and gay for no reason whatsoever
                        Exactly! I think that the video doesn't fit the mood of the song at all. Moreover it was too long.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biebz
                          The human race didn't deserve to be blessed with Alejandro
                          That's why she punished us with that god-awful video

Comment

• Originally posted by grooveboy
                            The human race didn't deserve to be blessed with Alejandro
                            That's why she punished us with that god-awful video

Indeed Alejandro was the beginning of her self-destruction...

Poor Dance in The Dark>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                            And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• There's not a single bad song here. Her best album
                              Charlie's Year End Hot 100 Countdown: #100-96

Bruno Mars '24K Magic' Album Survivor

Comment

• baby loves to dance in the dark
                                -Marshall you're so funny man, you should be a comedian, God damn
                                -Unfortunately I am, but I just hide behind the tears of a clown

Comment

• I was really rooting for her with this era. All the songs are top notch. This was her 'Thriller'. I heard a rumour that 'Dance In The Dark' was supposed to be in the third single instead of 'Alejandro' but her label felt the song was too similar to 'Vogue' and that's why it wasn't released.
                                  Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

• I read she wanted Alejandro and the label wanted Dance. My memory could be wrong though.
                                    I have received many gifts from God,
                                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy
                                      I read she wanted Alejandro and the label wanted Dance. My memory could be wrong though.
                                      As a fan back then, I wanted both :(

"Dance In The Dark" was too good to be not a single.
                                      Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

I read she wanted Alejandro and the label wanted Dance. My memory could be wrong though.
                                        I thought it was the other way round

Comment

• Originally posted by Biebz
                                          Originally posted by beredy
                                          I did a quick Google search. Gaga wanted Alejandro and won. Label wanted Dance.
                                          I have received many gifts from God,
                                          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

I did a quick Google search. Gaga wanted Alejandro and won. Label wanted Dance.
                                            Ah right, fair enough. Glad she won, Alejandro is probably my favourite Gaga song

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainshow
                                              As a fan back then, I wanted both :(

"Dance In The Dark" was too good to be not a single.
                                              +1

Comment

• My two favourites were used as singles (Telephone and Alejandro)

Telephone is one of my favourite songs ever and the video is a masterpiece too

Teeth was great by the way, as well as So happy I could die
                                                I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Dance in the Dark and Monster >>>>
                                                  Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Dance is the Dark is the best song this album.
                                                    The winds might blow through me
                                                    But I don't care

Comment

Working...
                                                    X