Lady Gaga - The Fame Monster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MonkeyLover21
    Dance is the Dark is the best song this album.
    And her best song ever.
    And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• This album is like when pop songs die and they go to heaven
      I'm still pissed she scraped off "Speechless" and "Dance In The Dark" in favour of obviously the weakest offering on the album (which is Alejandrooo)
      I was ready to stan for her, then suddenly all fell apart

Comment

• So Happy I Could Die was the best on this album
        JOJO

Comment

• I love the fact that each one of the songs (except Teeth of course) is someone else's favourite. It just shows how strong this album is IMO

Comment

• i'm giving this masterpiece a listen right now after a long time
            dance in the dark is probably her best song
            -Marshall you're so funny man, you should be a comedian, God damn
            -Unfortunately I am, but I just hide behind the tears of a clown

Comment

• A masterpiece indeed, it reminded me of the old eighties albums with less than 10 songs but still a solidly delivered pop record!

Comment

• Such an iconic pop album
                See, I'm looking for a man that'll rub me slow, make me sing real high when he goes down low

Comment

• I've always found it ridiculously overrated. The only songs I like are the singles and Dance In The Dark. The rest does nothing for me. The Fame, Born This Way and Joanne are much better IMO

Comment

• The singles + DITD are 4 out of 7. That's the majority. I believe an album is a massive success when I like more than half of it. On top of that, Monster is great as well.
                    last.fm
                    Chun's monthly most listened

Comment

• It just sucks that it doesn't feel like an album (cause it's an EP) plus it didn't have a cohesive theme.

Pop perfection though. Every song is a classic.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreekGeek
                        Originally posted by MonkeyLover21
                        Dance is the Dark is the best song this album.
                        And her best song ever.
                        Yup, love the isngles + DITD and M, so almost all
                        Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• [tweet:2xbidjr8]https://twitter.com/PopCrave/status/933795502528884742[/tweet:2xbidjr8]
                          Whitney Houston

Comment

• I remember going to buy this on the day it came out. Crazy to think that was 8 years ago
                            *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

• I used to like it a lot but can't listen to it anymore.
                              Whitney Houston

Comment

• Re: Lady Gaga - The Fame Monster

This was when she was good. I loved Teeth and always thought it should have had a Twilight tie in video somehow.
                                Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

This little EP is more legendary than most careers. It's crazy to consider she had such a big 1-2-3 punch with "Bad Romance," "Telephone," and "Alejandro," with perhaps the biggest (potential chart) monster of them all - "Dance in the Dark" - consigned to non-single status.
                                  Akini's Top 100 Artists of the Decade: [#1]

Comment

This was such a stellar extended ep.. Dancing in the dark was robbed of being a single!!!
                                    Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93
                                      I used to like it a lot but can't listen to it anymore.
                                      +1

Only Alejandro sometimes, didn't age as badly
                                      last.fm

Comment

• Oh yeah. "Dance In The Dark" is the best track on this EP and deserved so much better.
                                        And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

Oh yeah. "Dance In The Dark" is the best track on this EP and deserved so much better.
                                          Should of been the third single. It would of been a gay anthem imo...and now that I think about it, any of the songs could of been singles apart from maybe 'Teeth'.
                                          Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

The best of the best
                                            Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Oh yeah. "Dance In The Dark" is the best track on this EP and deserved so much better.
                                              Agree! It deserved to be a single and smash
                                              Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Dance in The Dark was and still is overrated. Monster and So Happy I Could Die we’re better.

Comment

• Dance in the dark is flawless.
                                                  You have officially been frock destroyed!

Comment

The whole thing is the definition of flawless.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X