Lady Gaga - The Fame Monster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Damiennatas1
    Dance in The Dark was and still is overrated. Monster and So Happy I Could Die we’re better.
    Are you on drugs or something?!
    "Dance In The Dark" is a masterpiece.
    And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• It's overrated in my opinion too. If I would rank all eight songs it would be on #6 or#7
      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Dance in the dark and so happy I could die are the true gems of this

Comment

• Speechless is trash
          Originally posted by beredy
          When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Teeth >>>>>>>>>

So underrated.

Comment

• Re: Lady Gaga - The Fame Monster

I don’t like Teeth but it’s so catchy

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

The EP is basically the definition of perfection. While Teeth is good, the rest of the seven songs are just simply flawless and could all have been smash singles.
                i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

I would have pushed back the “Born This Way” single release back a month and released “Monster” after “Alejandro” as the final single.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney
                    Speechless is trash
                    I agree, I never listen to it
                    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

I listened to this again yesterday and in all honesty, it hasn’t aged well. Bad Romance is still her best song by about a million miles though.
                      Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• I'm still so bitter that Dance in the Dark wasn't released :( :x
                        Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123
                          I listened to this again yesterday and in all honesty, it hasn’t aged well. Bad Romance is still her best song by about a million miles though.
                          BR is great although overrated and overplayed, but amazing, the whole album was just amazing...
                          Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• This is still unbelievably good

I might prefer Born This Way, but TFM was truly Gaga's imperial phase. She could do no wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney
                              Speechless is absolutely amazing
                              Fixed
                              So Happy I Could Die is my favorite, though.
                              Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• One of the best pop albums of the last ten years!

Comment

• https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop...IZE&quantity=1

Urban Outfitters 3 LP edition. The Fame on coke clear vinyl (2xLP) and The Fame Monster on silver LP.
                                  I have received many gifts from God,
                                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• I just realised that I don't revisit this at all. When I want to listen to Gaga I tend to listen to The Fame & Artpop but hardly none of her other albums (apart from Chromatica cos it's new of course).

Comment

Working...
                                    X