Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official covers! Posted on her website!

Comment

Damn! Sorry, I rushed to post it and didn't notice it was posted already. xD

Well, my opinion of it is I love the images, but the text is so plain.

Comment

I want both versions.

Comment

The black hair pic is so much better!

She almost looks good there
          "Your actions speak louder than promises/You're inclined to make and inclined to break"

Comment

I actually find the second one creepy!

Comment

I love them both! Lmao, does anyone have any clue why there are two covers? Two editions, I'm assuming, but what's different?

Comment

Worst covers I've ever seen, makes britneys covers looks wonderful :-?

Comment

The first one is the official cover, and the second one is the limited edition.

I'm wondering what the art inside of the booklet will look like? SO EPIC!! I'm curious to see how much this will sell too seeing as it'll be counted as a new album.
                  Caught In A Bad Romance

Comment

Two of the WORST covers I have ever seen. They are both just so wrong. I thought the cover would have a kind of epic horror theme but these are just beyond awful. The black haired one is such a weird picture, it looks so wrong and the blonde picture would look a lot better if her hair didn't look like a mop. I can't find any words other than absolutley disgusting.

I hate everything about the way she has become lately. Her new outfits and her new hair are just appalling. Bring back this cool Lady GaGa I once knew and loved :(

Comment

Some of you Britney stans can't even be serious.
                      Caught In A Bad Romance

Comment

Worst covers?! This is art!!

Especially the back hair one!

Britney never came close!

Oh wait...maybe Baby One More Time...
                        "Your actions speak louder than promises/You're inclined to make and inclined to break"

Comment

It's the opposite of "The Fame". I love it! It's so artistic, look at the contrast!
                          Just cos I said it, don't mean that I meant it

Comment

Originally posted by LikeNoOther
                            Some of you Britney stans can't even be serious.
                            Seriously why did you need to say that?

I'm not a Britney stan but regardless I would be the first to admit Britney has had some apalling covers. We all have the right to express our opinions on the covers and my opinion is that they are completely awful. Just because we like a certain artist doesn't mean we can't have opinions on what other artists do :-?

Comment

The original one we saw looks much better than I thought. The one were she's crying is epic. Love them!

Comment

Originally posted by Woaah
                                I hate everything about the way she has become lately. Her new outfits and her new hair are just appalling. Bring back this cool Lady GaGa I once knew and loved :(
                                Yea her Poker Face hair was the best.

Comment

I just can't deal with her... my grandma says that something seriously traumatic had to have happened to her in earlier in her life.
                                  Reminiscing about life with smokey eyes.

Comment

I'm no stan by any means but those covers are exceptional. For once she can justify the constant garbles about her 'art'. They are art!

Comment

she is gonna sell truckloads!

i still love the white hair cover more, though both are excellent

Comment

Originally posted by alxx
                                        It's a re-release so should be kept in the original album thread. Cover is interesting to say the least
                                        Some this will have like 8 new songs, it won't classify with billboard as the same album. Sales will be seperate right?

Comment

Not keen on those covers at all. The original album cover was far better.

The first one looks like she was disappointed with her hair appointment so she got busy with some facial painting, while the second looks like she conducted electricity in a bin bag. Not to mention that disgraceful font - whoever came up with that through paint should be shot.

I like the idea of eight new tracks, but not for adding sales onto the current album re-release - kind of loses the point when she can't combine both releases album sales to make a really healthy worldwide sum.
                                          LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

I like this picture much better

Comment

Originally posted by sbk
                                              I like this picture much better

i agree!

Comment

Originally posted by col89
                                                The original album cover was far better.
                                                The original was an absolute atrocity! Truly one of the worst album covers ever.

Comment

delete

Comment

Amazing Covers
                                                    GUILTY PLEASURE --> Ashley Tisdale -- > July 28th, 2009

Comment

Working...
                                                    X