No announcement yet.

Lady Gaga - The Fame Monster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, the problem with TODAYS world. What is still different from Pre-00's .....Everyone wants something 'here and now' and they get sick of stuff very quickly.

So yeah i can see it getting tiresome. The idea is probably if you don't put out something before the attention leaves, it could be too late.

Comment

• I really LOVE "Monster" and "So Happy I Could Die" - God! Those songs are massive!

Comment

• Gaga announced last night on tour that 'Dance In The Dark' will be her next single!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!
        -Mathias

"It's the moment you think you can't, you'll discover that you can" - Céline

Comment

• I'm really happy Dance In The Dark is going to be released as a single! It's my 3rd favourite off the album, after Bad Romance and Alejandro. I really think she needs to release 5 singles off the album because Monster will be huge and I don't want her to waste another massive single eg. Starstruck.

Comment

• Yeah after dance in the dark will be over, monster would be a great 5th single...if she doesnt have an album out by then haha.
            Follow

Comment

• I was hoping Alejandro would be the last release from this era.
              I wouldn't have minded Speechless for something different I guess but Dance in the Dark should have been left as an album track.

BTW can someone remove the date from the thread title? Why do we need that?

Comment

• I was hoping Alejandro would be the last release from this era.
                I wouldn't have minded Speechless for something different I guess but Dance in the Dark should have been left as an album track.
                Agreed.

Comment

• DIDT is her best song, im very happy, i see this very succesful, like bad romance, monster is too much generic and very similar to Gaga songs
                  My last

She won't walk away but she won't look back

Comment

• Did anyone on here attend the Birmingham concert?

Comment

• I sort of think its good that she's just going to release singles right up to the release of her next album.

She's sort of forcing herself upon us, whereas I think if she went away and came back, people would be like 'oh god her again', whereas now they just sort of go along with it. The world is in a Gaga worshipping bubble atm.

Comment

• I hope thats true!! I LOVE DANCE IN THE DARK.

Whenever someone gasps and inhales making that 'huhhh' sound it reminds me of the start of the track.......and then the 'dut dut dut dut dut' <3 <3
                        MJ - the originator - you will be missed. :'(

Comment

• Originally posted by Frederic
                          Did anyone on here attend the Birmingham concert?
                          Yes! Second time at the Monster Ball, and I loved it just as much.
                          Why do you ask?
                          PINKFRIDAY

Comment

• Originally posted by swannyswish
                            Originally posted by Frederic
                            Why do you ask?
                            Apparently that's when she confirmed DITD would be the next single, can you confirm that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Frederic
                              Originally posted by swannyswish
                              Originally posted by Frederic
                              Why do you ask?
                              Apparently that's when she confirmed DITD would be the next single, can you confirm that?
                              No, I don't think she did, I think it was last night's concert she confirmed that
                              Although she said about the Alejandro video "coming out in like 3 days".
                              PINKFRIDAY

Comment

• Nah, she didn't perform last night so I guess the rumour is fake!

Comment

• OMG! DITD is her best song ever!!!
                                  "Your actions speak louder than promises/You're inclined to make and inclined to break"

Comment

• Interview: http://live.showstudio.com/

She looks dead without her glasses.

Comment

• Can't believe she's only 24.

Comment

• I hope DITD doesn't miss the top10, although I think it will.

Comment

• Originally posted by alxx
                                          Interview: http://live.showstudio.com/

She looks tired.
                                          But oh my God, I am totally in love with her.
                                          This interview is amazing.
                                          PINKFRIDAY

Comment

• Originally posted by swannyswish
                                            Originally posted by alxx
                                            Interview: http://live.showstudio.com/

She looks tired.
                                            But oh my God, I am totally in love with her.
                                            This interview is amazing.
                                            She is very intelligent, i must say.

Comment

• Originally posted by CSCfan
                                              Gaga announced last night on tour that 'Dance In The Dark' will be her next single!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!
                                              I hope this is true.
                                              Caught In A Bad Romance

Comment

• She will do another concert in the Netherlands. She did on in Arnhem on may 14th and added on on october 29th 2010. She will now do an extra one on the 30th of may.

Comment

• Originally posted by xlchris
                                                  She will do another concert in the Netherlands. She did on in Arnhem on may 14th and added on on october 29th 2010. She will now do an extra one on the 30th of may.
                                                  You mean the 29th and 30th of November, right?
                                                  Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Lol yeah Bit confussing, I was typing and chancing it afterwards, sorry for that.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X