Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackberry
    replied
    A lock of hair? That is so GaGa, but No thanks.

I want the album but I don't want the blonde cover and I don't want to pay £15 on the special edition. :-? Decisions, decisions.

Leave a comment:

• IAmWill
    replied
    Originally posted by Bhaggers
    Talk about milking it!

I suppose you would though if the music is QUALITY!
    Yup, as I always say you may as well milk an album if you can cuz who knows she might never have a successful album again!

Leave a comment:

• FutureMan
    replied
    she will be top 5:

*top albums
    *top puzzles
    *top posters
    *top dolls
    *top 3d glasses
    *top books
    *top hair locks...

wtf¿? thats not an album!

Leave a comment:

• Bhaggers
    replied
    Talk about milking it!

I suppose you would though if the music is QUALITY!

Leave a comment:

• Benjamin
    replied
    According to LADY GAGA herself, there will be AT LEAST 4 SINGLES from 'The Fame Monster'. She confirmed it on the Elvis Duran Show.

Leave a comment:

• Gabriel_Yes
    replied
    Her hair?? Oh my god no thank you..... just the CD would be great..!

Leave a comment:

• GaGaUlala
    replied
    Originally posted by alxx

THE FAME MONSTER SUPER DELUXE EDITION

The ultimate peek into the Haus Of Gaga spanning music, fashion, art, fans and gossip! The Fame Monster includes:

* 8 new studio recordings with production by RedOne, Rodney Jerkins, Teddy Riley, Fernando Garibay and Ron Fair featuring the smash single "Bad Romance" and "Telephone"

* The original album The Fame

* The definitive "Book of Gaga"-A highly stylized art table book housed in a custom slipcase documenting Gaga's journey into pop superstardom including:

* A lock of Lady Gaga's hair
    * Collectible puzzle
    * Pictorials
    * A behind the scenes look at her creative process
    * Pull out posters
    * Themed fanzines
    * A paper doll collection
    * 3 D glasses to view forthcoming Gaga visuals
    * Personal notes from the artist
    * Each book individually numbered

Lady Gaga Announces Track List & Collector's Edition Art Book of THE FAME MONSTER

RE-RELEASE OF THE ALBUM INCLUDES DUET WITH BEYONCÉ

(Santa Monica, CA) – Lady Gaga announced the track listing for the eagerly-awaited re-release of her massively successful debut album, The Fame, entitled The Fame Monster. Included in the eight new songs is a duet with superstar Beyoncé, the Rodney Jerkins-produced “Telephone.” The album also includes production work from RedOne, Teddy Riley, Fernando Garibay and Ron Fair. The eight new tracks are:

· “Bad Romance”
    · “Alejandro”
    · “Monster”
    · “Speechless”
    · “Dance in the Dark”
    · “Telephone” (duet with Beyoncé)
    · “So Happy I Could Die”
    · “Teeth”

She also announced today that she will release a collector’s edition art book of The Fame Monster. This version of the album will be released on December 15, 2009 and is the ultimate peek into the Haus of Gaga, spanning music, fashion, art, fans and juice. Each collector’s edition art book will be individually numbered and will include:

· A lock of Lady Gaga’s hair
    · A collectable puzzle
    · Pictorials
    · A behind-the-scenes look at Gaga’s creative process
    · Pull-out posters
    · Themed fanzines
    · A Lady Gaga paper doll collection
    · 3-D glasses to view forthcoming visuals
    · Personal notes from Lady Gaga

Browse the store for various packages including the collector’s edition art book and The Fame Monster releases, exclusive merchandise, Heartbeats by Lady Gaga headphones, Monster Ball VIP fan experience packages and more.

from lg.com

Leave a comment:

• GaGaUlala
    replied
    Austria #41
    Australia #4
    Belgium =
    Canada #2
    Denmark #146
    Finland #8
    France #69
    Germany #109
    Greece #20
    Ireland #14
    Italy #50
    Luxemborug =
    the Netherlands =
    New Zealand =
    Norway #42
    Portugal =
    Spain #28
    Sweden #6
    Swiss =
    UK #14
    US #2

Leave a comment:

• DG1
    replied
    Originally posted by GaGaUlala
    Originally posted by DG1
    BR no. 4 US iTunes
    GAGA got another number one in the bag... *fingers crossed*

Leave a comment:

• DayNNite18
    replied
    So there are still no previews for the songs??

Leave a comment:

• Jark
    replied
    Originally posted by theberen
    You can't sign up to the Illuminati. Nor can you escape it. It's an exclusive club, like the Freemasons. You're not a member, but you are subject to their whims.
    You can't sign up to or escape it, no. Because it doesn't exist.

Originally posted by kushi
    (Fear of Illuminati Monster & Matthew Knowles)
    This made me laugh so hard! Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• GaGaUlala
    replied
    Originally posted by DG1
    BR no. 4 US iTunes

Leave a comment:

• theberen
    replied
    I for one was always onto her. I could never figure out why my copy of the Fame came with an "I <3 Illuminati" T-Shirt.

And in related news, Universal Music US have revised the tracklisting for the Fame Monster:

1. Bad Romance 04:55 (Fear of Illuminati Monster)
    2. Alejandro 04:37 (Fear of Illuminati Monster)
    3. Monster 04:09 (Fear of Illuminati Monster)
    4. Speechless 04:30 (Fear of Illuminati Monster)
    5. Dance In The Dark (Before I Pray To My Illuminati God) 04:48 (Fear of Illuminati Monster)
    6. Telephone (Featuring Beyonce) 03:40 (Fear of Illuminati Monster & Matthew Knowles)
    7. So Happy I Could Pray to my Illuminati God 03:55 (Fear of Illuminati Monster)
    8. Teeth 03:40 (Fear of Illuminati Monster)

And the Monster Box Limited Edition no longer contains the lock of her hair, booklet etc. It has been changed to an Illuminati sign up kit, complete with reply paid envelope to mail registration forms. **Universal Music cautions Illuminati registrations may take 10-15 working days to process, and disco sticks will be sent out as confirmation registration has been processed.
    You can't sign up to the Illuminati. Nor can you escape it. It's an exclusive club, like the Freemasons. You're not a member, but you are subject to their whims.

Leave a comment:

• DG1
    replied
    BR no. 4 US iTunes

Leave a comment:

• aPod
    replied
    bad romance and alejandro after a few listens sound amazing

Leave a comment:

• IVyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by DG1
    Originally posted by Jesper
    in which minute does she confirms?
    around 11:44
    thanks =D
    cannot wait

Leave a comment:

• DG1
    replied
    Originally posted by Jesper
    around 11:44

Leave a comment:

• IVyoncé
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DG1
    replied
    Originally posted by Niko45
    But "Telephone" isn't confirmed for the 2nd single from the Monster edition, right?
    No, she didn't say if it was just that they collaborated on two songs...

Leave a comment:

• Niko45
    replied
    But "Telephone" isn't confirmed for the 2nd single from the Monster edition, right?

Leave a comment:

• DG1
    replied
    Lady Gaga confirms Beyocne collaborations on Z100 interview!

Leave a comment:

• MusicandSoul
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicandSoul
    Originally posted by JoshuaBuzz
    Principally the triangle/pyramid and the eye (All seeing eye, which represents this all-seeing elite on top of the "pyramid" (society) and the all-seeing god that they believe in). Her whole persona and message, her music videos, etc.
    Respected... WOW people are on here are not so blind after all... All i can say is people do your research, you do need to know what you are being fed.. Because quite frankly that's what it is..

@JoshuaBuzz - You know your stuff.. Good for you..
    I for one was always onto her. I could never figure out why my copy of the Fame came with an "I <3 Illuminati" T-Shirt.

And in related news, Universal Music US have revised the tracklisting for the Fame Monster:

5. Dance In The Dark (Before I Pray To My Illuminati God) 04:48 (Fear of Illuminati Monster)
    6. Telephone (Featuring Beyonce) 03:40 (Fear of Illuminati Monster & Matthew Knowles)
    7. So Happy I Could Pray to my Illuminati God 03:55 (Fear of Illuminati Monster)

And the Monster Box Limited Edition no longer contains the lock of her hair, booklet etc. It has been changed to an Illuminati sign up kit, complete with reply paid envelope to mail registration forms. **Universal Music cautions Illuminati registrations may take 10-15 working days to process, and disco sticks will be sent out as confirmation registration has been processed.

LMAO... Funny..

Leave a comment:

• volver
    replied

omg you're a legend.
    LOL at Matthew Knowles

Leave a comment:

• kushi
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicandSoul
    Originally posted by JoshuaBuzz
    Principally the triangle/pyramid and the eye (All seeing eye, which represents this all-seeing elite on top of the "pyramid" (society) and the all-seeing god that they believe in). Her whole persona and message, her music videos, etc.
    Respected... WOW people are on here are not so blind after all... All i can say is people do your research, you do need to know what you are being fed.. Because quite frankly that's what it is..

@JoshuaBuzz - You know your stuff.. Good for you..

Leave a comment:

• edisonh
    replied
    i wanna hear Dance in the Dark and all songs of course

Leave a comment:

Working...
X