No announcement yet.

Lady Gaga - The Fame Monster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love GaGa, but that interview was the most unprofessional ever. Why was the interviewer TYPING her answers? That's what assistants/interns are for. He could have asked her 40 more questions if he wasn't wasting time.

Who wants to read transcripts of TAPED interviews? Just a mess!

Comment

• Originally posted by musicfan300
      I love GaGa, but that interview was the most unprofessional ever. Why was the interviewer TYPING her answers? That's what assistants/interns are for. He could have asked her 40 more questions if he wasn't wasting time.

Who wants to read transcripts of TAPED interviews? Just a mess!
      I know, wtf at him typing everything!
      I'm sure they could've found THOUSANDS of willing people, free of charge, to sit in the same room as Lady Gaga, and type out her anwsers as she tells them, right in front of you

Comment

• Yeah the typing was an awful idea. It was so cringeworthy to watch those awkward silences when he was typing and she was looking at him like "WTF, ask me a question". I could only watch about 5 minutes before I had to just read the rest, SO uncomfortable!
        Better wake up, little sleepy head
        Big old world will pass us by
        So many things we could do instead
        Get what you want with your lucky eyes

Comment

• If I was GaGa I would have stopped 5 minutes in and demanded for someone else to type, especially since it was a 2-HOUR interview. She is really nice, but he really was wasting her time.

I'm sure she will never do an interview with that site again.

Comment

• Monster instrumental leaked! It is amazing!!
            Remember us in AmenJena...

...If we could just go back to the start

Comment

• GagaDaily on Twitter
              "Alejandro" is the last single from The Fame Monster. New album coming in 2011.

:( :( I was hoping she would release Speechless....

Comment

• I'm kinda glad about it.

Comment

• Whooo. She can relax now, and just concentrate on enjoying the tour. Get herself back together again, and hit us hard again when she feels ready.

Comment

• It's a little sad Monster and Speechless won't be singles. But, this woman needs rest.
                    I'd build a road in gold just to have some dreaming

Comment

• I'm not sure if I believe, if they don't announce a single in the next three weeks, I bet Aussie radio just chooses one and playlists it.
                      Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

• Originally posted by JimJim
                        I'm not sure if I believe, if they don't announce a single in the next three weeks, I bet Aussie radio just chooses one and playlists it.
                        This time, i hope they do! Monster or Dance in the Dark both have all the potential to become smash hits there.

I hope it's not true that Alejandro is the final single; i want AT LEAST one more.

Comment

• I think there might be one more single. Perez Hilton appears to be working with GaGa in some ways (the video premiere of 'Alejandro') and he's put a poll up about what the fans want as the next single (currently 'Monster' is leading ) so I think we might be treated to a fourth and final single in a few months.

Comment

• If she has said herself that there will be no more singles, I'll believe that.

But if there would be one more single, it should be Speechless. She needs to release a ballad to show a bit of variation.

Comment

• I just listened to this today to remind me how much I like it!
                              Apart from Teeth and Bad Romance (I overplayed it / heard it on the radio too much), I don't like them!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rock_Steady
                                If she has said herself that there will be no more singles, I'll believe that.

But if there would be one more single, it should be Speechless. She needs to release a ballad to show a bit of variation.
                                Totally agree. Although Speechless doesn't seem to have hit potential, considering how much promo it got through her various performances.
                                I love it though.

Comment

• It's amazing how much she changed over the past 2 years.
                                  I personally think she looks best when she sported the look in the first 3 images.
                                  They call it the Church of Hot Addiction

Comment

• I think the look in the 3rd & 4th pictures is the best

Comment

• 1, 2 and 3 are the best.

5 and 6 are GOOD photographs of her from around those times. She looked alot worse than that most of the time.

Either way, I hate those daft shoes she's started wearing, in the last pic.

I dont get why she has to be nearly naked, or completely over the top everywhere she goes either.

Comment

• Just looking at US iTunes, it's amazing how much longevity her songs have. I reckon once the new album comes out she'll still have her old songs floating around the Top 100!

#15 Alejandro
                                        #51 Telephone
                                        #67 Poker Face
                                        #70 Bad Romance
                                        #87 Just Dance
                                        #108 Paparazzi
                                        #288 LoveGame

Comment

• With the above pics, isn't it:

1,2,3 - 'The Fame'

4,5,6 - 'The Fame Monster'

;)
                                          Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

• Hmm, I still think 'Monster' has a good shot at being released, just because it was on the first promo for the album with 'Telephone' and 'Alejandro' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfuih7tU ... re=related). However, usually Gaga's people announce singles months ahead of their release, so I'm doubtful... I think it'd be a shame for that song not to get released, but I get the feeling they want to keep it quiet on the Gaga front for a while now after the 'Alejandro' video controversy.

I remember when the video first came out on YouTube it had upto 20 million views in the first few days. A month later it's only progressed to 40 million.

Comment

• She is trending on Twitter.
                                              Hater-bitch, we're taking you to the left.

Comment

• GaGa is KILLING it on the Today Show.. looks amazing and her vocals are better than ever.

Comment

• Is she performing Alejandro?
                                                  Hater-bitch, we're taking you to the left.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoshuaBuzz
                                                    Is she performing Alejandro?
                                                    o1. Ella Fitzgerald Cover
                                                    o2. Bad Romance
                                                    o3. You & I
                                                    o4. Alejandro
                                                    o5. Teeth (Not Aired)

So far..

*The not aired performances will probably be posted online on their website like usual*

Comment

Working...
                                                    X