No announcement yet.

Lady Gaga - The Fame Monster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch Lady Gaga Perform "Someone To Watch Over Me", "Bad Romance", "You and I" on The Today Show!

Link: http://www.directlyrics.com/lady-gaga-p ... -news.html

She was great.
    Visit www.directlyrics.com
    Find there the latest music news, videoclips, lyrics, and much more

Comment

• Originally posted by dlweb
      Watch Lady Gaga Perform "Someone To Watch Over Me", "Bad Romance", "You and I" on The Today Show!

Link: http://www.directlyrics.com/lady-gaga-p ... -news.html

She was great.
      OMG how did I miss this just this morning . Thanks!
      www.twitter.com/terrell1102
      http://soundcloud.com/terrell1102
      http://soundcloud.com/terrell1102/terre ... acris-feat
      #LUDACRIS

Comment

• Wait... 'You & I' is a song off her next album?!

That's what I'm getting from the facebook post at least.
        Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

• Originally posted by JimJim
          Wait... 'You & I' is a song off her next album?!

I hope not. :-?

Comment

• Her Today Show concert was phenomenal! She looked reasonably normal and her vocals were great. Not too sure about the new song though.

Comment

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... -York.html

She's actually starting to look good again IMO. All she needs now is to grow the hair a bit

Comment

• Originally posted by rp662
                Originally posted by JimJim
                Wait... 'You & I' is a song off her next album?!

I hope not. :-?
                Yes, it will be on her next album but (according too her) probably too rock & roll to be a single.
                Hater-bitch, we're taking you to the left.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom92
                  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1293458/Lady-Gaga-rains-parade-performs-amid-dramatic-storm-New-York.html

She's actually starting to look good again IMO. All she needs now is to grow the hair a bit
                  look at the first photo ... which one of them is Gaga ?
                  nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

• Originally posted by nekoo3372
                    Originally posted by Tom92
                    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1293458/Lady-Gaga-rains-parade-performs-amid-dramatic-storm-New-York.html

look at the first photo ... which one of them is Gaga ?

Either way, there's a bit of meat on her bones again now, and she's no so ghostly pale.

Comment

• i loved the Teeth performance. The song is actually growing on me, its probably the only Gaga song i dislike. and im actually hoping its a single now lol.
                      see, men come a dime-a-dozen so it don't mean nuttin' to me. i aint even worried 'bout u homie cause theirs plenty more fish in the sea.

Comment

• I like how everyone campaigns for "Monster" and "Dance in the Dark" to be performed and she performs "Teeth"
                        Check out my new Michael Jackson top 50 countdown!!!

Comment

• I absolutely LOVED "Someone to Watch Over Me"
                          If only Xtina hadn't already done the 30's Baby Jane thing because I think Gaga would do spectaculary well mining the seamy underbelly of Hollywood's golden era for inspiration (Google Frances Farmer and tell me that story isn't right up Gaga's alley)
                          I think this performance is just what she needed after the darkness of the "Alejandro".
                          She looked amazing and performed brilliantly.
                          I love the "Blonde Ambition" Madonna-esque look she's rocking at the moment as well.
                          Thumbs up Gaga
                          You rocked it out in the rain
                          Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dreams
                            I like how everyone campaigns for "Monster" and "Dance in the Dark" to be performed and she performs "Teeth"
                            In all fairness, I would love her to do a video for Teeth, so I don't mind her performing it, especially when she's having so much fun doing it.
                            Drip-droppin way down low for All the Alejandros that have gone before.

Comment

• Gaga today, make-up free.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... l-day.html

Hardly a corker is she

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom92
                                Gaga today, make-up free.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... l-day.html

Hardly a corker is she
                                :-?

Mixed emotions.
                                But I believe in peace!

Comment

• Is it really her?
                                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• I can't believe that's Gaga.

That horrendous leather jacket(which she always uses) is a big fashion NO-NO. :-?
                                    And as much i love Gaga, she def needs to get her act together. I know she's said countless times that she doesn't care about the way she looks, but honey, a little effort wouldn't kill you. Or is that the effort she's already made?

I also don't like Gaga showing her teeth everywhere/every time. :-?

Comment

• GReat pics from her concert at MSG: http://www.msg.com/photos/lady-gaga-liv ... are-garden

Comment

• Eww WTF?? What was that on her lips? :-?

Comment

• Originally posted by therealestMC
                                          Eww WTF?? What was that on her lips? :-?
                                          Lipstick she didn't wash off from the day before-- and who friggin' cares about peoples looks.. If people are comfortable with who they are, who are you to judge? Worry about your own self and keep it moving. She can look, act, and do what she wants to do. I care about her talent and who she is as an artist, I could care less about what she walks down the street on her free time looking like.

Comment

Eww WTF?? What was that on her lips? :-?
                                            Wow you always love to rag on Lady GaGa
                                            You're like a bad penny =)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dru4Life
                                              IKR sis. There was a time when I stanned for gaga she was amazing and innovative now she just be over doing it and repeating it. scruffing it up. before the mods come for me and accuse me of trolling i am not.

I was so dissapointed gaga didnt release Monster or DITD. and the fact she counted this as her 2nd album was a cheat what ever anyone says i stil believe this will always be the fame re release.
                                              I totally agree Dru - I wish Dance In The Dark was released instead Telephone, DITD is more innovative & interesting & has an unusual idea to it.

I wish she'd gone ahead & made a full new album & not been lazy with just 8 new tracks... she deserves a break now but instead she has to keep going to make 'album #2'.
                                              I sing for the things money can't buy me.

Comment

• Why was Dru's post deleted? :-?

Comment

• If you want to be like her and go around with lipstick from the day before on then that's fine with me. But thats not going to stop me from sharing my opinion. This is Ukmix not GagaMix you know.

Comment

If you want to be like her and go around with lipstick from the day before on then that's fine with me. But thats not going to stop me from sharing my opinion. This is Ukmix not GagaMix you know.
                                                    I swear you posted that before Did your post get deleted too? :-?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X