• Show
Clear All

• jason2379
    replied
    Originally posted by preyan
    Originally posted by jason2379
    Why not?

Oh and I got offended, I call ban.
    You know where to find the mods... dont let me stop you! And you still cant give me a decent answer after my examples above. Why not? Pathetic I tell ya!

Now go tell mama or someone who cares that you feel emotionally hurt!!!
    Repeating yourself?

Do you honestly think that I was emotionally hurt? Your so unbelievably short it's actually annoying. Most of what you said, people forget and and don't take account to. Get over yourself.

Anyway, it's a complete new theme to the album, there 8 new tracks which is rare to see in a re-release and I really cannot see the problem with 2 topics. Theres a new post icon, just use that ffs

Leave a comment:

• FutureMan
    replied
    PEACE AND LOVE EVERYWHERE...

Leave a comment:

• theriz28
    replied
    Why must everyone be like that? Does it kill you it has it's open topic. Grow the **** up. :/

Leave a comment:

• ahjjones
    replied
    Originally posted by preyan
    Why do you HOE's insist on a seperate topic??? This is a re-release!!!

Beyonce, Rihanna, Leona all had re-releases and it was discussed in the original album topic!

Kelly Rowland took off tracks and added new tracks and that too was discussed in the ORIGINAL album topic!!!

Remind me again why this deserves a seperate topic having explained the above, especially the unique Kelly Rowland release (take off tracks and add new tracks!!!)
    Why(Insane amount of ys)
    Calm down. It's not that serious. Hoes? Try and sound more dignified. Gaga's re-release has 8 new songs so it's almost a new album. It deserves it's own topic. Chill out.

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Why not?

You know where to find the mods... dont let me stop you! And you still cant give me a decent answer after my examples above. Why not? Pathetic I tell ya!

Leave a comment:

• theriz28
    replied
    I'm assuming the japan track listing is official then? Since it has Alejandro and that was never thought of before.

Leave a comment:

• VanityEgo
    replied
    8 Tracks. New concept.

Move on, Preyan, get a life.

Leave a comment:

• theriz28
    replied
    "Alejandro" is amazing! :O I wish it didn't leak though. :(

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Why not?

Leave a comment:

• Dennis2910
    replied
    for me this is more than a rerelease... its like a whole new album because there are so many new tracks on it and its a total different theme unlike Rihanna's or Kelly's rerelease
    the sold copies will also be seperated from the original album so I think this topic has a right to exist

Leave a comment:

• kaka1
    replied
    Originally posted by VanityEgo
    I love when Drama Queens stir debates that everybody had forgotten.

Leave a comment:

• VanityEgo
    replied
    I love when Drama Queens stir debates that everybody had forgotten.

Leave a comment:

• jason2379
    replied
    Why not?

Leave a comment:

• kaka1
    replied
    Originally posted by FutureMan
    good choice for the album`s name!
    lady gaga is an ugly mosnter...
    BTW I love her new song 'Alejandro'

Leave a comment:

• ilovemyGA
    replied
    Originally posted by Loose
    Originally posted by kushi
    Originally posted by sambo9
    I don't understand why she didn't just release a completely new album. She obviously has enough material to do so and it would mean a lot more money for her and the record company.

Because the fame was just released last year, and there are still people who don't have it, and can be introduced to GaGa, so pairing new tracks with her debut stuff is a great way to spread the GaGa love.
    Everyone knows GaGa by now and everyone who's interested in her has bought The Fame. So let's be honest and say that she was too lazy to record a new album and tries to make profit again out of the current era.

That's it.
    i actually think this is a genius idea! so many people were putting so much pressure on her for her 2nd album to be amazing that now she can kind of just segway into the second album with the re-release. so by the time her second one is released, it's kind of like she's already snuck past the sophomore slump!

Leave a comment:

• FutureMan
    replied
    good choice for the album`s name!
    lady gaga is an ugly mosnter...

Leave a comment:

• sbk
    replied
    What's the difference between the limited edition and the standard besides the cover?

Leave a comment:

• jtbracken0
    replied
    Its pretty awesome...and that is a kick @ss title.
    Gaga is awesome. I knew she would blow up when I heard Just Dance and immediately went home to find who it was. Then when I heard Poker Face...it was just undeniable.

Leave a comment:

• gillyberto
    replied
    'Alejandro' is her best song ever now, I've decided. So freakin amazing! I love the beat and hwo she says Mexico in it.

Leave a comment:

• FadingLight
    replied
    This album is gonna sell LOADS

Leave a comment:

• david_elx
    replied
    I prefer bad romance but this is amazing too

Leave a comment:

• septemberfan09
    replied
    I've just pre-ordered my copy from Amazon!

Leave a comment:

• ahjjones
    replied
    It is indeed amazing. I'm excited for The Fame Monster. This is definitely better than BR in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• alxx
    replied
    Alejandro is okay, not amazing though.

Leave a comment:

• IAmWill
    replied
    WOW, just seen the extended version of the "Paparazzi" video which I never knew existed, its amazing She made it into a short film lol. This Woman knows what she is doing when it comes to her work!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X