No announcement yet.

Ludacris ft Shawnna | How Low

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope she are going to replace the chipmunk!

Comment

Originally posted by emilhot
      Hope she are going to replace the chipmunk!
      DEAD!
      www.twitter.com/terrell1102
      http://soundcloud.com/terrell1102
      http://soundcloud.com/terrell1102/terre ... acris-feat
      #LUDACRIS

Comment

The highly anticipated album's first single, "How Low" is zooming up the music charts and is currently at #1 at Urban Radio, #2 on Billboard's Rap Songs chart and #4 on the Billboard R&B/Hip Hop chart. The remix featuring Ciara and Pitbull is being released on 2/9 on iTunes.
        http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Grammy-Aw ... l?x=0&.v=1

Comment

Can't wait. Ciara will rock that shizzz

Comment

Ciara + Pitbull!
            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

I actually like this now.. I usually don't like these types of songs.. but it sounded so good at a dance I went to.

The bass was thumping so hard and I like the chipmunk voice lol

"Get it Get it"
              You're like a bad penny =)

Comment

Comment

Off to buy this on iTunes now after seeing it live from the BET Awards 2009.

He is one of the best rappers!
                  Luc

I have hatred towards the entire world,
                  and you are no exception

Comment

Originally posted by Rell
                    Funny and great video!!!
                    Did not understand why they had those Jason masks on
                    Luc

and you are no exception

Comment

Snippet of remix with Ciara has leaked:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDjvsgrL ... tube_gdata

Comment

REMIX Now on ITunes

EXPLICIT
                        http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/id353252391
                        You owe it to yourself. Set the world on fire.

Comment

Was Shawwna originally going to have a rap in this?
                          Hater-bitch, we're taking you to the left.

Comment

I like this one. Luda always delivers! Very catchy!
                            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

i just seen this video. hilarious!
                              BEYOND[words can]SAY

Comment

Isnt the remix with Ciara & Pitbull released today to iTunes? :-?
                                Luc

and you are no exception

Comment

I'm really enjoying this, I bet no one can go lower than me here
                                  Me Facebook | Me LastFM

Comment

A guy from Shawnna's label released the original version of this song with Shawnna check it out

http://twiturm.com/3ao4p

Comment

Not surprised they cut her, she outshone Ludacris by a longshot.

Comment

Wow...this song is sudddenly a lot better. her verse is amazing.

my neck, my back..

Comment

Yeah she's outshone him on everything this era!

I really hope the label guy has more, I really wanna hear her on "My Chick Bad" & "I Know You Got A Man" especially

Comment

I really like Shawnna! She killed it! <3
                                            Haven't been early since '88

Comment

Shawnna kills every song! She's one of the rare female rappers that don't talk about sex in every track. She's a lyrical beast and I love her accent/attitude in her songs.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesssxD
                                                Shawnna kills every song! She's one of the rare female rappers that don't talk about sex in every track. She's a lyrical beast and I love her accent/attitude in her songs.
                                                + she's really sweet!

Comment

Yes! Very laid back too. Her new mixtape is amazing too, can't wait for her third album. Can't wait till Remy gets out and they can get back to making some bangers I remember they were going to make a group called 3Sum with Jacki-O, I don't really like her so if they go back to that, I hope she's like... gone

Comment

Yes! Very laid back too. Her new mixtape is amazing too, can't wait for her third album. Can't wait till Remy gets out and they can get back to making some bangers I remember they were going to make a group called 3Sum with Jacki-O, I don't really like her so if they go back to that, I hope she's like... gone
                                                    OMG! me 2!
                                                    I'm not into Jacki-0 Nookie is her best song, but it's still whack and slutty

Comment

Yeah she has nothing special about her and she seems like a right bitch with her whole "I kicked Foxy's ass" when I don't even think nothing happened Lol all this talk about femcees is making me miss some good Fox & Rem :(

Comment

Yeah she has nothing special about her and she seems like a right bitch with her whole "I kicked Foxy's ass" when I don't even think nothing happened Lol all this talk about femcees is making me miss some good Fox & Rem :(
                                                        I love Foxy! Femcees <3 Khia, Shawnna, Rasheeda, Foxy, Nicki, Mc Lyte, Lauryn Hill, Salt'n'Pepa <3

Comment

I love Foxy! Femcees <3 Khia, Shawnna, Rasheeda, Foxy, Nicki, Mc Lyte, Lauryn Hill, Salt'n'Pepa <3
                                                          I love Rasheeda! Her mixtapes are amazing although she needs to stop hooking up with Nivea, I don't really like her I really like Foxy too, just one thing that annoys me is she seems to make a lot of enemies and start fueds, which is a reason I don't really like Kim... I just want them all to make music and be civil.. is that so hard?! Yep there all good although you forgot Trina, Eve and Missy! I also like Rah Digga, her first album was a banger, her most recent one I'm not into too much although it is like 10 years since her first so I guess a difference has gotta be there

Comment

I love Rasheeda! Her mixtapes are amazing although she needs to stop hooking up with Nivea, I don't really like her I really like Foxy too, just one thing that annoys me is she seems to make a lot of enemies and start fueds, which is a reason I don't really like Kim... I just want them all to make music and be civil.. is that so hard?! Yep there all good although you forgot Trina, Eve and Missy! I also like Rah Digga, her first album was a banger, her most recent one I'm not into too much although it is like 10 years since her first so I guess a difference has gotta be there
                                                            Eve , Missy and Rah Digga are great!

Comment

DO THE LADIES RUN THIS MUTHAFU**AAAAA, hell yeaaaah

Comment

Working...
                                                              X