50 Cent - In Da Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent - In Da Club

I have only heard this a couple of times, But i love it one of the best rap records of the year. is his album worth buying?
    CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

This song's really catchy, I like the beat.
    Freaky Fly Bry's Top 100

M4B Charts Central

Comment

AMAZING!!
      Help

http://thegeneration2000.blogspot.com/

Comment

He's definitely taken Nelly's badge as the Flava Of The Moment Love the song.

Comment

There are rarely Hip-Hop songs I like but I luurve this one
          These foolish games are tearing me apart

My CHART

Comment

Sorry to rain on your parade but I think this song is really boring :-?
            En dag vi alla förstår
            En dag, när stillheten rår
            En dag jag finner din hand
            När vägarna möts förstår vi varann

Comment

I thought it was really boring to start with, but now i lurve it! Im considering gettin his album, tho i dont normally listen to solid rap albums, even tho i have both nellys albs...
              You said turn around so I cannot see your tears falling...

Comment

The beat is sick and just makes you wanna dance. "Go Shawdy it's ya birfday"

Favorite new shows this fall season '06

1. Heroes
                2. Ugly Betty
                3. Six Degrees

Comment

"Drink barcadi like it's ya birfday"

I've only heard it like 3 times but I really like it. I want his album but I should really stop spending all my money on CD's!!
                  Baaaaad relationship??
                  The lyric video for my new single TRIP THE ALARM here!

♬ Keen addictions, between afflictions, I guess I had it coming...

Comment

I like it too

It's got hard beats but still it's a great tuuuuune

Thumbs up!

Comment

I think 50 Cent is possibly the worst thing to come out of music recently. His album is just like "I'm gonna f****** kill you. Shoot you." and things like that! What the hell is the point?
                      'In da club' is a good song, but as for the person 50 Cent. Hes an Eminem wannabe but nowhere near as good!
                      When you left I lost a part of me, It's still so hard to believe
                      Come back baby please cos We belong together

June 27th

Comment

He's not an Eminem wannabe, Do your research Dazzle.
                        Ciao

Originally posted by Dazzle
                        I think 50 Cent is possibly the worst thing to come out of music recently. His album is just like "I'm gonna f****** kill you. Shoot you." and things like that! What the hell is the point?
                        'In da club' is a good song, but as for the person 50 Cent. Hes an Eminem wannabe but nowhere near as good!

1. Heroes
                        2. Ugly Betty
                        3. Six Degrees

Comment

Originally posted by BronxBadBoi
                          Why do my research when you can do it for me?
                          When you left I lost a part of me, It's still so hard to believe
                          Come back baby please cos We belong together

June 27th

Comment

Um, i liked the song the first 100 times i heard it now it's just ok. Not too fussed about the album either...prefer his pre-Eminem material.
                            I laugh more than I cry
                            You piss me off, good-bye

Comment

The album is aiight. It's freaking funny. The song with Ja Rule stylist is funny. Aww what the hell I play that album a lot.

Originally posted by Lili
                              Um, i liked the song the first 100 times i heard it now it's just ok. Not too fussed about the album either...prefer his pre-Eminem material.

1. Heroes
                              2. Ugly Betty
                              3. Six Degrees

Comment

I think 50 Cent is possibly the worst thing to come out of music recently. His album is just like "I'm gonna f****** kill you. Shoot you." and things like that! Hes an Eminem wannabe but nowhere near as good!

I don't agree with that at all, he is nothing like Eminem and he's definitely not trying to be :-?
                                http://profiles.myspace.com/users/6321635

Comment

Originally posted by Lili

Comment

Originally posted by BronxBadBoi
                                    Why do my research when you can do it for me?
                                    Didnt he get shot like 9 times but managed to survive? Mabye thats the "research" ???
                                    You said turn around so I cannot see your tears falling...

Comment

Gangsta style.

Originally posted by child_destinys
                                      Didnt he get shot like 9 times but managed to survive?
                                      Correct!
                                      Gotta hold on to..New Sensation...A New Sensation.

Comment

^^ I thought it was 8 times! (No I ain't tryna be a smartass!)

His mother was also murdered when he was 8 and lived with his grandparents after that.
                                        Baaaaad relationship??

Comment

I kinda think eminem's shadow on him is too big tho. He needs to get rid of that :evil: .

Out of that dat the guy rocks
                                          Help

http://thegeneration2000.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Muzikritik
                                            ^^ I thought it was 8 times! (No I ain't tryna be a smartass!)
                                            I think it's 9. Maybe you forgot to count one bullet in his tooth.

His mother was also murdered when he was 8 and lived with his grandparents after that.
                                            Correct!

Ja Rule, watch out!
                                            Gotta hold on to..New Sensation...A New Sensation.

Comment

i hate in da club but the album surprised me...sum good trackz on there

Comment

Yeah well it's about time someone punched Ja Rule!! And if anything, Eminem's shadow will be nothin but free publicity. He couldn't have started out with a better connection!
                                                Baaaaad relationship??

Comment

Its so boring! Its on the same wavelength as every other new rapper and MC on the scene
                                                  this town was meant for passing through but it ain't nothing new

Comment

It's the best song ever from 50 Cent.

This guy is in Estonia on 30 July which is my birthday.

Comment

I'm mad this OLD topic got resurrected 4 years later LOL!

Comment

This used to be so huge!

Comment

The hood anthem to end all hood anthems.
                                                          [youtube:1wkcrinj]5qm8PH4xAss[/youtube:1wkcrinj]
                                                          Originally posted by beredy
                                                          When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

This was HUUUUUGE...It was everywhere,you couldn't escape it

Comment

Working...
                                                            X