No announcement yet.

Debelah Morgan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be honest, I havent seen her since like the mid 90's, lol, but She's been out since 95 with lil to no exposure and I have both her albums (somewhere). I'll ask around, I bey you she'll be back in the near future
    WHAT HAPPENED TO UKMIX ???
    All the Fighting and Arguments are getting old now, lets get back to talking about the MUSIC

Comment

Wow Jermaine, that's soo cool! Please try and find out what's going on with her - her 2001 album was awesome.

Comment

In 2005, she had 2 new songs on the Road Kings soundtrack... so we thought she would coming back... but nothing happend since...
        Brandy|Tha'Rayne|Yummy|Blaque|Monica|702|Canela|Xscape|Nicole|Whitney|Rhona|Mariah|Tamar|Tamia|Debelah|Lil'Mo|Shanice|Shola|Tracie...

Comment

Originally posted by preyan
          I bought her 1999 album with Baby I need you love, I remember and Dance with me. I bought it yesterday for GBP5. It was so worth it. This girl, like many others, has so much of talent but they just cant get the right deal on the table! I hope she comes out with something soon... If I am not mistaken, her last album was this one... back in 1999.
          Hey Guys,

I wanted to ask you guys to listen to this womans CD "Dance with me" here:

http://www.amazon.de/Dance-Me-Debelah-M ... 558&sr=1-1

Listen to song 3 specifically! "Close to you". OMG!!! This is such a beautiful song!!! Stunning! You may not hear it in the sample but about 30 seconds before the song ends, she shows off that 5-octave that she is known for! Amazing! I get jitters when I hear it! Its currently my fave song on my ipod (and mind)!!!

Let me know what you guys think from the sample! Interested in hearing if I am on the same wave length as you guys
          | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Originally posted by preyan

Hey Guys,

I wanted to ask you guys to listen to this womans CD "Dance with me" here:

http://www.amazon.de/Dance-Me-Debelah-M ... 558&sr=1-1

Listen to song 3 specifically! "Close to you". OMG!!! This is such a beautiful song!!! Stunning! You may not hear it in the sample but about 30 seconds before the song ends, she shows off that 5-octave that she is known for! Amazing! I get jitters when I hear it! Its currently my fave song on my ipod (and mind)!!!

Let me know what you guys think from the sample! Interested in hearing if I am on the same wave length as you guys
            I used to LOVE 'Close To You' when I bought that album back in 2001! I would have been 14, I remember I had chicken pox at the time :( I was supposed to be going on holiday but I couldn't. So I spent the spending money I'd saved up on 'Visit Me' by Changing Faces, 'Exposed' by Chante Moore and this Debelah Morgan album, they well cheered me up!

I think that song is kinda corny now, I have fond memories of it though

Comment

I absolutely love Debelah. I only have the Dance With Me album, because the others are out of stock everywhere. But she is amazing. I wish she'd make a new album.

Comment

Any updates?

Last I heard, she had recorded a gospel album but haven't heard anything since then.

I wish she'd make another pop album.

Comment

Yes, she's one of the talented lost souls amongst all the wanna be diva's
                  | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

It's really a shame she's not releasing anything anymore (that we know of). She was easily one of the best voices, listen to the Dance with Me album for proof.

Comment

"Dance With Me" is back in the iTunes chart after being used on Dancing On Ice!

Still love this, it's such a forgotten hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller
                        "Dance With Me" is back in the iTunes chart after being used on Dancing On Ice!

Still love this, it's such a forgotten hit.
                        It is?! YAY! Where abouts? I'd LOVE if this was a hit again... deserved higher than the UK #10 peak!
                        "This time I'm gonna get it right. I'm gonna paint my face like the Guggenheim!"

Comment

#141 at the moment, probably won't go much higher than that after tonight though :(

Shame DOI doesn't quite have the sales power of X Factor.

Comment

Arrow Flow’s new single “Survive” features vocals from Debelah.

Comment

Move to GAD please (or merge if there is one).
                              Dance With Me was fire.
                              I Remember was ace!!!
                              Close To You is heaven sent; slow jamz 90s style

Comment

Working...
                              X