No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey - Glitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I woudl do too! I will bomb her twitter with "I want glitter performances" twits Then she will sing
    Never Too FAr/HERO Medley
    P=MC2's Top 20
    Originally posted by Merci
    Poszilicious, pussy served delicious!

Comment

Originally posted by PosziMC2
      I woudl do too! I will bomb her twitter with "I want glitter performances" twits Then she will sing
      Never Too FAr/HERO Medley
      She always skip to another topic when ppl/ fans talk about glitter ! But I would so love a never to far/ hero performance and the only time she sang loverboy was 3 lines & trl but I'll go crazy if she sang it on tour instead of the stale shake it off ,TMB performances
      Proceed with Caution

Comment

I want a Loverboy performance so bad! She cant ignore this Album/Era. Its the msot legendary flopp of all time!
        P=MC2's Top 20

Comment

Originally posted by PosziMC2
          I want a Loverboy performance so bad! She cant ignore this Album/Era. Its the msot legendary flopp of all time!
          This
          Proceed with Caution

Comment

leoapp, I love your new picture! Is it from the time she couldn't throw a ball?

Comment

That ball dropped harder on the Earth than Glitter on the Charts
              P=MC2's Top 20

Comment

Why is she so insecure about the Glitter era? The more she keeps being embarrassed about it makes it even more of a monumental flop!

Comment

I think she's really embarrassed of the movie, not the album.
                  They share the same name though, so it's hard for her to talk about the music when it's connected to that horrible movie.
                  That's what I think is the problem.
                  can you commit to be my everything?

Comment

Mariah has so many fans who loved songs from this album, and she prefers to perform the bland "Shake It Off" and forgettable "Obsessed" over the masterpiece "Lead the Way" and the fun and sexy "Loverboy"?!

Comment

I assume that they just bring memories of her "breakdown".
                      I wouldn't want to do anything that would remind me of a cringe-inducing moment.

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack
                        Why is she so insecure about the Glitter era? The more she keeps being embarrassed about it makes it even more of a monumental flop!
                        and makes her more weaker than the usual :-?
                        P=MC2's Top 20

Comment

Mariah has so many fans who loved songs from this album, and she prefers to perform the bland "Shake It Off" and forgettable "Obsessed" over the masterpiece "Lead the Way" and the fun and sexy "Loverboy"?!
                          This. I always say the same thing ! Loverboy is a great uptempo deserving of a few performances even if it was related to glitter ! But LTW sounds so classic so do NTF and it's like these songs disappeared from her catalog she once said the movie was bad but the album was good ! So y don't she perform any songs :(
                          Proceed with Caution

Comment

Originally posted by lambforever
                            This. I always say the same thing ! Loverboy is a great uptempo deserving of a few performances even if it was related to glitter ! But LTW sounds so classic so do NTF and it's like these songs disappeared from her catalog she once said the movie was bad but the album was good ! So y don't she perform any songs :(
                            I agree!

Also, Mariah should listen to her fans. She has so many fans (some of them are still fans but aren't as interested in her anymore) and there are fairly new fans she gained from her recent eras that are also beginning to discover her earlier masterpieces. I'm pretty sure a lot of them would like to hear her sing Love Takes Time, Vision of Love, Can't Let Go, etc.

I don't get why she is still insecure about her flop songs (Loverboy isn't a flop but she's too ashamed of it as well). I don't think it's because of the breakdown, she just removes all the flop singles off her setlist. I Stay in Love, I Want to Know What Love Is, Bye Bye, H.A.T.E.U., Through the Rain, Angels Cry and Bringin' on the Heartbreak are never going to appear on her setlist again seeing how predictable she has become.

Comment

"I Still Believe" didn't reach number one, but she sang it.

If everyone tweets her to sing "Loverboy", she might...

Comment

Originally posted by ANH

I Still Believe was a hit though! I hope she does perform Loverboy, even just for one time!

Comment

Originally posted by ANH

I Still Believe was a hit though! I hope she does perform Loverboy, even just for one time!
                                  Agree !! Just once and I'll love if she brings back can't let go just for one night ( I love that ballad ) but she just choose to forget everything that happen in 2001 ( glitter , eminem loverboy , breakdown etc )
                                  Proceed with Caution

Comment

Originally posted by ANH

Agree !! Just once and I'll love if she brings back can't let go just for one night ( I love that ballad ) but she just choose to forget everything that happen in 2001 ( glitter , eminem loverboy , breakdown etc )
                                    She has to perform Loverboy once! I wanna i wanna i need a i need a ...a Loverboy performance!
                                    P=MC2's Top 20

Comment

Loverboy come a little closer !gimme more , touch me n touch me ! I will so sign up to be a loverboy dancer
                                      Proceed with Caution

Comment

Do a new version fo loverboy, Mariah! With full choir

Comment

Originally posted by leoapp
                                          Do a new version fo loverboy, Mariah! With full choir
                                          HEll no! Gospel version.
                                          P=MC2's Top 20

Comment

I love Never too far lately. It has this Disney-soundtrack feeling, such an amazing ballad.

Comment

Originally posted by Luminator
                                              I love Never too far lately. It has this Disney-soundtrack feeling, such an amazing ballad.
                                              Ntf is 1 of her best vocal performance of last decade
                                              Proceed with Caution

Comment

Like this soundtrack album. Though Loverboy is arse, I really like If We, Want You and Last Night A DJ Saved My Life and while Lead The Way is a great ballad, I think Never Too Far is easily one of the best songs she's written and has one of the very best vocal performances.
                                                Baaaaad relationship??
                                                The lyric video for my new single TRIP THE ALARM here!

♬ Keen addictions, between afflictions, I guess I had it coming...

Comment

This album has grown on me. I really like "Didn't Mean To Turn You On" now. It makes you want to get up dance.

"Lead The Way" slays "Never Too Far" vocally and muscially though.

Comment

Originally posted by therealestMC
                                                    This album has grown on me. I really like "Didn't Mean To Turn You On" now. It makes you want to get up dance.

"Lead The Way" slays "Never Too Far" vocally and muscially though.
                                                    "I didn't mean to turn you on" have always been one of my favorites from the album... i can see myself jumping in the house and screaming at the top of my long... - I'M SORRY BABY, I DIDN'T MEAN TO TURN YOU ONNNNNNNN THUTURURU BABYYYYYY
                                                    Do you care for me beyond idolization?

Comment

Originally posted by Luminator
                                                      Ntf is 1 of her best vocal performance of last decade
                                                      Mine Again or Never Too Far? What's her best 00's vocal performance?
                                                      If between "Born This Way" and "Express yourself" one song is reductive then I easily choose EY!

Comment

"Lead The Way" is vocally better than both of those.

Comment

Originally posted by therealestMC
                                                          "Lead The Way" is vocally better than both of those.
                                                          And totally fits to her '90s music
                                                          P=MC2's Top 20

Comment

^^ That's prolly because she wrote it with Walter Snuffalupagus (sp?) during the writing sessions for the Butterfly album.
                                                            Baaaaad relationship??
                                                            The lyric video for my new single TRIP THE ALARM here!

♬ Keen addictions, between afflictions, I guess I had it coming...

Comment

Loverboy will never be resurrected! If Vision of Love (THE Mariah song) got ditched from her setlist, I don't see any of the Glitter tracks making it!

Comment

Working...
                                                              X