Jennifer Lopez - J.Lo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ What? No way!
    'Walking On Sunshine', 'That's Not Me', 'Come Over', 'Secretly', 'Cariño' all are amazing.
    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

"Walking on Sunshine", "Secretly", "I'm Gonna Be Alright" and "Cariño" are all amazing! It was a decent sophomore album considering who surprisingly great On the 6 was. J to the L-O! The Remixes could have just been a re-release of this album since she just had the main singles remixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Guru
        Originally posted by Goldmoney
        The singles were genius but the album was filler, filler, filler.
        +1

I do love Si Ya Se Acabo though
        Floped and localed

Comment

Re: Jennifer Lopez - J.Lo

'Cariño' and 'Si Ya Se Acabo' were promo single, no?
          Also, 'Walking On Sunshine' Metro Mix was officially released
          Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

18 years. Where is time going?

[tweet:2t0ccn1r]https://twitter.com/ifyouhadmyhijab/status/1088072767440908289[/tweet:2t0ccn1r]
            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Thats Not Me was the standout of the non-singles here.
              1 Groove Armada|2 Gjons Tears |3 Tove Lo|4 Jack Garratt |5 Sigma|

Comment

This is J Lo’s best album in my opinion.

The singles along with Dance With Me, That’s The Way and That’s Not Me are my favourites.

Walking on Sunshine and Si Ya Se Acabo are great too. Very little filler on this album for me.
                Remember us in AmenJena...

...If we could just go back to the start

Comment

Happy Anniversary. I revisited the album the other day. I think a few of her records are stronger than this one, but there was a lot of potential and a lot of strong songs here; besides the singles, a lot of the album tracks don't get their fair shake: Walking on Sunshine, We Gotta Talk, That's Not Me, Secretly and Si Ya Se Acabó as well as the bonus track I'm Waiting are all great.

Comment

Her first three albums were ace but all had their fair share of filler tracks, mostly this album. She chose the best of the best songs to releases as singles hence the massive success. Labels were really clued up back then on how to market an album via good singles. They knew a good successful single when they heard it.
                    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

It's ok album, but a little bit long and repetitive. It contains some of her most iconic songs, but quality wise, as a body of work, This Is Me... Then remains unbothered.
                      When we lose what we love
                      Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                      When we lose what we love
                      Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

It was too long, she could have kept it as a twelve track record. In her defense, this was released during the days when there were no deluxe editions.

1. "Love Don't Cost a Thing"
                        2. "I'm Real"
                        3. "Play"
                        4. "Walking on Sunshine"
                        5. "Ain't It Funny"
                        6. "Cariño"
                        7. "Dance with Me"
                        8. "Secretly"
                        9. "I'm Gonna Be Alright"
                        10. "That's the Way"
                        11. "Dame (Touch Me)" (with Chayanne)
                        12. "Si Ya Se Acabó"

Comment

^Madonna music released in 2000 with a special edition released in 2001. That was the start of the Deluxe hype.

Comment

With that said, I love the dance break in I’m Real (original).

Comment

This album really is IT, huh??
                              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Do you know how to get the highest grades during studying at the university? You can hire expert writing services that can help you to achieve the best results. Just visit write my essay for me
                                Need a trustworthy essay writing services Australia? Then you are in the right place and at the right time! We employ only academics and follow a strict anti-plagiarism policy!
                                Last edited by MIkeJohns2000; Mon February 10th, 2020, 12:43.

Comment

Working...
                                X