Jennifer Lopez - J To Tha L-O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jennifer Lopez - J To Tha L-O

I bought this today and to my pleasent surpise its playin on my PC and i live in the uk i bought it from WHSmith its good, but no THis Is Me... or J.Lo does youre work on the PC?
    CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

I saw it in HMV on sale a few weeks back and found no "Will Not PLay on PC/Mac" info on it either. That means it's been re-released as a proper CD

Comment

I didn't like that CD, to be honest. But there a few tracks that are quite good, admittedly.
      ~ Wht Plnt r Y Frm? ccse M f Thngs Tht Nvr Dne ~

Comment

oooh i love it!

the Waiting For Tonight remix is the best, and the If You Had my.... of course :(
        this town was meant for passing through but it ain't nothing new

Comment

I don't normally like most of J-Lo's stuff but this remix CD is really good.

Comment

I thought it was only OK. I spose that's to be expected from a remix album. I like the remixes of I'm Real and Ain't It Funny, obviously, plus the remix of Love Don't Cost A Thing. Plus, Alive is nice.
            Baaaaad relationship??
            The lyric video for my new single TRIP THE ALARM here!

♬ Keen addictions, between afflictions, I guess I had it coming...

Comment

yeh the 'Love Dont Cost A Thing' remix is better than the original version i think, the only thing that annoys me about it is that the whole thing turns spanish at the end, i hate it when i dont know what they're singing! other than that its a good remix cd, I STILL think the DC one is the best remix album i own tho. thats an excelent album, as is the rest of their wonderfull releases
              CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

I thought it was alright. Got alot of good songs on it. I actually didnt like the songs that werent origannally released as remixes though. I didnt like "Waiting For Tonight" or "Love DOnt Cost a Thing". But I love "Aint It funny" and "Im Real"
                Smile though your heart is aching......
                Smile even though its breaking!

It's not my fault!!!! My mouth has a mind of its own!!!!!!!!!

Comment

OK, is it just me or does she give her albums really stupid titles. "On The 6" was ok, I understood that one, but then "J-Lo" was pretty corny, and then "J To Tha L-O" was just embarrassing. "This Is Me...Then" is a bit better, but still corny.

Comment

Yeah, apart from On the 6, who titles are pretty naff!
                    Baaaaad relationship??
                    The lyric video for my new single TRIP THE ALARM here!

♬ Keen addictions, between afflictions, I guess I had it coming...

Comment

Pretty legendary if you ask me.
                      Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Working...
                      X