Jennifer Lopez - J To Tha L-O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jennifer Lopez - J To Tha L-O

I bought this today and to my pleasent surpise its playin on my PC and i live in the uk i bought it from WHSmith its good, but no THis Is Me... or J.Lo does youre work on the PC?
    CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

I saw it in HMV on sale a few weeks back and found no "Will Not PLay on PC/Mac" info on it either. That means it's been re-released as a proper CD

Comment

I didn't like that CD, to be honest. But there a few tracks that are quite good, admittedly.
      ~ Wht Plnt r Y Frm? ccse M f Thngs Tht Nvr Dne ~

Comment

oooh i love it!

the Waiting For Tonight remix is the best, and the If You Had my.... of course :(
        this town was meant for passing through but it ain't nothing new

Comment

I don't normally like most of J-Lo's stuff but this remix CD is really good.

Comment

I thought it was only OK. I spose that's to be expected from a remix album. I like the remixes of I'm Real and Ain't It Funny, obviously, plus the remix of Love Don't Cost A Thing. Plus, Alive is nice.
            Baaaaad relationship??
            The lyric video for my new single TRIP THE ALARM here!

♬ Keen addictions, between afflictions, I guess I had it coming...

Comment

yeh the 'Love Dont Cost A Thing' remix is better than the original version i think, the only thing that annoys me about it is that the whole thing turns spanish at the end, i hate it when i dont know what they're singing! other than that its a good remix cd, I STILL think the DC one is the best remix album i own tho. thats an excelent album, as is the rest of their wonderfull releases
              CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

I thought it was alright. Got alot of good songs on it. I actually didnt like the songs that werent origannally released as remixes though. I didnt like "Waiting For Tonight" or "Love DOnt Cost a Thing". But I love "Aint It funny" and "Im Real"
                Smile though your heart is aching......
                Smile even though its breaking!

It's not my fault!!!! My mouth has a mind of its own!!!!!!!!!

Comment

OK, is it just me or does she give her albums really stupid titles. "On The 6" was ok, I understood that one, but then "J-Lo" was pretty corny, and then "J To Tha L-O" was just embarrassing. "This Is Me...Then" is a bit better, but still corny.

Comment

Yeah, apart from On the 6, who titles are pretty naff!
                    Baaaaad relationship??
                    The lyric video for my new single TRIP THE ALARM here!

♬ Keen addictions, between afflictions, I guess I had it coming...

Comment

Pretty legendary if you ask me.
                      Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Remix albums: the best, biggest and highest charting

J To That L-O – The Remixes
                        Released: 2002
                        Jennifer Lopez's remix album was, in part, a savvy sidestep to place her in the popular US hip-hop market; featuring complete re-workings (in some cases, only the titled remained the same) of singles from her first two albums. Joining forces with Ja Rule and his Murder Inc. Records label, Jen launched the album with the Murder Remix of Ain’t It Funny, transforming the earthy latin-pop
                        original into a sassy and strut-worthy R&B song, heavily aided by Ashanti, who provided new lyrics and backing vocals. That song, plus similar re-workings of I’m Real and I’m Gonna Be Alright, were all Top 5 hits in the UK, while the album topped out at Number 4. It’s UK tally stands at 452,000 chart sales.
                        https://www.officialcharts.com/chart...arting__30793/
                        Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Working...
                        X