Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christina Aguilera, Mya, P!nk & Lil Kim - Lady Marmalade

[youtube:5nju594x]RQa7SvVCdZk[/youtube:5nju594x]

Ha ha, i used to be obsessed with this song back in 2001 It brings back my childhood memory. Believe it or not, when i heard this song for the first time, i though Lil Kim's part was sung by Eminem!!!
    After i saw the music video, i was like, 'OMG, Christina is so horrible, she's like a drag queen!" I do like her part on this song! P!nk's part is also so strong!

I had been always wondering why Missy Elliot is not credited in this song. She is singing a part of it, no?
    KUBA'S CHART

Comment

Originally posted by jszmiles
      I had been always wondering why Missy Elliot is not credited in this song. She is singing a part of it, no?
      Yes, me too. Even though she's just the producer of this collab, she does the intro and sings the outro. She deserves to get credit in this song.

Comment

Fantastic song. It was great hearing all four of these together on one track, and I think it's one of those remakes that's better than the original.
        Freaky Fly Bry's Top 100

M4B Charts Central

Comment

Love sexy slut Christina's image in video.
          Heidi Range - Change Your Wicked Ways
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4XpC8BEE1I
          Heidi Range, you are my angel and I love you.

Comment

don't like it... tooo screamy and loud.
            My Chart

Comment

Originally posted by leoapp
              Yes, me too. Even though she's just the producer of this collab, she does the intro and sings the outro. She deserves to get credit in this song.
              Well she did get a Grammy for it. So I guess it worked out for her in the end.

And I love this song. All the girls did amazing. And the video is great as well. Im glad that it sort of helped all of them with their future (at that time) projects.
              Keep On Rockin'

Comment

CROLEEE lady marmalaaaddeeeeeeeee!

X-tina's hair! so wild so crazy so wow.

Comment

Pink does the best moves in the video!

Comment

Just be grateful that she wasn't dressed in lingerie like the others

This song was so popular at the time but I never got into it, I found it a bit overrated if I'm honest.
                    Without Any Meaning / We're Just Skin & Bone / Like Beautiful Robots Dancing Alone.

Comment

This was such a genius collaboration, the video was literally never off-screen during the summer of 2001! Love Christina and P!nk's parts the most, Christina's vocal is just incredible.

Comment

Can't believe it's already 10 years old! I absolutely loved this, couldn't stop playing the cd single. The video was brilliant aswell.
                        i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

I had this on tape! Me and my sister would get our parents to play it in the car NON-STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by leoapp
                            Lil' Kim did the intro, Missy just said "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Moulin Rouge!" in the music video.

Comment

I really loved Christina's vocal runs on this track.
                              Akini's Top 100 Artists of the Decade: [#5]

Comment

I LOVED this song in 2001

Absolutely brilliant!!

This was Christina at her most ridiculous if you ask me though That hair

I loved Mya and P!nk in this though, Mya looked amazing! And Christina's vocal was awesome too.
                                I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty
                                  I LOVED this song in 2001

Absolutely brilliant!!

This was Christina at her most ridiculous if you ask me though That hair

I loved Mya and P!nk in this though, Mya looked amazing! And Christina's vocal was awesome too.
                                  yeah!
                                  Mya looked so cute!
                                  Haven't been early since '88

Comment

I never quiet love this song, for me it's overrated.
                                    Things are easy when you're big in Japan!

Comment

Overrated? LOL , it's a pop classic already! !!! Typical party song even today! I love it to death!

Comment

Great job that they remade this! Brilliant idea from Missy! The collaboration is unfair for the other girls actually, if you listen to the song in stereo (which everyone does), Mưa's adlibs are only heard on the left speaker, while P!nk's are on the right, and Christina is heard on both. Such a slap to the face of both singers considering Christina gets the best and most climactic part of the song, and she steals the scene with her vocal adlibs not to mention!

Comment

Christina Part = DIVA!!!

That part still snatches lacefronts.

Comment

One of my favorite songs from the past decade.
                                            Originally posted by beredy
                                            When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Christina Aguilera, Lil' Kim, Mưa, P!nk, Missy Elliott & Patti Labelle - Lady Marmalade

Comment

Best female collaboration ever.

FYI Missy doesn't sing on this she produced it with Rockwilder

Comment

It'll be nice for them to reunite. It'll be the 15th anniversary this year. One can dream tho.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X