No announcement yet.

Christina Aguilera, Mya, P!nk & Lil Kim - Lady Marmalade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love it as much now as I did when I was 9. Scary to think that it's been fifteen years since this was #1.
    Originally posted by beredy
    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

This is amazing, pop music was so infectious during this time. On the billing order, P!nk was credited last most likely because she was either the newest act or they credited them alphabetically. She eventually became the most successful and consistent among them career-wise.

Comment

I find this SO overrated!
        Without Any Meaning / We're Just Skin & Bone / Like Beautiful Robots Dancing Alone.

Comment

I heard this THREE times whilst out last night. Overkill. It's very memorable and each artist brought their own distinctive style to the song but it's now one of those songs that I cannot stand to hear. I don't think it deserved the amount of success it received.

Comment

I felt like my worlds were my colliding back then! I went to a summer program that year in a real suburban neighborhood and when the video came on MTV, nobody had a clue who Lil' Kim was except for me!

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Still hoping one day they'll reunite and perform this live.

Comment

This is going to be 20 next year. I remember being completely taken aback when it turned 10 but 20 is just utterly baffling!

Comment

Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                  This is going to be 20 next year. I remember being completely taken aback when it turned 10 but 20 is just utterly baffling!
                  Does this mean we are all older as well?
                  | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

I honestly think this is one of the best covers of all time. The build up to Christina's powerhouse vocal entrance is brilliant. All five of them should get together and record an album or something - it's not like they've got much else going on
                    Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

They should reunite for Super Bowl performance to celebrate 20 years of LM.
                      BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                      YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post

Does this mean we are all older as well?
                        No, I’m eternally 12.

Comment

Originally posted by croatiaxtina View Post
                          They should reunite for Super Bowl performance to celebrate 20 years of LM.
                          America isn’t ready.
                          Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

Working...
                          X