• Originally posted by KokoCollino
      AL and DAD?
      No, I'm so stupid & Nobody knows me.

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove
        Originally posted by KokoCollino
        AL and DAD?
        No, I'm so stupid & Nobody knows me.
        I get what you mean. I love the songs, but they are not everyone’s thing I’m sure. I love the topics on these songs so! I can relate so much to them.
        2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

• Re: Madonna - American Life

For the longest time the weakest link imo was Intervention, but over the last year or so I’ve truly grown to love it. If I had to do a ranking, it’s possible M&F might be last. But there’s not a bad song on it - it’s a perfect album imo.
          Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

For me, neither Madonna nor Mariah nor Janet have an album where I truly love every song. The closest for Madonna are Erotica & Confessions where I dislike 1 song only on both.

It’s rare that I like every song on an album, maybe Madonna will achieve it with her next release

Comment

• One of Madonna's best songs from the 2000s!

[youtube:3ilrcgrc]wXnuLyQEUpw[/youtube:3ilrcgrc]

Comment

• Re: Easy Ride - Madonna

Stunning song and perfect album closer. It wouldn’t have done much as a single, but it would be cool if it had been. Just to get an equally gorgeous video.
                last.fm

Comment

This album is pure perfection. Sure, it broke her career a bit, but there’s nothing to dislike here. Those vocals are just to die for.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123
                    Those vocals are just to die for.
                    +1

Her lower register sounds its greatest here.

Comment

My second favorite Madonna album. The first one is Bedtime Stories.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchum
                        My second favorite Madonna album. The first one is Bedtime Stories.
                        OMG. I'm constantly flip flopping between the two for my best one. I can't believe this much taste from a lamb. :( :( :( Never though it was possible. True miracle!
                        I have received many gifts from God,
                        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• I just stan this album so much. Constant rotation at the moment.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• I just bought a physical copy at a sale, I'm surprised to see two copies since many pop albums there get purchased there right away. The copy was actually made in Germany!

Comment

• AJayll just reviewed AL and her reaction is terrible.

So far she did it all the albums from Madame X to AL and her fave so far is Rebel Heart That makes no sense. Does she have any taste?

Comment

• AJayll just reviewed AL and her reaction is terrible.

So far she did it all the albums from Madame X to AL and her fave so far is Rebel Heart That makes no sense. Does she have any taste?

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                                  Does she have any taste?
                                  No. Loving RH was enough for people to realize that.

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                    No. Loving RH was enough for people to realize that.
                                    But that means that she does have taste though
                                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                      But that means that she does have taste though
                                      Crap taste. Yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                        Crap taste. Yes.
                                        That doesn’t make any cents luv...
                                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Uhhh in the scheme of what she's heard so far, RH is certainly better than HC & MDNA. I understand not liking AL on the first listen and Madame X also isn't for everyone.
                                          She's basically only been listening to the worst half of Madonna's career so far. She also loved Confessions. I don't see the issue.

Comment

• Only Madonna fans got / would get / understood American Life. People who aren’t fans can’t truly understand what an album meant when it was released to a true fan; they don’t understand the emotions and life we sink into a song or album in this case as a fan. Personally AL ranks up there as my favorite album. A lot of that could be contributed to outside sources such as LIFE as that point. More specifically, my life and continued journey. So I get why someone else won’t get it.

Just like at Pride when she performed AL, I was totally into it. The song means something different to me than someone else. Surprised many found it somber, I found it inspiring. Just my two cents.

Comment

• Nothing Fails and Intervention deserved better

Comment

• I spun this album in my car a lot when it came out, Nobody Knows Me was my jam.

Comment

• Originally posted by Choley View Post
                                                  Nothing Fails and Intervention deserved better
                                                  Nothing Fails should have gotten an epic video and released right after American Life. A better cover sleeve would have been nice too.
                                                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Working...
                                                  X