X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love this so much now

Comment

• Something New has made it all the way to NZ

I just caught the video on TV! I was so surprised considering GA only tried to break over here once and that was in 2006. Yay though

It was the first time I've actually seen the video though I think it has too much Nadine and not enough of the other girls :-?
      I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shorty
        Something New has made it all the way to NZ

I just caught the video on TV! I was so surprised considering GA only tried to break over here once and that was in 2006. Yay though

It was the first time I've actually seen the video though I think it has too much Nadine and not enough of the other girls :-?
        I was in New Zealand when they announced the single, was watching the video on You Tube Reminds me of my trip and my time there.
        Without Any Meaning / We're Just Skin & Bone / Like Beautiful Robots Dancing Alone.

Comment

• UK SINGLES CHART

12 (2) Girls Aloud - Something New (2 weeks)
          B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!

Im staying right here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikerocha
            UK SINGLES CHART

I think Something New is at number 14 this week unfortunately.
            My Chart

My Rihanna Countdown

Comment

• Ah, I thought it would drop so that position seems about right.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoodBoyGoneBad
                Originally posted by Mikerocha
                UK SINGLES CHART

I think Something New is at number 14 this week unfortunately.
                Yes #14* sorry!
                B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!

Im staying right here.

Comment

• My Music Blog - PopStonesHeroes.com

My Facebook

Comment

• Bloody hell that's a steep drop :(

Comment

• 30. (12) Girls Aloud - Something New

How come this is dropping like a stone? :(

Comment

• Originally posted by jlo17
                        30. (12) Girls Aloud - Something New

How come this is dropping like a stone? :(
                        2-12-30 OMG!
                        "Your actions speak louder than promises/You're inclined to make and inclined to break"

Comment

• Lovin' this.
                          Some people believe in God, I believe in music. Some people pray, I turn up the radio.

Comment

• This song just makes me wanna cat walk all over the place.
                            Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                              This song just makes me wanna cat walk all over the place.
                              #PhreshOutTheRunway
                              My Chart

My Rihanna Countdown

Comment

• This has become one of my favorite Girls Aloud songs The chorus and the chanting at the end is so catchy. Love how Nadine + Cheryl dominate the song, they have such chemistry together; it's a shame this is the last time we'll hear them together.

Comment

• I still love the hell out of this song. It's so fierce and energetic. Imagine if they made a full album with material like "Something New" "On the Metro" and "Every Now and Then"

The gorls look great in the video as well, wish they actually "dance" in the video though, but tons of fierceness and hairflips.

Go gerls, g-g-go go go!!!

Seriously one of the best pop songs I've ever heard in my life.
                                  Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• One of their best singles....still not bored of it.

Great final single.
                                    Without Any Meaning / We're Just Skin & Bone / Like Beautiful Robots Dancing Alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockTheBoat
                                      Great final single.
                                      I guess we stopped acknowledging Beautiful 'Cause Nicola's Boyfriend Said So

Comment

• Originally posted by sbk
                                        Originally posted by RockTheBoat
                                        Great final single.

Nicola's boyfriend and no one else.

Comment

• One of my all time faves from them too, I still listen to this daily and love it so much. I really like all of the 4 new songs on TEN and also wished they'd released a studio album full of great songs like these.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan
                                            Originally posted by sbk
                                            Originally posted by RockTheBoat
                                            Great final single.

Nicola's boyfriend and no one else.
                                            It certainly wasn't Nadine's judging from her (lack of) parts

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                                              I still love the hell out of this song. It's so fierce and energetic. Imagine if they made a full album with material like "Something New" "On the Metro" and "Every Now and Then"

The gorls look great in the video as well, wish they actually "dance" in the video though, but tons of fierceness and hairflips.

Go gerls, g-g-go go go!!!

Seriously one of the best pop songs I've ever heard in my life.
                                              this this and this!

Couldn't agree more
                                              My Music Blog - PopStonesHeroes.com

My Facebook

Comment

• My #1 song of 2012 and my most favourite track of Girls Aloud!

Comment

• Trying to figure out who sings what part. Did I get it right?

Go girls g-g-go, go, go NADINE
                                                  We girls gonna take control NADINE
                                                  You boys better know, know, know CHERYL
                                                  We girls gonna run this show CHERYL
                                                  No, no NADINE
                                                  We girls gonna run this, run this NADINE + CHERYL

We girls gonna run this, run this

All I want is something new NADINE + CHERYL
                                                  Something I can hold on to NADINE + CHERYL
                                                  I don't wanna talk NADINE + CHERYL
                                                  I just wanna dance NADINE + CHERYL
                                                  Baby let it drop NADINE + CHERYL
                                                  Catch me if you can NADINE + CHERYL

Down with the rhythm on another beat KIMBERLEY
                                                  Gotta take that back what you said to me KIMBERLEY
                                                  Never giving in when the sun's so high NICOLA
                                                  Gotta feel that heat when you call, say bye NICOLA
                                                  Down with the rhythm on another street KIMBERLEY
                                                  Gotta let this go cause I feel so free KIMBERLEY
                                                  Never giving in cause I need you here, ah, ah NICOLA

We girls gonna run this show CHERYL

Cause we're the leaders of the pack NADINE + CHERYL

Take a walk on the wild side of life, life SARAH
                                                  (Head over heels, we're out of time) NICOLA
                                                  Take a walk on the wild side of life, life SARAH
                                                  Bring it back to the other side KIMBERLEY

Feel the beat deep underground NADINE
                                                  Boy tonight NICOLA
                                                  it's getting loud NADINE
                                                  We can go NADINE
                                                  go anywhere SARAH
                                                  We don't care, let me take it higher NADINE
                                                  We can do, do anything SARAH
                                                  Play the game and maybe you'll win CHERYL
                                                  Boy tonight you can't hold me back CHERYL
                                                  Do what I want CHERYL
                                                  yeah I like it that NADINE

We girls gonna run this show

Boy you better watch your back NADINE + CHERYL
                                                  We're the leaders of the pack NADINE + CHERYL
                                                  Tell me can you handle that NADINE + CHERYL

Follow the leader SARAH
                                                  Follow the leader SARAH
                                                  Follow the leader SARAH
                                                  Follow the leader SARAH
                                                  Follow the leader SARAH
                                                  Follow the leader SARAH
                                                  Follow the leader SARAH
                                                  Follow the leader SARAH

Comment

• Aren't they chanting "We are the leaders", not "Follow the leader" towards the end?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X