• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ktar
    Originally posted by picciottino
    Originally posted by PosziMC2
    Queens.
    LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

• I liked the song on first listen but the video has got me even more excited for their return!
      Love ALL their parts, glad the vocals were shared so equally, they all look fantastic in the vid.

I thought this comeback would be very Cheryl centric but the promo shots and video let us know that this is an equal 5 piece.

Comment

• Awful cheap video, too.
        Tony's Charts ft Hits / Albums (28th March 20) - Little Mix, Wolfclub, Blanche, TBM, NIN, Spray, Baxter Dury, Adamski, Weeknd, Gambino, SRC

Comment

• It's kinda sad when the song starts great (reminded me of Nick Minaj) and then the chorus is really weak. They are not far away from that Japanese girl group I posted as my entry in last months FSC. I can't even remember their name
          last.fm
          Chun's monthly most listened

Comment

• The single is now available to pre-order on iTunes!

DIGITAL DOWNLOAD TRACK LISTING:

From iTunes:

1. Something New - 3:19
            2. Something New (Jim Eliot Remix) - 3:27
            3. Something New (The Alias Radio Edit) - 3:17
            4. Something New (Manhattan Clique Remix) - 5:34
            5. Girls Aloud Megamix (Pre-order Only) - 7:27
            "This time I'm gonna get it right. I'm gonna paint my face like the Guggenheim!"

Comment

• I love how this era looks in terms of covers. And the font is so classy. They must have hired the same designers as the ones for the Tangled Up era.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbk
                I love how this era looks in terms of covers. And the font is so classy. They must have hired the same designers as the ones for the Tangled Up era.
                this is SOOO the evolution of Tangled Up xD and the Deluxe CD2 is shaping up as Tangled Up so they got it right: it's still their best album
                My Music Blog - PopStonesHeroes.com

My Facebook

Comment

• It's kind of amazing actually. Not the comeback I was quite hoping for but still very pleased with the results.
                  Stan of: Devendra Banhart / Taylor Swift / Grimes / Utada Hikaru / Tori Amos
                  Follow me on Last.fm?

Comment

• I LOVE the single cover, the tracklisting not so much :-?

Why no b-side? GA are the queens of the b-side :(

The megamix looks interesting, but it's not the same thing.
                    I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

• I like to see them back, but at the same time I wish Cheryl wouldn't stopped to promote more her own record and release more singles from A Million Lights... so many wasted songs!
                      My Chart

My Rihanna Countdown

Comment

• Interesting that it's the CIN single, not their usual sort of choice!

The video is cheap but I guess it was a rush job. Love the cover!

Comment

• Nice video!

Now all that band needs to do is let that useless Cheryl go.

I hate how Nicola is so suppressed in this band. I've recently been watching her live videos and she's such an astounding artist!

I digress. Good song, good video!

Comment

• Originally posted by Damiennatas1
                            She's the most successful member of the group, just so you know.

Comment

• Originally posted by RudeBoi
                              Originally posted by Damiennatas1
                              Well that's common knowledge, but what I'm saying is I wish she wasn't there. For me, I think the's the least talented. But that's just me

Comment

• NUHDEN makes this!

I was disappointed with the song but the video made me addicted to it, I couldn't resist that energy!
                                I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her \_(?)_/

Comment

• I still think Nadine is the hottest.

She looks so beautiful in the video!
                                  LJC--->>

Comment

• Nadine makes anything she touches 1000x better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan
                                      Nadine makes anything she touches 1000x better.
                                      LJC--->>

Comment

• Originally posted by LJC123
                                        Originally posted by Spartan
                                        Nadine makes anything she touches 1000x better.
                                        My Music Blog - PopStonesHeroes.com

My Facebook

Comment

• ^ Spartan I can't at your avatar
                                          B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!

Im staying right here.

Comment

• Is it possible to watch its video on another web page.

Youtube is hatin' Germany again.
                                            Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainshow
                                              Is it possible to watch its video on another web page.

Youtube is hatin' Germany again.
                                              http://perezhilton.com/tv/Girls_Aloud_Something_New_Music_Video/?id=b132c19a0b7df&autoplay=true

Comment

• ^ http://vimeo.com/51751653
                                                B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!

Im staying right here.

Comment

• I agree that Nadine is the best in the song/video
                                                  P=MC2's Top 20
                                                  Originally posted by Merci
                                                  Poszilicious, pussy served delicious!

Comment

• Originally posted by Damiennatas1
                                                    Originally posted by RudeBoi
                                                    Originally posted by Damiennatas1
                                                    Well that's common knowledge, but what I'm saying is I wish she wasn't there. For me, I think the's the least talented. But that's just me
                                                    She's the best dancer...and she's the sexiest. I think Sarah is a worst vocalist than she is.
                                                    Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Working...
                                                    X